Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Bros Basket Mouth And His Pastor Lmao - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bros Basket Mouth And His Pastor Lmao (1068 Views)

U.S Holds Basket Mouth Day (pics) / When You Take Her On A Date And She Does This Bros Run / Basket Mouth Vs I Go Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bros Basket Mouth And His Pastor Lmao by Gurusdiary: 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
Seriously come to think of it base on tradition there are some prayers we reject when we are expecting things the other way.. Imagine this.

My Bros Basket Mouth AKA BM went and do HIV Test last week saturday, the doctor ask him to come back the following Monday for His result, .a day before the result was out that should Sunday in church service, the pastor prophesies that "all what One are expecting will be positive in Jesus name!!! Pastor radonly use that as a prayer tag, Meh I tell it get to a stage my Bros BM angrily jump from where he was seating at the back (base on say na area boy so na back fit am )chair, and he confront the Pastor.

"My own will be negative in Jesus name, Amen!"
Pastor was surprise at BM reqyest and he asked my bros why he's asking God to grant him his heart desire negatively, smiley instead, my BM to answer his pastor, meh my Bros ask his pastor back....

"If you are expecting HIV result tomorrow, what will be your prayer point?.... lwkmd.
Good night readers smiley
[url="http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/10/9ja-funny-joke-bros-basket-mouth-and.html:]Source[/url]
Re: Bros Basket Mouth And His Pastor Lmao by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2012
Issokay nah.
Re: Bros Basket Mouth And His Pastor Lmao by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 28, 2012
Jokes don finish for Nigeria o.. E be like say I don hear 'em all before..

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Dis Funny Pic / GEJ Fires Law School Directors 4 Denying Dame Patience Admission / Reason Why Men Die Of "BP" Very Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.