Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,490 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Dream - How Can I Locate An Old Friend? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream - How Can I Locate An Old Friend? (758 Views)

An Old Woman And An Ethiest/ Islamist Who Think Miracles Dont Happen! / Where Can I Locate A Spiritualist In Nigeria To Seek For Spiritual Help? / Is The Bible Just An Old Storybook Or A Manual For Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dream - How Can I Locate An Old Friend? by OmoAlata(f): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2012
I've put this in the religion forum because it might just prove stuff to the non-believers on here wink Basically, after my dad died, I had a vivid dream of him. There were other stuff involved in the dream but the one thing that stuck out was a girl I once knew back in d days when I was living in Nigeria. I asked her what she was doing there and apparently, she had died after a botched abortion shocked

Ever since, I've been trying to locate the girl to see if she's still alive and if she is, to warn her against such but can't find her. Every now and then, the dream comes into my mind especially after I read the 'girl who went to hell's thread' on here today wink

So, is there a directory of names or some such in Nigeria? Thank you.
Re: Dream - How Can I Locate An Old Friend? by Enoquin(f): 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2012
Why not try facebook...even though you might not find her...you could find mutual friends and link her through them...
Re: Dream - How Can I Locate An Old Friend? by OmoAlata(f): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2012
Enoquin: Why not try facebook...even though you might not find her...you could find mutual friends and link her through them...

Thanks. I tried that but if she's married, her name has changed as I can't find her on there.
Re: Dream - How Can I Locate An Old Friend? by Enoquin(f): 7:22am On Oct 26, 2012
That's why I also said 'mutual friends'....mutual friends or even class mates....if you had 10 classmates in your class, one would definitely be on facebook (worst case scenario) and would know the whereabouts of one or two friends in class....these one or two friends would also know the whereabouts of one or two and it goes on and on....No one is totally in isolation.

On an aside, the abortion may not be an abortion in the real sense, it could also be a big illness that could nearly take her life. I know this because I have had the same about someone before and she turned out to have TB...nearly died but for God's grace and mercy.
Re: Dream - How Can I Locate An Old Friend? by OmoAlata(f): 7:38am On Oct 26, 2012
Enoquin:

On an aside, the abortion may not be an abortion in the real sense, it could also be a big illness that could nearly take her life. I know this because I have had the same about someone before and she turned out to have TB...nearly died but for God's grace and mercy.

Gosh!! God reveals to redeem. Thank God for the life of your friend. I will keep on trying to locate mine but it won't be as easy as we did not attend the same schools so no mutual friend to think of. We met during our 1 year industrial placement wink
Re: Dream - How Can I Locate An Old Friend? by pastormustwacc: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
@op, how many times have you had the dream? If you are a believer, you can pray to interceed for that person. There are instances where you are not even meant to see that person. If it is destiny for your paths to cross, it will either happen on its own, or you might be given instructions that will lead to it.

Your dreams does not prove anything to non-believers or believers. As there are many sources to revelations through dream:
It could be from God or the dark side:- i have experienced both time and again.
Re: Dream - How Can I Locate An Old Friend? by OmoAlata(f): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2012
pastormustwacc: @op, how many times have you had the dream?

Just the once but now and again, I remember it and her.
Re: Dream - How Can I Locate An Old Friend? by pastormustwacc: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
The dream is likely to be a revelation - pray to God to show you the right thing to do, search your mind too.
It seems the holy spirit wants you to take a certain action. Whenenever i receive any form of revelation that requires an action, my spirit does not allow me to rest until i take the appropriate action - which sometimes i already know, at other times, i need to pray and fast to know the right thing.

At least, i dont believe you are under demonic influences - and that kind of dream - as far as i know is a revelation from God.

You might be saving a life, and all this is part of Jesus ministry. Our gifts are meant to serve the body of christ.

1 Like

Re: Dream - How Can I Locate An Old Friend? by OmoAlata(f): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
Thank you smiley
Re: Dream - How Can I Locate An Old Friend? by seunmustwac: 6:32am On Oct 27, 2012
^You are welcome, hope you are having luck locating your friend? Dont mind my switching IDs.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife And I. / Are We Gods? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Saturday 23 February 2013 Players In The Spirit World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.