Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,002 members, 7,859,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Latoya - Complex Girl - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Latoya - Complex Girl (15594 Views)

10 Things That Are Deceptively Complex / Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex Part I – 1 Corinthians 5:17 / Pastor Chris & The Superhuman Complex Part I – 1 Corinthians 5:17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 2:11am On Sep 01, 2005
Hey gal,i have not been satying on for long,i just come and go.
how r u?u know i miss u too
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 3:58am On Sep 01, 2005
yeah same here. Just come and go. Whenever i come, most people r offline. sad

I miss u too. kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2005
Latoya's update:

I've probably seen enough Hollywood movies to last me a lifetime.I'm a sucker for a good love story-I admit it!I still get caught up in the tension of the moment.will Alice find Gary's love letter befrore it get late? will Dave make it to the Airport before Sandy disappears from his life forever? Oh the tension is almost too much!
Then the credits start rollin,the last mushy song begins and all the gals in the room let out a collective sigh:
'ohhhhhh' tongue
The search for real,true love is common to all of us.but are the movies the best place to get guidance and advice we need?i have a feeling the answer is..... NO.

u may have heard the saying, "You r what u eat".well i'd like to change it to:you r what u eat,drink,watch,read,think and talk about.What we take in from the world around us and then think about goes on to affect our actions.The same principle is true for things like love and sex.They are meant to be awesome,but if we have the wrong ideas about how they work,they can be disappionting and hurtful.

In many Hollywood movies,LUST is portrayed as LOVE,and SEX is easy and can happen anytime, and anywhere.The problem is we carry these ideas and images around in our head,and we expect our experience to be the same.
If you've engaged in any kind of sexual behaviour,what words would you use to describe your experience?
was it Awesome,romantic,special,loving,passionate,selfish,earth-shaking,caring......
or
Empty,rushed,wrong time,wrong person,used,manipulated,lonely,guilty,regretfull,ashamed,disappointed,selfish,secretive,pressured........
Sadly,for many of us these last words are true.As a single girl living in the 21st century,what am i looking for when it comes to relationships and sex? Do i want my love life to resemle that of a movie?
Lets see,well,according to Hollywood:
I should...... be transformed from a dorky,academically brillant girl,or a bad type into'suddenly hot chick'

And he should.be buff,own a motorbike,sports car, be a heir to a milloin dollar and can't wait to do the horizontal tango because he is so in lust.........sorry i mean,in love with me.
We should.fall in love in about half an hour,after a series of long gazes across the room,a slow dance in a pretty dress and all sorts

u know what?No thanks.I'm looking for so much more than that.According to the all -time,grand plan for love betwen guys and chicks,God's desire is that:
I should love the funky,bad hair days,anybody.as Bridget Jones says,'he sholud love me just the way i am'.
He should..... be someone i can full trust,and share all my secrets with, we should be in love even after 50 years,when all our bits get saggy and baggy and we both can't see our toes anymore,let alone touch them.Ah,how romantic!

So if you're looking for the real deal when it comes to sex,don't settle for Hollywood.Go for the original design for sex from the creator God.it's still the best around!
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2005
Wow. Amazing! Good job Latoya. I'm gonna have to agree with almost all what you've said.
I am a romantic movie freak. I just love them, even though they are lies and only happen in movies. smiley

The guy in wedding date said, "i'd miss you even if i never met you". he also said, "I'll rather fight with you than know another girl". How romantic??
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 4:37am On Sep 04, 2005
Thanx HA but most movies r fake.
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 6:09am On Sep 04, 2005
I know they are fake, and that's why i like them. I am tired of the Real ones. The fakes ones make me happy.

Haha.. we all know the feeling. Watching a romantic movie, where at the end.... the guy she loves is already at the airport, leaving for another town... and she starts running in taxis.... begging people to let her get to the first line... and they'll make your heart beat like.. Ohh, run faster, don't let him/her go. Runnn... ahha.. And the flight attendence are calling people and telling them the plane is leaving.. and the tension gets high... But at the long run. She shout his name and he'll drop his bag, hug her and voila!!!!! KISS HER. That makes me happy. I don't care if it's fake. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by WesleyanA(f): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2005
awwwwwwww.....
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 3:30am On Sep 05, 2005
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 5:04am On Sep 05, 2005
HA na wa for u!u have to learn to face this life wiv reality and not just what u see in movies.
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 5:07am On Sep 05, 2005
Hmmphhh.... Well the movies sometimes teach me good stuffs. Not everything is fake. C'mon we all know that. cheesy
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 5:25am On Sep 05, 2005
My Rabbit

On saturday morning,while i was in the laundry,i heard my rabbit making funny sounds at the garden,i came out and what i saw freaked me out  shocked d rabbit was misbehaving removing all her furs wiv her mouth,i was so scared,that i had to call on my brother sisters,they all saw her for a while and ran away out of fear.
she was bleeding too.i thought she was possed by some evil powers o,that i couldnt even catch or touch her,i have had her for 6 months now and nothing like that has ever happened,i called the Vet doctor but unfortunatly no one picked up the phone cos it was saturday,we decided to let her be until monday when the vet will be available to check on her.
Later that nite,i went out to a friend's 21st party,i met all my old friends and hummmmmmm we were all chatting up when my phone rang,my lil sister told me that my rabbit has just given birth to 6 children.
i was so happy but i was surprised,becos she doesnt go out,she is always indoors how come she is pregnant?i now remembered that my friend's rabbit once came over to my house to spend the nite wiv my rabbit.just one nite o.how amazing!!! i was so happy that i decided to throw a party for her...........
i just woke up this morning,went to the rabbit's house for her breakfast and behold the 6 children were dead. cry cry cry cry cry i cant get over it,and now the rabbit is bleeding,she is very down and sad.i dont know what to do?I made an appointment for her at the vet today.i am still waiting for him to come over and check her
i dont want anything to happen to her,everyone in my family is sad cos of that,she means alot to us cry
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 5:45am On Sep 05, 2005
Ohhh latoya. I was enjoying the story not until the part were all 6 kids died.

I am soooo sorry about the death of your six rabbits. Awwww... i hope their mama get okay. I am sure nothing bad will happen to her.

It's funny how she got pregnant in one night... i wish i saw the sex they had. lipsrsealed

Sorry about the death of the little rabbits. aww. cry
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 5:48am On Sep 05, 2005
HA is alright.... i just pray the mum dosent die too

so u will want to see the sex they had ehn? good gal wink
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by WesleyanA(f): 5:49am On Sep 05, 2005
i know what it feels like. trust me. my puppy died too

(it was a long time ago. so it doesn't count)
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 5:50am On Sep 05, 2005
I Know she won't die. Just get her to the vet as soon as possible.

Yeah.. i wanna see it. cheesy
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by WesleyanA(f): 5:51am On Sep 05, 2005
pics?
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2005
u gals wont stop cracking my ribs.
how am i suppose to get the pics?was i there when they did it?
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 5:52am On Sep 05, 2005
I doubt if she was there... how would she had known they they were having sex. hahaha, talk more of take pics.
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by WesleyanA(f): 5:53am On Sep 05, 2005
sorry. i didn't read your post. i only saw the  "i want to see it" part by Hota. . . i want to see it too
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 5:53am On Sep 05, 2005
Uhmm Latoya, the guy(rabbit) that impregnated her should be sad by now. Awww.. his kids are gone cry cry
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by WesleyanA(f): 5:54am On Sep 05, 2005
so you guys are talking about rabbit sex huh... smiley
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 5:56am On Sep 05, 2005
LOL they were together yesterday o.My freind brought his rabbit to come and see the outcome of his nite out.i guess he was happy cos they kept staring at the kids together.
he has to come today again so he can console his wife better
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 5:56am On Sep 05, 2005
Yeah... I just cant stop picturing it. it's funny how she got pregnant one night. That guy rabbit most be really... ermmm.. good!! And latoya, your girl rabbit is ermm... wonderfull. Just a visit and she allowed him had sex with her. hahahaha. is it just me or is this funny! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 5:57am On Sep 05, 2005
Awwwww... they were happy together yesterday, and sad today. This is soo sad. cry cry cry
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by WesleyanA(f): 5:58am On Sep 05, 2005
latoya did you feed them carrots?
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 5:58am On Sep 05, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes they r sad. They cant eat.
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 5:58am On Sep 05, 2005
it is very funny,especially when i we found out she gave birth.
that nite they male rabbit came over,she was just fronting for him not knowing it was all shakara
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 5:59am On Sep 05, 2005
the lil rabbit culdnt eat all they had was milk from the mum.we only feed the mum wiv veges and fruits
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 6:00am On Sep 05, 2005
Hehe... cheesy cheesy cheesy Your rabbit is no longer a virgin. Her cherry has being popped. Ohhh... dearie. I need to sleep now. Gnight. I hope i don't dream abt rabbits having sex. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 6:11am On Sep 05, 2005
LOL
Goodnite
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by Latoya(f): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2005
The male rabbit is sleeping over tonite.oppps i just hope nothing happens cos my rabbit is in some emotional stress right now
Re: Latoya - Complex Girl by hotangel2(f): 1:36pm On Sep 05, 2005
lol. Rabbits rabbits. Well Thanks God i didn't dream about the rabbit sex.

Anyways i am sure he'll just be there to comfort her. Pay close attention to them.. cos you just have to take pictures incase.. ermm, you know what i mean.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

Who Owns Ebeano Supermarket In Lekki Lagos? / Pic Of Nairaland Celeb In Niger Delta Swamp.(oildorado) / What Was The Biggest Challenge You Overcame This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.