Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu (37286 Views)

Toolz Smoked Like A Chimney In Night Club Yesterday (photos) / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club / Pictures From Flavour's Concert In Houston, Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by Wislet(f): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2012
truelove.com:

We don hear .Abeg no dey form, you no get shii shii
lmao.
This thread and the comments.
Smh.
What will a nite club add positively to the lives of people in the area it is located??
Can someone answer this innocent question dispassionately?
Just wanna know.
Waiting........
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2012
Wislet: lmao.
Smh.
What will a nite club add positively to the lives of people in the area it is located??
Just wanna know.
Waiting........

Increased traffic to the area = increased economic opportunities for small businesses in the area.
Think increased source of tax revenue to the government.

Nigerians are their hypocritical over-religiosity. I'm not a clubber neither do i recommend people go spend their hard earned money there but i would rather a well-run club over a church whose sole purpose is bleeding the ignorant dry anyday.
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by Wislet(f): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2012
davidylan:

Increased traffic to the area = increased economic opportunities for small businesses in the area.

Nigerians are their hypocritical over-religiosity. I'm not a clubber neither do i recommend people go spend their hard earned money there but i would rather a well-run club over a church whose sole purpose is bleeding the ignorant dry anyday.
lol.
Papa davidylan, i asked an innocent question.
Ok....oga davidylan and his insinuations.
Happy now?
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by Wislet(f): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
Another question:
(b)how does a nite club improve the lives of the young ones?
Or is it only the older folk that are allowed to enter into it?
If yes, what impact...negative/positive does it have on a child?
(c)does it impact something/anything positive/negative in the lives of the 'adults' that come out from it?
I mean, what would you say you would have gained as soon as you emerged through the doors?
#still just asking#
-waiting................
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by stnonymus(m): 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2012
Typical Black Man!; will hardly ever invest in business that adds real,enduring value to society and boosts the productivity of a nation. It's always these types of investments that promote a "consumer culture" that leaves Blacks broke and the West rich.
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by jpphilips(m): 6:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
Techwriter:
When I read some comments I can easily tell where the person spends his weekends and even some week days. Insults not intended but I think clubs are brooding more crack addicts

guess u cant afford a good time out, well, ur time go come.
take heart
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ayobase(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
oiseworld:

he did not castigate flavour for building a club.
Let us give credit to whom it is due. Flavour has built a club, it would bring jobs,relaxation center,prostitution... And many good and bad things.......Good for him !!! And we appreciate it.

The church on the other hand builds universities and establish sec/primary schools across the nation, and what do we do? Castigate the church.
We are not been fair to our selves by discouraging and abusing those who help make our society a better place. Both have done what is in their capacity to do.

May God bless them all.

Amen!
Do not like discussing Universities built by Churches....maybe they have their reasons for the high fees.
My brother is a medicine student, paying more than one million.
They shouldnt be that hyper-expensive......the poors shouldnt be left out from benefiting...pls, lets bone this discussion so as to stop derailing!
I gat ut point!
The OP is derailingphobic!
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ayobase(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2012
davidylan:

Nigerians are their hypocritical over-religiosity. I'm not a clubber neither do i recommend people go spend their hard earned money there but i would rather a well-run club over a church .

Thats better!
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by ayobase(m): 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2012
Wislet: Another question:
(c)does it impact something/anything positive/negative in the lives of the 'adults' that come out from it?
I mean, what would you say you would have gained as soon as you emerged through the doors?
#still just asking#
-waiting................

Another thread in a thread?
Lets create another thread for that pls!
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by stnonymus(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2012
davidylan:
i would rather a well-run club over a church whose sole purpose is bleeding the ignorant dry anyday.

That's like choosing to spend time in an overheated oven instead of time in Hell.
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by oyeakd(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2012
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by Ivynwa(f): 6:02am On Oct 31, 2012
Smh.
Just wanna know.
Waiting........

Happy.
Yeah babes, the blasting music, liveliness and bubbly mood therein makes me happy. I love to see others sing, dance and be happy.
It will keep the people happy no doubt, help people relieve stress, socialize, network. Strengthen the bond of lovers and married couples (I mean a family that prays, wines, dines, parties and clubs together stay together) grin grin

I mean I may still be clubbing in my 70's and 80's, I don't give a damn about the people that look down on that.
When I can I may even own and run a club too. Thank you.

Wislet: Another question:
#still just asking#
-waiting................

How did "child" enter the question, I only answered the part about "what clubbing benefits adults" as a child may not be mature enough or economically independent enough to go clubbing.
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by truelovecom: 12:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
Smh.
Just wanna know.
Waiting........

absolutely nothing
Re: Pictures and Video From Flavour's Night Club Launch In Enugu by achukwunet(f): 4:46am On Nov 01, 2012
About time someone rich and famous invested in something other than a church

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday / Slim Burna Celebrates His 32nd Birthday Today / Linda Ikeji Replies Pastor Chris Kwakpovme Blackmailing Accusation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.