Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Online Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Vacancies (5691 Views)

How Real Are Online Vacancies? / Mtn Online Vacancies! Apply Now! / Current Online Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Online Vacancies by ablejoe(m): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2012
am interested in managemnt and finance...07063000493, ask4joseph2005@yahoo.com...pls send me the links
Re: Online Vacancies by ablejoe(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2012
am interested in managemnt and finance...07063000493, ask4joseph2005@yahoo.com...pls reply me there

Re: Online Vacancies by jobsndeducation: 3:31am On Nov 07, 2012
ablejoe: am interested in managemnt and finance...07063000493, ask4joseph2005@yahoo.com...pls reply me there
visit jobsndeducation.com for step by step registration on how to apply for job.
Re: Online Vacancies by ifyegede(m): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2012
jobsndeducation: Our Job Categories include:

• IT & Programming (7,704)
• Design & Multimedia (3,896)
• Writing & Translation (2,550)
• Sales & Marketing (2,048)
• Admin Support (1,073)
• Engineering & Manufact... (332)
• Finance & Management (274)
• Legal (163)

visit jobsndeducation.com for step by step registration on how to apply for job.

I'm interested in writing and translation, and engineering. I can be reached on 08095933143 or ifeanyi2excel@gmail.com

No payment before accepting a job.
Your CV has to be pasted.
If you are interested paste your area of interest on this page. We will get back to you.
Most of our partners are American Companies. There has to be a contract before you can work for us.
You don't have to go to any office to work but some deadlines are very urgent, so if we paste a job here be rest assured that over 1000 people will apply for it immediately. So these jobs I will be pasting here is not here alone. You can like us on facebook. I will ask you of your account information before your first job is ready.

We wish you the best.
Re: Online Vacancies by mackengift: 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2012
Am interested in admin support and writing & translation. My email is mackengift@gmail.com
Re: Online Vacancies by jobsndeducation: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2012
mackengift: Am interested in admin support and writing & translation. My email is mackengift@gmail.com
jobsndeducation.com
Re: Online Vacancies by uzodimma4sunnex: 6:20pm On Nov 08, 2012
im interested in admin works, finance and management. u can reach me on studyinteractive01@gmail.com
Re: Online Vacancies by jobsndeducation: 2:14am On Nov 10, 2012
EARN $5 AFTER TRAINING:[b][/b]
Fixed Price Project - Est. Budget $5.00 - Posted 0 day ago

Job Description
One of our partners who is a top Affiliate marketer wishes to pay marketers who invites anyone who wishes to make $3000 monthly from affiliate or internet marketing. The training is coming up on the 13th of November, 2012 (Tuesday).
The traning is going to be online.

We are a mega internet marketing company. Our customers are diversified from all over the world, sending in different products for sale and services. Individuals also send in their products for sales and services by affiliate marketers.

Attendance is FREE.

Skills Required
marketing training internet-marketing software-development .

$250 is also yours if your invitee will be one of the lucky one to buy our software. The software is for just 3 people. My partner do not want the software in many hands, since it generates $6000 monthly for him.

Re: Online Vacancies by jobsndeducation: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2012
You need training, register now. You need to be trained on how to apply for the jobs.

EARN AFTER TRAINING
Join us for a webinar on Nov 13, 2012 at 8:00 PM CST. (give me your preferred time)
Register now!
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4300994065515846656

$250 is also yours if your invitee will be one of the lucky one to buy our software. The software is for just 3 people. My partner do not want the software in many hands, since it generates $6000 and more monthly for him.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Re: Online Vacancies by Flemzy: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
engineering and manufacturing. email is andraebonte@yahoo.com
Re: Online Vacancies by Devosequence(f): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2012
I dont know If am the only one having problem with the site ,because i am interested in the job the post of Admin support and My mail is danoma231@Yahoo.com
Re: Online Vacancies by peterugoobi(m): 12:38am On Nov 14, 2012
Please l'm interested in engineering and manufacturing (332) my email is peter_ugo_obi@yahoo.com and mobile is 08124080250
Re: Online Vacancies by kolaororocketm: 5:36am On Nov 14, 2012
Pls u can get back to wit the email addres i will send it to,contant me @ kolaoro@rocketmail.com, Thanks
Re: Online Vacancies by toksade: 7:42am On Nov 14, 2012
I am interested in Engineering and Manufacturing. My e-mail is tokunboade.adeyemi@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Online Vacancies by jobsndeducation: 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
Are statistical models your thing? Do you love to play with data mining? And here’s the critical question: are you an expert? Then we want you for our GTeam FZ LLC Senior Modeling Analyst role. You’ll get to develop cutting-edge data analytics models for business applications, and we’ll get to pay you to have fun doing it!

Show us your expertise, do a trial job, and we’ll show you a full-time job at $15/hour, with a $400 fixed-price payment if that trial leads us to hire you. We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings, but you understand how those are. For United States citizens and permanent residents, we pay $12/hour because we have to cover W-2 processing.
Re: Online Vacancies by funkymoore: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2012
Interested in Finance and Management (274)
My E-mail add funkenjoku09@yahoo.com
Re: Online Vacancies by jobsndeducation: 10:16am On Sep 09, 2013
Good morning my colleagues, from Jobsndeducation!
Just for laughs; enjoy this video!
Have a blessed september.

You can request for the video if you are not seeing it.
Re: Online Vacancies by jobsndeducation: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2013
Visit for upcoming Event management training; Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
http://abuja-abuja.advertise.com.ng/event-management-training-3325.html

Event Management Courses That Can Change Your Career – Call Event Management Training ABUJA today on 08082913750
As part of an established group of companiesEvent Management Training ABUJA trains over 3000 people in all areas of the Event Management Industry from Coordinating Events, Event Planning, Marketing the Event, Event Risk Management, Corporate Event Management, Organizing Conferences, Sporting Event Management, Celebrity Events, Fundraising Events, Government, Civic, and Political Events, Event Sponsorship, and Exhibition Management each year.
Our Event Management Courses are delivered live in ABUJA, Nigeria and are based on a fast paced student centered approach to learning. This comprehensive Event Management Course provides key training in these essential areas of Events.
We provide our Event Management Course students with…
· Practical skills training delivered by Industry Professionals through Event Management Courses, Public Relations Courses, Internet Marketing Courses, Project Management Courses and Wedding Planning Courses
· Event Management Courses provide Training Support, Advice and Guidance provided by a panel of Subject Experts and Industry Professionals
· Event Management Courses delivery in three formats; Online through our Student website, Hard copy and CD Rom
· Event Management Courses provides Internationally accredited, Industry recognized qualifications from Cybuss Services which is recognized in over 30 states in Nigeria.
· Event Management Courses give you the assurance that you are working with an established course provider with over 25 years experience in the industry
Confirm Which Event Management Course Is Right For You – Book Your Consultation Now!
Re: Online Vacancies by llhanrey(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2017
if you want original made in new zealand stone coated roofing sheet or tiles with good quality that will beautify your house among all others
with 50years warranty that will neither rust nor fade.

Roof/tiles specifications:
50 years Warranty
12 different colours
7 profiles
0.6mm Guage/Thickness
sound proof

AVAILABLE PROFILES:

Classic
Shingle
Tudor
Royal
Shake
Roman
Bond
Re: Online Vacancies by llhanrey(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
classic profile

Re: Online Vacancies by llhanrey(m): 12:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
shingle profile

Re: Online Vacancies by llhanrey(m): 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bond profile

Re: Online Vacancies by llhanrey(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
ongoing project

Re: Online Vacancies by aziz83(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
• IT & Programming
ibrahim.azeez630@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private Home Tutors Needed Urgently In Lagos / Are U Looking For A Job In Construction Company ! / 10 Things To Quit Putting On Your Resumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.