Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Rita Dominic On The Big Friday Show With Basketmouth With Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic On The Big Friday Show With Basketmouth With Pictures (2466 Views)

Rita Dominic On Her Career & Love-life On Ndani TV With Toolz / Rita Dominic On Set Of 'Streets Of Calabar / Affair With Basketmouth And Governor Led To End Of Kate Henshaw Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic On The Big Friday Show With Basketmouth With Pictures by expertman(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2012
The multiple award winning actress and budding producer, fresh from her acclaimed latest effort 'The Meeting', co-hosted yesterday's episode of The Big Friday Show, Nigeria's favourite entertainment programme, with comedian and host, Basketmouth.

Re: Rita Dominic On The Big Friday Show With Basketmouth With Pictures by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 28, 2012
Who gives the Bleep about rita dominic and what she does with her life

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On The Big Friday Show With Basketmouth With Pictures by Mobinga: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
coolkris: Who gives the Bleep about rita dominic and what she does with her life

1 - You gave enough phucks to open the thread -despite seeing her name on it-.
2 - You saw all the pictures, still scrolled down and clicked on reply.
3 - Typed in that bullshit . .
4 - Still clicked on reply.

And you ask who gives a phuck?

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic On The Big Friday Show With Basketmouth With Pictures by Mobinga: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2012
This Rita chic is
Re: Rita Dominic On The Big Friday Show With Basketmouth With Pictures by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mobinga:

1 - You gave enough phucks to open the thread -despite seeing her name on it-.
2 - You saw all the pictures, still scrolled down and clicked on reply.
3 - Typed in that bullshit . .
4 - Still clicked on reply.

And you ask who gives a phuck?
bros no be quarrel! Na joke i dey...e clear say rita don bribe you with some kind 50 naira...
Re: Rita Dominic On The Big Friday Show With Basketmouth With Pictures by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2012
Mary Kay can do some wonders shockedshocked
Re: Rita Dominic On The Big Friday Show With Basketmouth With Pictures by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2012
joeydozzy: Mary Kay can do some wonders shockedshocked
wat wonders?? Isnt she beautiful?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic On The Big Friday Show With Basketmouth With Pictures by babylahot(f): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2012
Beautiful rita.. Luv u gurl
Re: Rita Dominic On The Big Friday Show With Basketmouth With Pictures by SlyIg(f): 1:13am On Oct 29, 2012
coolkris: bros no be quarrel! Na joke i dey...e clear say rita don bribe you with some kind 50 naira...
Oh ... I see...
Re: Rita Dominic On The Big Friday Show With Basketmouth With Pictures by Nobody: 5:29am On Oct 29, 2012
babylahot: Beautiful rita.. Luv u gurl
gay alert!!
Re: Rita Dominic On The Big Friday Show With Basketmouth With Pictures by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 29, 2012
SlyIg:
Oh ... I see...
hun..so were you blind before that now you see...

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Ziggy, Stephen Marley And I W/error Brown In 1980 / Sound Sultan, Davido(OBO) And Fabolous On Point On A Trending Outfit / Maheeda Attacks Blogger On Twitter For Asking To Stop Posting Unclad Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.