Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Desmond Elliot Vs Jim Iyke - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Vs Jim Iyke (6060 Views)

Ice Prince Vs Jim Iyke ||who Among Is The Best In Fashion?pix / Odewengie Vs Jim Iyke Who Gat It Alll / Emeke Ike Vs Jim Iyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Elliot Vs Jim Iyke by lucabrasi(m): 10:48pm On May 26, 2011
got to be desmond elliot shows a better sense of maturity and responsibility both on and off screen acts better and has a positive personality he only problem is the ikebe that he is lugging up and down he needs to hit the gym before the gay community in nigeria start chasing him about
Re: Desmond Elliot Vs Jim Iyke by surebaby43(f): 2:44pm On May 27, 2011
Desmond Elliot, is my favorite actor
Jim iyke is something else
Re: Desmond Elliot Vs Jim Iyke by Nayah(f): 7:34pm On May 31, 2011
Desmond all the way!!!
Re: Desmond Elliot Vs Jim Iyke by scriptwizz: 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2012
I TIRE FOR NIGERIAN LADIES. I CAN MAKE MY JUDGEMENT HERE; THOSE THAT CHOSE DESMOND ARE WISE AND THOSE THAT CHOSE JIM IYKE TEND TO BE IN ILLUSION.

THE REASON IS THIS; DESMOND IS NOT JUST HANDSOME BUT SEEMS TO ME LIKE SOME ONE WHO WANTS TO LEAVE A LEGACY AND LIVE A DECENT LIFE. BUT THE OTHER GUY SEEMS TO ME LIKE FAKING UP REALITIES, TAKE FOR EXAMPLE THE STORIES ABOUT HIM IN ABUJA, RIGHT NOW HE HAS A CASE IN THE COURT FOR A DUBIOUS CHARACTER. THATS THE POINT. HE THINKS HE IS THAT PHYSIQUE AND ACCENT BECAUSE LADIES LOVE HIM, YET THE SAME LADIES WILL TAKE OFF THEIR SHOES RUNNING WHEN THEY SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF HIM.

HERE I REST MY CASE.
Re: Desmond Elliot Vs Jim Iyke by Nayah(f): 10:15am On Mar 21, 2012
Desmond
Re: Desmond Elliot Vs Jim Iyke by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 22, 2012
scriptwizz:
I TIRE FOR NIGERIAN LADIES. I CAN MAKE MY JUDGEMENT HERE; THOSE THAT CHOSE DESMOND ARE WISE AND THOSE THAT CHOOSE JIM IYKE TEND TO BE IN ILLUSION.

From what I see so far, no lady has chosen that irritating wanna-be Jim Iyke. Desmond is better than Jim Iyke in ALL ways. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lindsay Lohan Amazing Plastic Surgery Pictures / Chaiii See What Super Model From Kenya Posted On Her Instagram Page( So Seexxyy) / You Won't Believe What Guy Did To His Babe For Farting During Anal Sex [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.