Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

I Will Be Praying For You... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Be Praying For You... (708 Views)

Does God Instruct Us To Be Praying Rosary? Am Confused, Help!! / Check Out This Picture Of A Pastor Praying For A Woman In Church. SCREENSHOT. / Why Even Atheists Should Be Praying For Pope Francis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Praying For You... by umra8901(f): 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2012
I've always wondered if Pastors, Imams and people in general actually pray when they say 'I'll be praying for you' or 'I'll keep you in my prayers'.
When you tell people that if you do, do you actually pray for them or do you forget them the minute they are out of your sight?

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO BE A SUPER NATURAL HUMAN BEING TO THE AMAZEMENT OF ALL / THE experience of fervent Effort put forward Trying to lead someone to christ / Nigerian Skeptical Activist Leo Igwe At JREF TAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.