Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

***macbook Pro 3.06ghz Sale*** - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***macbook Pro 3.06ghz Sale*** (736 Views)

Surface Pro 3 128gb. with typing Pad 170k Brand new / Apple Macbook Pro Laptops For Sale At Affordable Prices / Brand New Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Tablet & Accessories For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***macbook Pro 3.06ghz Sale*** by mekrich(m): 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2012
Macbook Pro 15 inch
250 GB SOLID STATE HDD
Software Mac OS X version 10.8.2 (latest OS) plus PARALLELS for Windows OS (FREE)
8GB 3.06 GHz Core 2 duo
Mid 2009 Unibody Model
Excellent condition, very clean, works and runs perfectly.
Comes with original charger.
Purchase date: 11/30/2009
Purchase Price (Apple): $3850 US

I live in the USA. Item will be in Lagos before October 3rd. If interested call Ernest 08099787333/07030416509.

Price: N150,000.00

If you are interested in purchasing cars from the USA contact me. I promise you will save half of what you would have paid in Nigeria. I live in the USA. I have helped a couple of friends and I am currently working on the car shown here for another friend. Guess what? The car here will cost him N492K. That doesn't include shipping and clearing.

This is how it works:
1. Tell me what car you want and your price range
2. I will search and confirm and email you pictures
3. You agree on the price and pay my contact in Abuja or Lagos
4. Car will be shipped and you will be responsible for clearing upon arrival

Save the money you would have spent on middle men!!!

I live in the USA and am CEO of CRYSTALFOTO LLC in partnership with PC4MeOnline with an outlet computer business store in Lagos. I have several people I do business with in Nigeria and can provide references in high reputable places. This is NOT spam! I honestly don't tolerate nor have the time for such. If you want to do business, let me know.

My company is also in partnership with Delta, Continental and United Cargo...I have USA TSA clearance to conduct air freight. I will do that ONLY on the condition that I must inspect or purchase whatever will be shipped prior to airport delivery. This will save you money. You will be informed of waybill, flight number etc so that you can clear your cargo expeditiously.

Business should be simple and straightforward. That is my motto.

Chinedu +12024601631
BBM 2A51F961

Re: ***macbook Pro 3.06ghz Sale*** by Redstone(m): 12:49am On Oct 27, 2012
I need a 2005 Honda accord, leather seat, V6, full option. Let me know the cost including shipping cost to Lagos, Nigeria. Send details to my email: orjireds@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: ***macbook Pro 3.06ghz Sale*** by mekrich(m): 5:15am On Oct 27, 2012
I can get you this for about N1,722,000. This a V6 cylinder 240 HP model with leather trim, XM radio, sun roof, heated seats, ABS, traction control, cruise control, 16in alloy wheels, Clean tittle, clean carfax report, all service records available on request, excellent running condition with only 90K miles. There are about 10 more available with different colors and miles. Usually, the higher the miles, the lesser the costs. I have also sent more info and pictures to the email address you provided.

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday Sales..phones, Laptops, Tablets&gadgets..72hrs ONLY!! Check IN!! / Buy Windows RT And Windows 8 Tablet Pcs / Curve 7 (9320) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.