Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Which Defunct Musical Artiste Or Musical Group Will You Love To Have Back? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Defunct Musical Artiste Or Musical Group Will You Love To Have Back? (805 Views)

What Artiste Or Song Of 80's/90's Give Nostalgic Feeling? / Any Radio Program That Features Upcoming Artiste, Or Gospel Artiste..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Defunct Musical Artiste Or Musical Group Will You Love To Have Back? by sapien(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2012
Like seriously, Nairalanders, which artiste or musical group of the 80's, early and late 90's, will you guys love to have back due to his/her/their singing prowess? Mine is girls group "DESTINY'S CHILD." I am so passionate about these girls that I can do anything to have them back together in the recording studio. Guys, over to you, let's have yours.
Re: Which Defunct Musical Artiste Or Musical Group Will You Love To Have Back? by Rocktation(f): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2012
Nirvana. I wish Kurt Cobain could undo his own suicide. cry
Re: Which Defunct Musical Artiste Or Musical Group Will You Love To Have Back? by ayobase(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2012
Where are Arrested Development, Aaron Hall, Amil, Patra, Bee Gees, Betty Wright, Leona Naess, SWV, Warren G, Ginuwine.......
Re: Which Defunct Musical Artiste Or Musical Group Will You Love To Have Back? by masterpiecer(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2012
mine is pretty long list:

Fugees
Trybes men(naija)
Wu tang clan
D12
Flipmode squad
CNN(Capone n Noregha)
Mobb Deep
Beatnuts
D lux
Cannibus
Methodman n Redman
The Root
Foxxy Brown
Public Enemy
Public Annoucement
A Tribe Called Quest

men i really wish i could go back to them days
Re: Which Defunct Musical Artiste Or Musical Group Will You Love To Have Back? by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2012
Boys II Men

N'SYNC

TLC
Re: Which Defunct Musical Artiste Or Musical Group Will You Love To Have Back? by sapien(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2012
masterpiecer: mine is pretty long list:

Fugees
Trybes men(naija)
Wu tang clan
D12
Flipmode squad
CNN(Capone n Noregha)
Mobb Deep
Beatnuts
D lux
Cannibus
Methodman n Redman
The Root
Foxxy Brown
Public Enemy
Public Annoucement
A Tribe Called Quest

men i really wish i could go back to them days

Yes, utterly smashing list! Reminiscing the late 90's, Trybes men were the bomb back then. The likes of Dr Sid, Eldee, Del, Sasha, etc rocked Tv and radio airwaves with their super hot single "OYA." Wish the group could come back as well. Not forgetting American female lyricist on the roll, Foxy Brown, she was the epitome of rap music with her lyrical savviness. How can I forget Mobb deep's hot single "SO WHAT" featuring R n B superstar, Ciara.
Re: Which Defunct Musical Artiste Or Musical Group Will You Love To Have Back? by masterpiecer(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2012
sapien: Yes, utterly smashing list! Reminiscing the late 90's, Trybes men were the bomb back then. The likes of Dr Sid, Eldee, Del, Sasha, etc rocked Tv and radio airwaves with their super hot single "OYA." Wish the group could come back as well. Not forgetting American female lyricist on the roll, Foxy Brown, she was the epitome of rap music with her lyrical savviness. How can I forget the Flipmode Squad's hot single "LEAN BACK" led by rapper, Fat Joe, and female lyricist, Remy Mya.

whats the name of the girl that started the 1st verse in Trybes men hit 'Oya'?, men that girl is good, in my opinion i think shes iller than Sasha
Re: Which Defunct Musical Artiste Or Musical Group Will You Love To Have Back? by sapien(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2012
Rocktation: Nirvana. I wish Kurt Cobain could undo his own suicide. cry
What a comment! Did you say Kurt Cobain should undo his suicide? Well, he should be roasting in uttermost part of hell by now. Never knew there are still Nirvana fans out there.
Re: Which Defunct Musical Artiste Or Musical Group Will You Love To Have Back? by sapien(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2012
masterpiecer:

whats the name of the girl that started the 1st verse in Trybes men hit 'Oya'?, men that girl is good, in my opinion i think shes iller than Sasha
Oops! Can't recollect her name. She was lyrically good than Sasha. Sasha became more popular and acclaimed than her because she went to Unilag and later got signed to Obi Asike's storm record, which later brough her into limelight as a solo artiste.

(1) (Reply)

Music : M.I Abaga - AKPATA / Is D'banj's Dkm Albulm Out?? / Popular Abuja Radio Programme “brekete Family” Back On Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.