Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

I Need A Web Design Tutor - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Web Design Tutor (876 Views)

Web Design Tutor Needed Urgently. / Get A Personal Internet And Web Design Tutor In Ondo State / Get A Private Web Design Tutor In Ondo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Design Tutor by goddyzee: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2012
Hello, I av so much passion for webdesign.I wll need someone to teach me wedsegin first before development.I want to know how to design a site like iamsteveharris.com.can u then mail me on goddymagic@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Web Design Tutor by yemikush: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: I Need A Web Design Tutor by annahussy(f): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2012
Hi, If you want to be a good web designer and want to learn about web designing than i want to suggest that you have to join educational institute. You can also use tutorials site and books to learn your self a home. There are many of good web design tutorial site that you can use to learn by yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Web Design Tutor by greenmouse(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2012
Contact us 08063786241 or email info@greenmousetech.com
Re: I Need A Web Design Tutor by AkinseteK(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2012
i train pple on one on one training on web designing with d following courses:html,php,css,javascript,mysql .if you re interested u can cal me on 08034089466 or mayork2012@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Web Design Tutor by osamedia(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2012
The My Good friend, Worry no more, Don't pay any webdeveloper or institute to learn how to build website when you can easily do it yourself for just 2000 Naira.

Start Building Your Website

With this video tutorial,you will learn everything you need for building a professional website for your self,business and for clients,so stop paying web developer money to build or manage a website for you when you can easily do it yourself for just N2000.
Now there is no much talk about how to build a website, so now its time for you to start building your professional website for your business, produce and services, All you need to do is to Order for Our

“”"WORDPRESS MASTERY VIDEO TUTORIAL Or JOOMLA ULTIMATE VIDEO TUTORIAL,”" This Videos Contains everything you need to know about website design,

Video Duration: 1H:20Mins

Video size: 192mb

This are the Step to be Taking for you to get your professional Website,

Get Hosting

Domain Name

Install WordPress

Install the Theme

Add pages

Change the Homepage

Get a Logo

Add Plugins

Other Tutorial Included.

So with this Video Tutorial, you can learn everything under 1hr of the video and start Designing website for customers, your business and other,

This Complete Video Tutorial worth $40 But its Going to be yours for just N2000 for the first 10 lucky people….. So Hurry Up now and get your video and stop Paying Web developers to be managing,Editing,Building your Website for you……you can check my signature for my info

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Hack This Style? Or Create Responsive Prosilver? / An Online Blog Needs Good Writers In Any Of These Niche: News, Sports, Tech / close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.