Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

If Given The Chance, Will You Love To Alter Your Body??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Given The Chance, Will You Love To Alter Your Body??? (630 Views)

Prophet T.B. Joshua Shows His Prayer Stool (alter) / DR Sign Fireman Lying On Top Of A Married Woman On The Alter: End Of The World! / Is God, Man’s Alter Ego? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Given The Chance, Will You Love To Alter Your Body??? by pryzlez: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2012
If God were to give you an opportunity to ADD/REMOVE a part of the body, what will that be

*** For me, a pair of flying wings will do just fine... Really needed ƒσя extra mobility...
Re: If Given The Chance, Will You Love To Alter Your Body??? by julianairo(f): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2012
Our God is a perfect God,I don't need any alteration on my body cos am wonderfully made,and am specially made to fufill my purpose here on earth which nobody else can do...

(1) (Reply)

Jesus And Muhammad (peace Be Upon Them) In Bible And Quran / Fasting Days And Traditions / Muslim Victimization Syndrome ( A Lesson For Christians And Atheists)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.