Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike (4728 Views)

Mo Abudu's Estranged Husband, Tokunbo (photos) / Wizkid Welcomes 2nd Baby With Guinean Model [PICS] -- TunezMediaBlog / See How Grown 2shotz Daughter With Estranged Wife Is Now... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by donclark(m): 11:02pm On Oct 28, 2012
For more of this visit and like our facebook page www.facebook.com/IREPNaija1

K-Solo Threatens Bloggers...And Is He Denying His baby With Wife Kike Due To New Fiance Bimbo?

Kikelomo Christiana Akinkumi, the Legal wife to K-Solo put to bed at about 5:21am on Friday, but her enstranged husband seems to be denying to be the father...I'm waiting on Kike's response to this...the fight continues lool.. read his tweet below...who cares about the threat?....mtchewww!!!

For more of this visit and like our facebook page www.facebook.com/IREPNaija1

Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by SlyIg(f): 1:36am On Oct 29, 2012
Oya... Over to the madam. Na who get the pikin?
Thank God you survived all the beatings he gave you while with the pregnancy. Now just jeje,carry your pikin,train am for school till Ksolo comes on his knees begging.
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by Intrepid1(m): 9:07am On Oct 29, 2012
I imagine he engaged this his 'management' team on credit. The grammatical errors in the communication are of the highest standard.

6 Likes

Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by Ignatio(m): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2012
This must be part of their publicity stunt again. So don't make fuss over it.

1 Like

Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by azimibraun: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2012
I wonder what dis hs gt 2 with me? Who is k-solo in the scheme of things abeg? Did he produce 2face, Dbanj, P square, Wiz kid, Banky W, Mode9, Femi kuti or oumou sangare? Abeg can anybody tell me what the latest is on d Aluu 4 abi na d end b dat? Dos boys no go jst die lk dat o! PH ppl una dey land?
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by Diamonddamsel: 9:10am On Oct 29, 2012
Na wa o. They both have issues.They are the same people who said the beating episode was a publicity stunt.Who knows they may still say the same about this baby in the nearest future.
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by tellwsdom: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2012
..And who is K-kolo?? sad sad

1 Like

Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 29, 2012
K solo again? Some people don't know the weight of the utterances they actually make. Smh
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by slimyem: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2012
Publicity stunt it is...
Next please!!!
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by disloman(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2012
Those kids ain't gat no brain.na thunder go fire them if dem tell us say na anorda stunt b dat.morons Those kids ain't gat no brain.na thunder go fire them if dem tell us say na anorda stunt b dat.morons
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by Okijajuju1(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2012
K-Solo needs to fire this his manager..

I know 3rd graders who can construct better sentences than this..

The grammar is so horrible I cant even make out WTF the nigger is trying to say..

If English too hard for am, Make e speak Yoruba na..

Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by fitzmayowa: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2012
Na wa o SMH
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by Dreyl(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2012
dis guy and wife again...
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by ochukoccna: 9:28am On Oct 29, 2012
Okija_juju: K-Solo needs to fire this his manager..

I know 3rd graders who can construct better sentences than this..

The grammar is so horrible I cant even make out WTF the nigger is trying to say..

If English too hard for am, Make e speak Yoruba na..
Oh no!
The tribal bot shows up
Most you tribalize ever thread embarassed embarassed
Don't you bots die or something sad sad

11. fitzmayowa:
Na wa o SMH
Exactly
I think the dude better read this
https://www.nairaland.com/1087019/dad-taking-advantage-me
Life is short you know wink
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by sushieater: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2012
tellwsdom: ..And who is K-kolo?? sad sad
He's Timaya's Public sanitation Engineer (PSE) a.k.a Garbage Collector
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by Nurry: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2012
When will kikelomo realise that she is single?
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by tellwsdom: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2012
sushieater:
He's Timaya's Public sanitation Engineer (PSE) a.k.a Garbage Collector

Nuttcase.. i tell ya sad sad
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by ghettodreamz(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2012
Just passing.. No tell anybody you see me for here. Amebos' thread grin grin grin
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by deshclones(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2012
Nurry: When will kikelomo realise that she is single?

No mind d oil soup woman...btwn d k-solo dude is d definition of irresponsibility...denying one's child is something am yet to understand...abeg they should stew in their juice..afterall she was the one that was defending his behaviour the last tym..calling it acting..nansence.
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by donclark(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2012
deshclones:

No mind d oil soup woman...btwn d k-solo dude is d definition of irresponsibility...denying one's child is something am yet to understand...abeg they should stew in their juice..afterall she was the one that was defending his behaviour the last tym..calling it acting..nansence.

Like seriously?...did you actually read previous stories?..She denied and even tweeted after the interview that she never was acting a movie. She only allowed him do the talking and comported herself to avoud shaming her family on air if she had denied the interview...
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by Okijajuju1(m): 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
ochukoccna:
Oh no!
The tribal bot shows up
Most you tribalize ever thread embarassed embarassed
Don't you bots die or something sad sad

You are a bigoted pig... angry

Only you saw it as tribal.. All I did was say speak Yoruba because his name was a Yoruba name..

Ewu Ogbomosho.. angry
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by dayokanu(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
Shebi dem say na publicity stunt
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by tpia1: 5:56pm On Oct 29, 2012
Cant make head or tail of this drama.
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by rezzy: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
Little wonder her delay in sending her address to my sister.
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by babysheju2(f): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
Both of them are CRAZY' i thot they said 'all na joke' publicity wetin wetin... Let dm kill dm self, i no chop 4 dem money!
Re: K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike by dominique(f): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
why is he engaging illiterates to make a press release? (if he didn't compose it himself). he should have just written 'no be me get the pikin'. we would have understood that better than that balderdash he composed up there. '...the baby [b]deliver[/b]has a name... please do not tag ksolo in sure news...' wtf

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Attends Felabration With Girlfriend Tania Omotayo / See Davido And Whizkid Chilling Together. See Photo... / Check Out This Device That Prevents The Dreaded “CAMEL TOE” Fashion Faux Pas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.