Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? (3248 Views)

Jessica Alba Covers Forbes -discusses Her Billion Dollar Dynasty / SPOTTED: HOT! Jessica Alba Rocks Leopard Skin Print Bikini With Hubby On A Beach / Jessica Alba Flaunts Perfect Bikini Body In St. Barts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by Efani(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2006
same here
Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by eslynera(f): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2006
@cleofel, nice tie smiley
Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by Cleofel(f): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2006
i dislike that.that is our church youths uniform
Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by eslynera(f): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2006
u have to wear uniform at your church youth?? undecided
Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by Cleofel(f): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2006
not all the time.we have lots of uniforms and we wear them occasionally,that was the youth convention
Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by eslynera(f): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2006
oooh, ok cheesy smiley
Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by stormz(m): 6:16pm On Aug 08, 2006
@cleofel
u look good.
im 17 too.so ur jessica too?
well i LOVE jessica alba.she rocks ma world but i think im beginin to come off her now.ma friendz sed itz called maturity.lol
Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by Efani(m): 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2006
that doesnt make sense
Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by stormz(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2006
wat doesnt?
angry
Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by Efani(m): 6:24pm On Aug 08, 2006
stormz:

@cleofel
u look good.
im 17 too.so your jessica too?
well i LOVE jessica alba.she rocks ma world but i think im beginin to come off her now.ma friendz sed itz called maturity.lol
that rite there doesnt make any sense
Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by stormz(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2006
for get it man
Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by Efani(m): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2006
its forgotten
Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by Cleofel(f): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2006
@stormz
thanx 4 the compliment.
Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by trendy(f): 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2007
she is so seductive grin guys am i right?
Re: Jessica Alba: What Do You Think Of Her? by Seun(m): 11:36pm On Feb 09, 2007
I like the idea of a girl that doesn't need to be "protected".
Naturally, when she played such a character in "Dark Angel", I fell in love! kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bracket And Their New Mansion / PHOTOS: Chris Brown Tweets In Yoruba Language / Picture Of Dino Melaye Drinking Garri With A Nairalander....:)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.