Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices (3874 Views)

Bank Used Items For Sales (all In Abuja) At Giveaway Prices / BMW 3 And 5 SERIES CARS @ Giveaway Prices / Urgent B4 Monday Morning: I Need 3 Brand New Toyota Yaris Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by miquest: 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2008
I have 3 Brand New Honda Endo Of discussions just came into the country cleared and are presently in abuja goin at giveaway prices of 3million naira (negotiable). if interested mail miquest05@yahoo.com for futher details.
miquest05@yahoo.com
hope to hear from you soon as this is really hot, grin grin
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by chikeze(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2008
make we see pics if u wan sell
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by qimpex: 4:38am On Jan 28, 2008
Year
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by DisGuy: 5:24am On Jan 28, 2008
I think there should be a standard for selling cars on nairaland
pictures should be mandatory!!!
car information
price
current location
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by miquest: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2008
pictures are coming soon
and the car is in good condition and also in Abuja
if you are in town you can contact me so we have a look at it
the cars are 2005 models and american specs too
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by ricki: 3:42pm On Jan 28, 2008
what the fucck is "end of discusion" fuccky bloody illiterates.
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by arsenal4va(m): 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2008
ricki:

Honda Accord 03 - 07

lol talk about being an illiterate
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by miquest: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2008
ricki:

where r u from self u illiterate
an illiterate u are indeed
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by earthrealm(m): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2008
dude 3 mil aint giveaway price for eod!!, n what do u mean by brand new?, i feel frsh toks wud be a better name,
where u go see brand new 2004 eod?,
4 cold room?
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by kpomkwem(m): 12:44am On Jan 31, 2008
Why is it called "End of Discussion" sef? Where is "Beginning of Discussion"?
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by princeonx: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2008
@ricki looks like you're new with those bullshit names nigerians call cars!

@miquest: did you just ask where someone is from? sorry, it you and your supporters that are illiterate here.
Those shit you guys call cars are not their names! simply because u call them that in nigeria does not mean the world or the manufacturers call them that!

Hala
Bulldog
Baby-boy
End of discussion

what a f**k are all that? go educate yourself I beg!
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by princeonx: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2008
You said they are brand new!

You turn arround and say they are in good condition!

which one they be?
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by richardh: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2008
hello can we make friends

chart here henry_duncan12@yahoo.com
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by dpresident(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2008
prince_onx:

@ricki looks like you're new with those bullshit names nigerians call cars!

@miquest: did you just ask where someone is from? sorry, it you and your supporters that are illiterate here.
Those shit you guys call cars are not their names! simply because u call them that in nigeria does not mean the world or the manufacturers call them that!

Hala
Bulldog
Baby-boy
End of discussion

what a f**k are all that? go educate yourself I beg!

ricki:

you guys should watch your tongues or your keyboards as the case may be. Please learn not to insult people here. wherever you guys come from and do not know the meaning of these words I do not know and do not want to know. But I will tell you something, THIS IS NIRALAND, MEANT FOR 9JA. If you want to blend you use our standard here, the way we do it.

If you need some glosary of words Sienna has just helped by posting a topic that has been dealt with.

Finally don't you ever come to Niaraland and use the word 'F**K' here. Wake up boys and be decieved you have one yeye civilisation.
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by alanbolo(m): 6:14am On Mar 24, 2008
I totally agree with dpresident comments.     
No one should come and banish other's view of life simply because he/she is unable to adapt to the slang of the forum/location.  grin grin grin     

Anyone who think he can us profanity to express himself need some an adaptive education to integrate himself to the society, as it's been proven that only low-esttem personality enjoy profanities.
Re: 3 Brand New End Of Discussions For Sale At Giveaway Prices by ArcMide14(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
I don't think u really av to forget ur No. 2 rule on this Nairaland friends.

(1) (Reply)

1994 Honda Accord Ex(680k) / Lovely Toks Below 700k,audi 80,astra ,nissan. 4 Sale / Extra Clean 2002 Mazda Millenia S For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.