Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Tonto Dikeh: I'm Shooting The Vidoe Of My Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dikeh: I'm Shooting The Vidoe Of My Songs (680 Views)

Listen To One Of My Songs Guys / Music/vidoe Shooting / Banky-w Releases A New Vidoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I'm Shooting The Vidoe Of My Songs by impetus: 11:13am On Oct 27, 2012
Here's Tonto Dikeh's interview with Stella Dimokokorkus.

What prompted you into singing?

I love music and I wanted to do my own thing, to contribute my own music.

You got monstrous negative response to both singles. How did feel with all the attacks?

I listened to my songs over and over again and I told myself I did well. In all I see only the positivity in it,I made History. Peoples opinion of how my music was has further strengthened my belief that dreams die when you let the next man's opinion get to you and I am using now to pass a message to everyone out there, if you can just do it. Don't let anyone's opinion kill whatever dream you have or try to stop you from taking the next step. Click to continue

You tweeted that you were not giving up. Does that mean you will become actively involved in music?

I love my acting career and I don't see myself jumping into full time music. I am however shooting the musical video of my songs,I will not let the hating stop me.

You released your song on Wednesday October 17, 2012 and two days later despite the negativity your song had hit 5.2 million download on the internet. How do you feel?

The most unanticipated and hated song became the most talked about,most controversial,most downloaded and of course the most listened song.I feel great Stella, no regrets.!

We look forward to the musical videos.till then I am sure comedians will soon add
Your song jokes to their shows.

Hopefully. Thank you and here's a loud shout out and thank you to everyone who stood up for me.
http://www.talkofnaija.com/news_details.aspx?NewsId=D8045A2F-3010-4F18-9AB6-D6AE35E60D61
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I'm Shooting The Vidoe Of My Songs by impetus: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2012
With this, there would be more download in her video compared to her audio. Her song is a huge success weather you like it or not. I like her spirit, she never gives up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: I'm Shooting The Vidoe Of My Songs by Kslib(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2012
If this topic no make frontpage,make mukina nyash bend go one side.. Watch and see.. E go make am..

(1) (Reply)

Vector Finally Drops Sophomore Album- The 2nd Coming / Oju Ti Ri By Jimmy Gold / Dj Lecture – Roll It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.