Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 (53324 Views)

Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace: Capital One Cup (5 - 1) On 28th October 2015 / Man United Vs Middlesbrough : Capital One Cup (1 - 3) pens On 28th October 2015 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 20th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 28, 2012
BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea lodge complaint over alleged Clattenburg comments/Actions during the Match between Man U and Chelsea

Just saw this on Goal.com.. Guys, Abramovic is nt Smiling o... I can bet u that Clattenburg will Officiate League 2 Matches throughout the remaining of this Year!!!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Rustic: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2012
Belovedd: am trying to understand something here, ashley would most probably have scored that goal and who is to say chelsea would have equalised with their 11 men. roonwy committed a foul and was booked, if he already had a yellow, he would have been red carded. the first red card was clear, its d torres one that is controversial. but at d end of d day, why are there more attacks on man utd than on d referee? these mistakes happen daily in football, it happened earlier dis season in favour of arsenal, it happened against united. If its about bribing referees, chelaea is richer than man u, so what are they waiting for. I dont thibk chelsea played better, just that they were more desperate being two goals behind. man u decided to defend their two goals. with or without d red card, d match would have ended d same cos ashley would have scored and united would have held on to d 3:2 victory.
u hv said it all.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by otokx(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
what is all the hulaboo?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2012
SailorXY:
u definitely didnt play football on a standard pitch, if not u wont say that *forgiven* . Torres swapped in the same scenario with van Persie will miss that goal... so u have no point

It is almost impossible for Torres, Dzeko, Aguero, Drogba, Tevez, Suarez or any top striker to be in the six yard box and and a ball is about to be crossed and the defenders leave them unmarked.

The only time I have seen such before is when Man Utd beat Blackburn that led to Allardyce being attacked by El Hadji Diouf for fixing the match and the Blackburn Board sacked him. The defenders left Berbatov unmarked and he scored I think 5 goals. The commentator kept on shouting too easy.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/9221096.stm

Please I also played football. I am also a good analyst. Give me matches to support your claim. I just gave you one.
cool
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by DExplorer1: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
Bimfo:

Just saw this on Goal.com.. Guys, Abramovic is nt Smiling o... I can bet u that Clattenburg will Officiate League 2 Matches throughout the remaining of this Year!!!
That was expected and for Burg, na Enyimba vs Kano pillers match fit that lunkhead.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by ebukaeze00(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
awesome_t: [size=28pt]BIG TIME CHEATING IN ENGLISH FOOTBALL IN FAVOUR OF MAN UTD...FROM AND ARSENAL FAN[/size]

help yourself and go back to school....lol (and arsenal fan)
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by AkpuNku2: 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

By the way I am a Man City fan since 2009, why will I cry. I just hate corruption. After you guys will be abusing Goodluck, Amaechi and Allison Madueke. Hypocrites.
cool

Ok i knew that u are mancity fan, but all the same na chelski u dey support today, am i right ?
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by shopisky(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2012
Breaking News! Terry seen leaving Stamford Bridge with Referee Mark Clattenburg's wife.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by kaycrystal(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2012
Its early days still, but we'll see hw many more rogue points goes to man utd. this jst kills d passion for d beautiful game. which ever way we look at it, it was such a pathetic display frm the ref, more of a deliberate action rather than mere poor judgement...

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

Ok i knew that u are mancity fan, but all the same na chelski u dey support today, am i right ?

So why should I cry because I am supporting a team for the night.

When Mourinho won the Super Cup this season beating Barca, did I cry? When Chelsea won the Champions League last season beating Bayern Munich (I felt bad sha), did I cry?

It is not about supporting a team. It is about kicking out Match fixing. It is ruining the EPL. It is the most watched league and everyone is seeing it glaring. Don't you see how the Italian FA is fighting Match fixing. Yesterday Napoli was indicted.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Rustic: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2012
DailyNews:

After Russia, Germany, England is the next on the chart of racism...corruption and bribery...and these are the things they transfered to Nigeria- tribalism, corruption, bribery and all sorts of crime...english my nose... grin
then ur club chelsink is on the fore front of the most racist club starting wt ur captain terry d racist dog.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by vislabraye(m): 10:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
RVP seems to be the only world class player in Man U. Rooney is second.
I wanted to enjoy a beautiful game but it got marred by poor officiating.
EPL refs are very pathetic. Cheating has become part of the game.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by abdgj: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
they have won
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by SailorXY: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

It is almost impossible for Torres, Dzeko, Aguero, Drogba, Tevez, Suarez or any top striker to be in the six yard box and and a ball is about to be crossed and the defenders leave them unmarked.

The only time I have seen such before is when Man Utd beat Blackburn that led to Allardyce being attacked by El Hadji Diouf for fixing the match and the Blackburn Board sacked him. The defenders left Berbatov unmarked and he scored I think 5 goals. The commentator kept on shouting too easy.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/9221096.stm

Please I also played football. I am also a good analyst. Give me matches to support your claim. I just gave you one.
cool
i have not read anything this weird bros... but let me get u clearly, are u blaming the ref for a team's poor defending or u are blaming the striker for converting his chances and if u watch the replay properly *i mean without ur blue specs on* u'll see that Valencia actually had two other options apart from van Persie in the box. why don't u give credit to Valencia for actually selling the dummy to the defenders? instead of clutching at straws
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Belovedd: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2012
D-Explorer:

That was expected and for Burg, na Enyimba vs Kano pillers match fit that lunkhead.
my dear nothing major will come out of it. watching d replay, it was a close call for d referee, there was very slight contact but torres dove, besides he clutched d wrong knee.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2012
SailorXY:
i have not read anything this weird bros... but let me get u clearly, are u blaming the ref for a team's poor defending or u are blaming the striker for converting his chances and if u watch the replay properly *i mean without ur blue specs on* u'll see that Valencia actually had two other options apart from van Persie's goal. why don't u give credit to Valenci for actually selling the dummy to the defenders? instead of clutching at straws

Please I play on the Wings(LMF and LB), you can't dummy someone when you are about to cross. You can only read the position of players and cross to the weakest point closest to the post. Defenders job is to pick out the attackers who are the biggest threat. In this case, the defenders left Van Persie who was in the most deadly position and the most lethal striker on the pitch to go and mark Danny Welbeck who was running out of the six yard box. That is totally improper.

Go and read the reports on the AC Milan and Juventus match fixing scandals. Opposing defenders were paid to leave strikers unmarked. If we can see this kind of fixing happening with referees, imagine what is happening with defenders. Hope you get my point now.

For instance look at this.
http://www.greenwichtime.com/sports/article/Napoli-captain-Cannavaro-face-match-fixing-charge-3984134.php

Defenders are mostly targets for match fixing when it concerns footballers.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
And some ppl still watch this blind league called premier league

Some can even go to the extent of fighting themselves,arguing while the footballers are making cool cash

My ppl be wise and choose wisdom....

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by badaru1(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
Why are people crying over this match. Ref is human,did you people forget last year when chelsea controversial goals almost sent wigan to relegation last season? Both goals were offside but the ref gave it.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by AkpuNku2: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2012
when chelski fans are tired with there ranting they should go and sleep, and if this comments will not reach page 50. then i will know that chelski fans are really dummies
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by dabrake(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2012
Howard Webb will be the officiating referee for next week(manu vs arsl) game. It's official

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by hotwax: 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2012
This game is more than match fixing. The referee was caught using dirty rants against chelsea players. He took the game personal and is gonna learn his lesson.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
@Sailor, Are We Still On this Topic? Omo Mehn, this Match don Pass and Old na... I DONT SEE THE ESSENCE OF ARGUMENT angry angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by kaycrystal(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
Go and read the reports on the AC Milan and Juventus match fixing scandals. Opposing defenders were paid to leave strikers unmarked. If we can see this kind of fixing happening with referees, imagine what is happening with defenders. Hope you get my point now. [/color][/quote]

It is not about supporting a team. It is about kicking out Match fixing. It is ruining the EPL. It is the most watched league and everyone is seeing it glaring. Don't you see how the Italian FA is fighting Match fixing. Yesterday Napoli was indicted. [/color][/quote]

I said this earlier, the betting syndicates determines the outcome of football matches in Europe and EPL being d most watched league is gud biz. we are talking about a multi billion dollar racket going on.
It is bad for football especially for the fans, and i don't think the FA is ready to combat this yet

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2012
There is no way Chelsea FC can Beat Man Utd playing with 9 players against Man Utd 12 players. Impossible. cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by otokx(m): 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
Chelsea fans are sore losers

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by mufasa(m): 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2012
otokx: Chelsea fans are sore losers

How?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
Utd don't need a bigger squad if you add all the corrupt Ferguson referees. This same referee sent of James Milner to help Man Utd last week.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by SailorXY: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
Bimfo: @Sailor, Are We Still On this Topic? Omo Mehn, this Match don Pass and Old na... I DONT SEE THE ESSENCE OF ARGUMENT angry angry
right sir
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by solomto(f): 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
badaru1: Why are people crying over this match. Ref is human,did you people forget last year when chelsea controversial goals almost sent wigan to relegation last season? Both goals were offside but the ref gave it.
dnt mind the eediots,they wont see that one bcus it was on their favor.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by SailorXY: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2012
otokx: Chelsea fans are sore losers
indeed
thegoodjoehunt: Utd don't need a bigger squad if you add all the corrupt Ferguson referees. This same referee sent of James Milner to help Man Utd last week.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 28th October 2012 by Kingjames(m): 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2012
dabrake: Howard Webb will be the officiating referee for next week(manu vs arsl) game. It's official

I pity arsenal and their fans. Webb is a stunch manu fan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Offered £400k-a-week Deal By Shanghai Shenhua / UEFA Europa League 2019/2020 Round Of 32 Draws / Real Madrid Vs Manchester City :UCL (1 - 1) On 9th May 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.