Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Who Knows Federal Uni Of Petroleum Resources - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Knows Federal Uni Of Petroleum Resources (1862 Views)

Which Federal Uni Is Currently Selling Or Yet To Sell It's Pre-degree Or Diploma / Federal Uni Ndufu-alike, Ebonyi State Updates Here / Federal Uni Ndufu-alike, Ebonyi State Updates Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Federal Uni Of Petroleum Resources by OdyOdy(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2008
Has anybody heard about this new Uni in delta state. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES. I just came accross it in the new jamb brochure. Got any info about the uni? I am considering putting it as a choice.
Re: Who Knows Federal Uni Of Petroleum Resources by sunnexid(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2008
yes, i know about the FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF PET. RESOURCES. It is located in Ugbomro, Effurun, Uvwie Local Goverment Area. Any more info you want to know feel free to ask on thread here or contact me on 08052756608.
Re: Who Knows Federal Uni Of Petroleum Resources by OdyOdy(m): 7:06am On Jan 29, 2008
Thanks,
but do you know if the sch has been accredited for its courses?
Has the school started at all or will this 2008 jamb set be the first set?
Do they have a campus there at effurun?

These questions will do for now.thanks
Re: Who Knows Federal Uni Of Petroleum Resources by talk2nesco(m): 5:42am On Feb 01, 2008
Hello Ody, the courses have beeing accreditated, their first student started of last year ie 2007/2008 academic session, they conducted the post ume last yaer and published their sucessful candidates in the national dailies and pasted their score in most schools in the country,  if u are addmited you are going to be their second set of students. what course are you going for?

Their campus is the formal petrleoum trning institute PTI but it was reforbilished and upgraded by ptdf

i want to know from your brochure if i can take direct entry to the school to do computer science and mathematics, i mean is it possible to do from the brochure, is any thing like that.

please u can reach me on 08036295690, or talk2nesco@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Ndubuisi.
Re: Who Knows Federal Uni Of Petroleum Resources by Robinho03(m): 9:17am On Feb 12, 2008
Could you guys please tell me the website of Federal university of Petroleum resources.Thank u

(1) (Reply)

Grading Method In Nigeria And Abroad: Which is Harsher? / Accounting Systems And Ghost Workers Syndrome In Nigeria / Uniuyo Students With A First Class Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.