Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. (807 Views)

Buy Tablet Pcs With Liberty Reserve / Help! Help! Help! My Liberty Reserve Is Full / Help: I Need Liberty Reserve Funding Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by tmancool: 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2012
Call 08183466400 or mail tayetaiwo16@gmail.com
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by tmancool: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2012
Good Morning
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by onatisi(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
tmancool: Good Morning
is your lr still available
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by tmancool: 7:00pm On Nov 04, 2012
Yes sir...
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by onatisi(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2012
tmancool: Yes sir...
you make me laugh , but pls dont use the sir for me we are all one , this is my email address dotundada@gmail.com, pls do kindly get in touch so that we ca n make necessary arrangements . thank you
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by tmancool: 8:45pm On Nov 04, 2012
I've mailed U
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by OkwaIfugo(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2012
we can buy at 150 if you can sell.
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by tmancool: 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
OkwaIfugo: we can buy at 150 if you can sell.
how many units do U need, OkwaIfugo?
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by phonetechnology(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2012
please this guy is a scam, i paid money into his account and he turns off his phone and when i eventually spoke to him, he clams he has not seen the money, and now he does not pick my calls any more. he is a thief and i have given him a few days to either return my money or face the consequences.
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by onatisi(m): 10:39am On Nov 09, 2012
phonetechnology: please this guy is a scam, i paid money into his account and he turns off his phone and when i eventually spoke to him, he clams he has not seen the money, and now he does not pick my calls any more. he is a thief and i have given him a few days to either return my money or face the consequences.
well i got to know he is a scam when he told me to send money too,i told him i would prefer we meet face to face and i give him the money while he fund me instantly,he told me he doesnt work that way.that was how i cancelled him out .
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by phonetechnology(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2012
can you all imagine this bastard still has the nerves to talk on nairaland after scamming me, why dont you disgrace me by coming out from your shell and state your location here. Thief.
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by onatisi(m): 5:15am On Nov 11, 2012
phonetechnology: can you all imagine this bastard still has the nerves to talk on nairaland after scamming me, why dont you disgrace me by coming out from your shell and state your location here. Thief.
guy on this issue i will blame you ,you shouldnt have sent money to someone that has no address ,no office,no website ,nothing just a phone number ,that is why ppl r not even discussing ur issue ,when i asked to meet him and he said no i stopped my propose business with him,i later bought my lr at 170 but it was from a company that has an address and it was instant funding
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by phonetechnology(m): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2012
i sure do accept my blames but fraud should not be encouraged here.
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by onatisi(m): 11:58am On Nov 11, 2012
phonetechnology: i sure do accept my blames but fraud should not be encouraged here.
there are lots of scammers here on nl and almost all tht hve been advertising lr dont want to meet face to face with the buyer,i will rather buy high than lose my money.from auto ot education and traveling sections there are scammers here.i remember the case of one ajakiye in auto section that scammed ppl of millions.just be more careful next time
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by Timroy: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
@ Onatisi, pls what is the name of the website you bought your LR, pls give it to be fellas.
Re: Liberty Reserve At #158, Limited Offer. by onatisi(m): 2:59pm On Nov 20, 2012
Timroy: @ Onatisi, pls what is the name of the website you bought your LR, pls give it to be fellas.
unfortunately ,i did not buy from a website ,i bought my lr from a seller in ib.

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Laptop In Abuja / Toshiba Satellite C655, 4g Ram, 320g Hdd,2.4ghz Windows8 For Sale / Accer Laptop - Used By A Banker - N40k - Web Cam - 250gb - 08098508092

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.