Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,553 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

***2005 Land Rover LR3 From USA*** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***2005 Land Rover LR3 From USA*** (711 Views)

Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 2005 Land Rover Freelander For Sale @ N620k / Tokunbo 2005 Land Rover LR3 SE / 2005 Land Rover LR3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***2005 Land Rover LR3 From USA*** by mekrich(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2012
This is for Mr Peter *****. 83K miles. 1.98M. Fully loaded. If you want a car from USA, let me know.

If you are interested in purchasing cars from the USA contact me. I promise you will save half of what you would have paid in Nigeria. I live in the USA. I have helped a couple of friends and I am currently working on the car shown here for another friend. Guess what? 3-4weeks from order to delivery!!!

This is how it works:
1. Tell me what car you want and your price range
2. I will search and confirm and email you pictures
3. You agree on the price and pay my contact in Abuja or Lagos
4. Car will be shipped and you will be responsible for clearing upon arrival within 3 weeks

Save the money you would have spent on middle men!!!

I live in the USA and am CEO of CRYSTALFOTO LLC in partnership with PC4MeOnline with an outlet computer business store in Lagos. I have several people I do business with in Nigeria and can provide references in high reputable places. This is NOT spam! I honestly don't tolerate nor have the time for such. If you want to do business, let me know.

My company is also in partnership with Delta, Continental and United Cargo...I have USA TSA clearance to conduct air freight. I will do that ONLY on the condition that I must inspect or purchase whatever will be shipped prior to airport delivery. This will save you money. You will be informed of waybill, flight number etc so that you can clear your cargo expeditiously.

Business should be simple and straightforward. That is my motto.

Chinedu +12024601631
BBM 2A51F961

(1) (Reply)

A 2001 Mazda 626 Engine And Gear Box Needed Urgently / Newly 406auto / Manual Arrival From France Call Or Ping 26A90CA4 / How Much Is A Fairly Used Sienna 2004 Model Goes For In The Nigerian Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.