Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,736 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Xtreme Fuel Treatment - Lucrative Multilevel Marketing Opportunity In Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Xtreme Fuel Treatment - Lucrative Multilevel Marketing Opportunity In Nigeria (5282 Views)

The Fuel Treatment Product That Reduces The Rate Of Fuel Consumption By 40% / Xtreme Fuel Treatment Partners Need / Syntek Global - New Xtreme Fuel Treatment Opportunity In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xtreme Fuel Treatment - Lucrative Multilevel Marketing Opportunity In Nigeria by semmysh(m): 4:33am On Oct 27, 2012
Extreme fuel treatment or xtreme fuel treatment otherwise known as XFT is the flagship product of Syntek Global whose mission is to "enhance lives by enabling individuals to experience their personal definition of success through world class support, industry leading products, and cutting edge systems that will bring optimal results"

True to their mission statement, they have churned out great value adding products that got end-users coming back for repeat purchase. In addition, the distributors of the products have consistently made money from such repeat purchases.

Xtreme Fuel Treatment enhances fuel (petrol/diesel) economy, increases fuel mileage, prolongs engine life, increases horsepower and reduces carbon emission by 35%.

Syntek Global has had successful foot prints in the USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Jamaica, Brazil, India, Philippines, Italy, Singapore, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Puerto Rico, Ukraine, France, and Ghana. Now they are in Nigeria, and looking desperately for distributors.

Below are a few testimonials about XFT and how joining the company has changed lives positively by putting money into their pockets through multi level marketing business model:

Testimonial 1
“I live in Accra, Ghana with my lovely wife Boatemma and our 4 children. Before joining Syntek Global, I was struggling to make ends meet as a sales manager with an advertising consulting firm in Accra. Pioneering the entire country of Ghana, I have built a massive organization hitting the top rank of Blue Diamond in record time and becoming the first international Blue Diamond. I continue to inspire my team to do the same. My vision and dream is to build the largest MLM organization in Africa and give hope to the thousands of unemployed youth through the Syntek Global opportunity.”
- Andrew Annor Apo (Ghanian)

Testimonial 2
“Both Angela Asamoah and I saw Syntek as the right vehicle to take us to our destination of financial freedom, our desired lifestyle, and an opportunity that opened the door to enrich the lives of so many other people around the world as well. Our vision is to build a team of successors that will continue in growth and expansion, towards a global team that will make a mark that cannot be erased. We've dedicated our award to the African Continent because they firmly believe that, "It is time for AFRICA!" They want everybody to know that success can be attained, you can make it if you are willing to put forth effort to achieve your dreams. With SYNTEK, your dreams become a reality, "we will see you ALL at the TOP!!!",”
- Daniel Sekpey (Ghanian)

Tesimonial 3
““We’ve tried it in our Mercedes Benz with V8 engine. It only gets 13.1 miles per gallon without the fuel treatment. But after the first treatment with XFT, the miles per gallon increased to 15.95 MPG (miles per gallon). It even got better after the second treatment with 17.75 miles per gallon. And it keeps increasing the more you use the product, because after the third treatment it goes high to 18 MPG. The product really works!”
- Phil R., Vermont USA

The 2 Ghanians earlier mentioned now earn over $20,000 per month just by reselling the product and referring others to the business. The most interesting thing about the more than 50,000 Ghanians who are into the business is that 75% OF their market is here in NIGERIA. ARE WE GOING TO LEAVE GHANIANS TO DOMINATE OUR OPPORTUNITY?

Last week, my colleague met a Ghanian at Marina, Lagos, who said he came to follow up on a lead in Nigeria. My conclusion is that if a Ghanian could pay for a return trip to Nigeria for just one prospect, the business must be lucrative.

We have started building a team (XFT Unlimited) here in Nigeria. I need to be upfront with you that it currently cost N56,000 to register with the company and become a distributor.

This is what Havard Business school as to say about this kind of opportunity:

“If there were less than 500,000 people involved, you would be on the cutting edge of a great opportunity. BUT, if the company has less than 100,000 distributors, Harvard Business School considers it to be a once in a lifetime opportunity." Havard Business school

As at date less than 2000 Nigerian are involved. Jump in now and be among the first 100,000 early distributors of Extreme fuel treatment. Help others save money on fuel consumption, have them service their cars only twice per year instead of 4 times, and help them prolong the life of their genset or car engine. Earn good commission as you help others. If you'll like to join our team - XFT Unlimited - Please CLICK ON http://highgradefuel.mysyntek.com to learn more.

For XFT Unlimited
Syntekbiz Nigeria
http://xftsyntekglobal-ng..com

Re: Xtreme Fuel Treatment - Lucrative Multilevel Marketing Opportunity In Nigeria by semmysh(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
Why join Syntek Global?

It is for the same reasons that financial success is guaranteed. Please see the three (3) reasons below:

#1 The Product Works

Reduces Fuel Consumption
Increases Fuel Mileage
Improves Engine Performance
Increases Horsepower
Reduces Carbon Emission

#2 Lucrative Payout

Preferred Customer Commission
Team Commission
Fast Start Bonus
Infinity Bonus
Rank Awards
Ladership Bonus Pool
MVP Check Match Commission

#3 It is Everyone's Need

Regardless of cost, people MUST BUY FUEL
EVERYONE drives and uses fuel
EVERYONE likes to save mone
EVERYONE needs the opportunity to make their dreams become a reality.

If you'll like to join our team - XFT Unlimited - Please CLICK ON http://earnmoneywithsyntekglobal./ to learn more.

For XFT Unlimited
Syntekbiz Nigeria
http://xftsyntekglobal-ng..com

(1) (Reply)

Mama Gold/ Royal Stallion Gold Rice (50kg) & Christmas Hamper / Invest In Egg Distribution Business / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business. No Advance Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.