Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night (1031 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story / I Need Help: He Snores While Sleeping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night by richeyy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2012
On your wedding night, you find out that your partner who you love so much snores like a big fat pig grin , what are you gonna do? Are you gonna contend with that for the rest of your life or get a separate room? Your opinion please.
Re: You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night by 234GT(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2012
If you really want the best for your home, dont get another room. You will get used to the snoring with time. When couples sleep in seperate rooms, it encourages small conflicts to grow into big ones. When they sleep together, small conflicts will be settled on the bed, if you know what I mean.
Re: You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night by tonym1(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2012
SNORING IS NOT A DISEASE AND IT CAN BE CURED AS I HEARD SO IT SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM cheesy
Re: You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night by eddy1977(m): 2:51am On Oct 28, 2012
I will wakeup first thing in the morning and visit google.com because snoring is a piece of cake for todays medicine. cool
Re: You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 28, 2012
Re: You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night by slimyem: 7:44am On Oct 28, 2012
What happened during courtship??
No sleep-overs?
No talking or asking about sleep patterns/habits?
...and even at that,what are ear-plugs for?
Re: You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night by xynerise: 7:49am On Oct 28, 2012
slimyem: What happened during courtship??
No sleep-overs?
No talking or asking about sleep patterns/habits?
maybe he meant arranged marriage grin
@op. You can as well put tissue paper in his nostrils undecided
Re: You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night by chemashie(m): 10:31am On Oct 28, 2012
Check out our anti-snoring devices, both wristband and nose clip are available on request. Check our facebook page @ www.facebook.com/NaijaMarketPlace for our products.
Re: You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
get a earpice & play pasuma or osupa till dawn
Re: You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
ftmom: Could be worse, he/ she might have infected you with HIV
from snoring to HIV undecided
Re: You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night by richeyy(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
mondi_cheeks:
from snoring to HIV undecided

Like seriously oooh, from snoring to HIV grin grin
Re: You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night by richeyy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2012
Lolaabokoku: get a earpice & play pasuma or osupa till dawn

Lolz. The eardrums go block na grin
Re: You Discover That Your Partner Snores Loudly On Your Wedding Night by 1920MaMa: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2012
buy her Snoreeze Snoring Relief Throat Spray or Snore Mate.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Married Me To Make Money / 6 Reasons Why Young Ladies Keep Sugar Daddies. / Choosing A Life Partner-Olawunmi Esan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.