Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,898 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Who Watched Michael Tsarion - Origins Of Evil (1 Of 13) ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Watched Michael Tsarion - Origins Of Evil (1 Of 13) ? (959 Views)

Scriptures Expounded: Abstain From All Appearance Of Evil - 1 Thessalonians 5:22 / The Uncaused; Origins Of The Universe... The Attributes Of The Starter. / 7 Ways People Enter Into Evil Covenants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Watched Michael Tsarion - Origins Of Evil (1 Of 13) ? by pastormustwacc: 3:05am On Oct 26, 2012
I have been trying to watch this stuff for awhile now, but was unable to download the full torrent video. But recently got this, and i find it quite interesting.
I am interested in the views of anyone that actually watched this stuff (ESPECIALLY ATHEISTS).
This video acknowleges the existence of ATLANTIS earlier on.

@christians, this video references the book of enoch.

Michael Tsarion gives his perception as to why the world is in the present state of decay and who it is that really rules from the Michael Tsarion gives his perception as to why the world is in the present state of decay and who it is that really rules from the top of the power pyramid. He believes that earth's crime-soaked history has been manipulated by powerful secret societies with bloodline connections to ancient alien visitors who crossed their own DNA with that of earth's indigenous inhabitants. It is not my opinion that everything in this presentation is meant to be taken literally but it is of paramount importance that each and every human being discovers what the future holds, and what the world's ancient scriptures are saying. This riveting investigation into the occult history of the world will open your eyes and allow you to make sense of the agendas of government and religion, the strange preoccupations of the media, and much of what can transpire in future years. I remain skeptical of some the opinions Tsarion presents in this video but overall he was able to paint a different picture of the world I thought I had figured out thru everything I was raised to believe and what we are taught in school. Please watch with an open mind and come to your own conclusion but realize that this is just another point of view based on information that Tsarion has analyzed but you must do the same. ENJOY!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6nlpZDpMI&feature=related
Re: Who Watched Michael Tsarion - Origins Of Evil (1 Of 13) ? by okeyxyz(m): 3:42am On Oct 26, 2012
I tried to watch one Tsarion's videos but had to give up because his views, though interesting, were'nt making much sense(IMO) compared to other esoteric guys. He kind of traced Jesus's roots to northern ireland through egypt, also he suggested that the references to jesus of the bible were actually two different persons instead the one jesus that the world sees.
But ultimately, his theory was that Jesus never existed, that his person was just madeup from other historical and mythological characters from various societies.

I'd probably make out time to hear him out properly, see where it leads.
Re: Who Watched Michael Tsarion - Origins Of Evil (1 Of 13) ? by pastormustwacc: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2012
He does have some facts which correlates, but you see, a lot of information has been lost over time. So it is very hard for just one person to have all the details.
When he says Jesus does not exist, it is based on his own belief and research - he is a man, dont forget, he cannot know everything.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Christians So Divided / Nairalanders Beware: The Evils Of End Time Deception / God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.