Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory (16258 Views)

Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp / North-Korea Prepares Rockets To Target USA / Rockets Fired From Gaza In To Israel As Obama Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by dadicvila(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2012
Shankboye: What most don't know is that there are more muslims in isreal than christians, why do u guys defend isreal because u think they are christians? Mumu like una
na you be thick mumu,we know they are jews not christians but we will support them as long as they are killing filthy muslims(pigs)
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 29, 2012
Lol

#teamIMBECILE grin
Representing...whoot! Whoot!
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 29, 2012
*Kails*:

Again you may be right. But at this present moment that wont benefit us to discuss it. Lets celebrate "the prophecy" once it is fulfilled lol.

#meanwhileIntheMiddleEast tongue
MEANWHILE IN THE MIDDLEEAST ALL THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD ARE BEING GATHERED AS WE SPEAK. ALL THE ARMIES OF THE GENTILE NATIONS. THEY ARE BEING GATHERED TO THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT FOR THE BATTLE OF ARMAGGEDON, THE WAR TO END ALL WARS, WORLD WAR 3. LET THE STRONG SAY I AM WEAK. BEAT YOUR PLOUGHSHARES INTO SWORD. FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD DRAWETH NEAR. TO TAKE VENGEANCE ON THE HEATHEN FOR THE CONTROVERSY IN ZION. THE LEAST OF THE FLOCK ( AMALEKITE-ISRAEL ) WILL DRAW THEM OUT ( BABYLON-AMERICA ). AND THE KING OF THE MEDES ( IRAN-AHMEDINEJAD ) WILL BE THE VICTOR IN THIS WAR. HE SHALL BE SUPPORTED BY MAGOG ( RUSSIA ) AND GOG ( CHINA ). ITS ABOUT TO BE ON YALL. HOPE YALL ARE READY FOR THE END OF THIS AGE. IT IS ON OUR DOORSTEPS. SCRIPTURE SAYS MEASURE THE TIME DILIGENTLY AND KEEP WATCH LIKE A WATCHMAN cheesy
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
obadiah777: MEANWHILE IN THE MIDDLEEAST ALL THE ARMIES OF THE WORLD ARE BEING GATHERED AS WE SPEAK. ALL THE ARMIES OF THE GENTILE NATIONS. THEY ARE BEING GATHERED TO THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT FOR THE BATTLE OF ARMAGGEDON, THE WAR TO END ALL WARS, WORLD WAR 3. LET THE STRONG SAY I AM WEAK. BEAT YOUR PLOUGHSHARES INTO SWORD. FOR THE DAY OF THE LORD DRAWETH NEAR. TO TAKE VENGEANCE ON THE HEATHEN FOR THE CONTROVERSY IN ZION. THE LEAST OF THE FLOCK ( AMALEKITE-ISRAEL ) WILL DRAW THEM OUT ( BABYLON-AMERICA ). AND THE KING OF THE MEDES ( IRAN-AHMEDINEJAD ) WILL BE THE VICTOR IN THIS WAR. HE SHALL BE SUPPORTED BY MAGOG ( RUSSIA ) AND GOG ( CHINA ). ITS ABOUT TO BE ON YALL. HOPE YALL ARE READY FOR THE END OF THIS AGE. IT IS ON OUR DOORSTEPS. SCRIPTURE SAYS MEASURE THE TIME DILIGENTLY AND KEEP WATCH LIKE A WATCHMAN cheesy

grin i hope that you survive the post WW3 apocalypse to write a new bible jor looooooool.

Would be like the Naija version of that movie "Book of Eli" lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
*Kails*:

grin i hope that you survive the post WW3 apocalypse to write a new bible jor looooooool.

Would be like the Naija version of that movie "Book of Eli" lolz.
HOPEFULLY I AM PART OF THE ELECT, THE FIRST FRUIT. THE 144,000. IN WHICH CASE I WILL SURVIVE IT AND THEN GET TO INHERIT THE EARTH AFTER THE IMPLOSION OF THE GENTILE EMPIRE. WOULDNT BE NO NEED TO WRITE A NEW BIBLE BECAUSE THE LAWS WILL BE WRITTEN IN THE HEART OF ALL THOSE ELECTED TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS IMPENDING DESTRUCTION AND DOOM THAT WILL SOON TAKE PLACE. ITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY. FAMINE HUNGER WARS PEOPLE EATING THEIR BABIES. ITS TIMEEEEE FOR THE DELIVERANCE OF THE ELECT cry grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by kiara11: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ouch Bashir!! smiley
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by nitlad: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
xwolverine:

Stop deceiving yourself with the myth of KGB. KGB ended with the USSR,in today’s Russia, the KGB doesn’t exist. The KGB was abolished in 1991, soon after its Chairman, Vladimir Kryuchkov, led the failed August 1991 coup against Mikhail Gorbachev. And it was officially renamed FSB. what Russia has now are groups of agencies FSB, SVR, and GRU, all carrying out the responsibilities of the erstwhile KGB but with lesser autonomy and powers. This directly affected its effectiveness.
The fact that I mentioned SVR should have informed that I'm well aware that the KGB is now defunct and the existence of its new offsprings. I was only using KGB as a metonym for Russian intelligence agencies.
Underrate Russia at your own peril!
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
obadiah777: HOPEFULLY I AM PART OF THE ELECT, THE FIRST FRUIT. THE 144,000. IN WHICH CASE I WILL SURVIVE IT AND THEN GET TO INHERIT THE EARTH AFTER THE IMPLOSION OF THE GENTILE EMPIRE. WOULDNT BE NO NEED TO WRITE A NEW BIBLE BECAUSE THE LAWS WILL BE WRITTEN IN THE HEART OF ALL THOSE ELECTED TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS IMPENDING DESTRUCTION AND DOOM THAT WILL SOON TAKE PLACE. ITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY. FAMINE HUNGER WARS PEOPLE EATING THEIR BABIES. ITS TIMEEEEE FOR THE DELIVERANCE OF THE ELECT cry grin

Buzugee mi breda, hailings! But you dey give person fear oh grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by wolebaba(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
davidylan:

Islam is the basic problem here. Muslims everywhere are united in the destruction of Israel as that is what mohammad predicted. Israel's power is an affront to everything that islam represents. It is amazing that Sudan, which shares no border or military issues with Israel" is more interested in the destruction of Israel than it is with its own crumbling nation.

Guy U speak confidently about wat U knw notin about. How did U learn to do it so effortlessly?
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by nitlad: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
Noiseless2: Even the Russians are not free from islamic violence.
Of course. No one is free of Islamic violence!
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2012
Israel pls come to the Aid of We the Naija people.
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by nitlad: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
Reference:

Kindly update your information.
lol
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2012
seriallink:

Buzugee mi breda, hailings! But you dey give person fair oh grin grin
HEHEHE HAILINGS MI BREDA SERIALLINK. I NO DEY GIVE FEAR OO MY BRUVVA, I AM PREPARING YALLS MINDS FOR THE IMPENDING DOOM THAT IS ABOUT TO ENVELOPE AND COMPASS THE WHOLE WORLD. ITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY.
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
obadiah777: HEHEHE HAILINGS MI BREDA SERIALLINK. I NO DEY GIVE FEAR OO MY BRUVVA, I AM PREPARING YALLS MINDS FOR THE IMPENDING DOOM THAT IS ABOUT TO ENVELOPE AND COMPASS THE WHOLE WORLD. ITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY.

It's gonna get ugly bro, I can sense it! It's going crazy; fear dey my belle like this! grin grin But the LORD is with us sha!

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by eduson55(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
BOI,YOU DESERVE A HAND SHAKE.
YOU ARE A BIBLE SCHOLAR..
obadiah777: HOPEFULLY I AM PART OF THE ELECT, THE FIRST FRUIT. THE 144,000. IN WHICH CASE I WILL SURVIVE IT AND THEN GET TO INHERIT THE EARTH AFTER THE IMPLOSION OF THE GENTILE EMPIRE. WOULDNT BE NO NEED TO WRITE A NEW BIBLE BECAUSE THE LAWS WILL BE WRITTEN IN THE HEART OF ALL THOSE ELECTED TO MAKE IT THROUGH THIS IMPENDING DESTRUCTION AND DOOM THAT WILL SOON TAKE PLACE. ITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY. FAMINE HUNGER WARS PEOPLE EATING THEIR BABIES. ITS TIMEEEEE FOR THE DELIVERANCE OF THE ELECT cry grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
seriallink:

It's gonna get ugly bro, I can sense it! It's going crazy; fear dey my belle like this! grin grin But the LORD is with us sha!
I CAN SENSE IT TOO AND I SEE ALL THE SIGNS AND ALL THE CHESS PIECES BEING PUT IN PLACE ALL OVER THE WORLD. ALL THE WORLD ARMY IS NOW GOING TO THE MIDDLE EAST AS WE SPEAK, NETENYAHU IS BEING CALMED DOWN BY OBAMA TO TAKE IT EASY TILL AFTER THE ELECTIONS THEN WE CAN STRIKE IRAN, THE LAST THREE PROPHESYS IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL WHICH IS THE INVASION OF SUDAN AND LIBYA AND EGYPT TOOK PLACE LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR, WATER TURNED TO BLOOD IN CHINA, LOTS OF HURRICANES AND EARTHQUAKES, WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS, AND THE CRUMBLE OF THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH ( BABYLON-AMERICA) WHICH IS HAPPENING BEFORE OUR EYES. PERSONALLY I THINK WW3 WILL START BEFORE DECEMBER AND THEN ITS A SERIES OF EVENTS AFTER THAT OF DOOM AND DESTRUCTION AND THERMONUCLEAR DESTRUCTION TILL THE END OF THE AGES. AND THEN THE RIGHTEOUS ERA WILL BE ESTABLISHED. I CAN FEEL IT. ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2012
eduson55: BOI,YOU DESERVE A HAND SHAKE.
YOU ARE A BIBLE SCHOLAR..
THANKS BRAH, ALL PRAISES TO GOD FOR THE KNOWLEDGE. I AM BUT A VESSEL.
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by eduson55(m): 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
ya, google 21/12/2012
obadiah777: I CAN SENSE IT TOO AND I SEE ALL THE SIGNS AND ALL THE CHESS PIECES BEING PUT IN PLACE ALL OVER THE WORLD. ALL THE WORLD ARMY IS NOW GOING TO THE MIDDLE EAST AS WE SPEAK, NETENYAHU IS BEING CALMED DOWN BY OBAMA TO TAKE IT EASY TILL AFTER THE ELECTIONS THEN WE CAN STRIKE IRAN, THE LAST THREE PROPHESYS IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL WHICH IS THE INVASION OF SUDAN AND LIBYA AND EGYPT TOOK PLACE LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR, WATER TURNED TO BLOOD IN CHINA, LOTS OF HURRICANES AND EARTHQUAKES, WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS, AND THE CRUMBLE OF THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH ( BABYLON-AMERICA) WHICH IS HAPPENING BEFORE OUR EYES. PERSONALLY I THINK WW3 WILL START BEFORE DECEMBER AND THEN ITS A SERIES OF EVENTS AFTER THAT OF DOOM AND DESTRUCTION AND THERMONUCLEAR DESTRUCTION TILL THE END OF THE AGES. AND THEN THE RIGHTEOUS ERA WILL BE ESTABLISHED. I CAN FEEL IT. ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Ubenedictus(m): 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
ekt_bear: The thing that somewhat annoys is me is, wetin concern Iran, Sudan etc with Israel?

Why are they so keen on seeing Israel fall sef?

They don't share any borders with the country. Doesn't Sudan have more pressing issues to face?

This is the problem with Islamist thinking. Rather than facing problems in your own country, you will be fighting battles somewhere in the middle east against Israel, a country that has nothing to do with you.
d question is suppose to be weytin concern isreal with iran? Iran sit down gege isreal bgin threathen am, d war that will ensue will b bloody and u all making niose he wont be there to see d suffering, it is because of pipo like u dat we have bokoharam, instead of seeking a solution u want war.
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Ubenedictus(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
browncool: My question is WHY would a country like Sudan who hasn't been able to feed her country citizen or have a stable functioning government for more than 3 decades be building a missile factory? When will Muslim countries embrace peace for goodness sake?
so u dont know that d manufacturing of weapon is a gud source of revenue? Hw do u tink d u.s makes it.
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Ubenedictus(m): 1:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
Billygee2u: Well,if this news is true,I give Isreal an aplause.Thumb up for Isreal.
thump up 4 what? Are u dumb so u dont know that to bomb another country is a declaration of war? It is a pity.
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by eduson55(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
[size=28pt]hey all visit this site and watch the video yourself.not for children.[/size]
http://www.december212012.com/

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Ubenedictus(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
miqos02: Israel will forever be at war
that is not new there is a saying that says "isreal is only at peace wen they are at war"

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by stepone(m): 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2012
obadiah777: I CAN SENSE IT TOO AND I SEE ALL THE SIGNS AND ALL THE CHESS PIECES BEING PUT IN PLACE ALL OVER THE WORLD. ALL THE WORLD ARMY IS NOW GOING TO THE MIDDLE EAST AS WE SPEAK, NETENYAHU IS BEING CALMED DOWN BY OBAMA TO TAKE IT EASY TILL AFTER THE ELECTIONS THEN WE CAN STRIKE IRAN, THE LAST THREE PROPHESYS IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL WHICH IS THE INVASION OF SUDAN AND LIBYA AND EGYPT TOOK PLACE LAST YEAR AND THIS YEAR, WATER TURNED TO BLOOD IN CHINA, LOTS OF HURRICANES AND EARTHQUAKES, WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS, AND THE CRUMBLE OF THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH ( BABYLON-AMERICA) WHICH IS HAPPENING BEFORE OUR EYES. PERSONALLY I THINK WW3 WILL START BEFORE DECEMBER AND THEN ITS A SERIES OF EVENTS AFTER THAT OF DOOM AND DESTRUCTION AND THERMONUCLEAR DESTRUCTION TILL THE END OF THE AGES. AND THEN THE RIGHTEOUS ERA WILL BE ESTABLISHED. I CAN FEEL IT. ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN

You must be Nepto.C featuring D.Banj... in Tony Mantana grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by kiara11: 1:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
Israel Channel 2’s veteran Arab Affairs Analyst Ehud Yaari reported Wednesday evening that if the Sudanese are correct in accusing Israel, that would mean IAF jets traveled armed and undetected almost 1,200 miles to carry out the attack. Interestingly, he pointed out, this is almost the same distance that would be required to bomb Iran’s key nuclear facilities in Fordo and Natanz shocked

Yaari points out that Sudan has for years been a key station on the weapons’ smuggling route from Iran to Gaza. He says that Sudan and Iran have had a military cooperation agreement for more than four years. And on Thursday, Haaretz quoted Sudanese opposition sources who say the bombed arms factory belonged to Iran’s Revolutionary Guards.

Haaretz quotes past reports in the international press indicating Iranian-built weapons factories in Sudan were used to secretly arm Hamas terrorists in Gaza. It also reports that after the fall of Libya’s Moammar Gadhafi, the Revolutionary Guards’ al-Quds Force smuggled “dozens of antiaircraft and SA-24 missiles from the Libyan army’s crumbling arsenals to Sudan, in order to later pass them on to Hamas” in Gaza.

Israel intelligence on another level.
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2012
So much for a country's sovereignty..

I see that most people are blinded by sentiments here...Lets say China bombed India because it was bilding rocket launchers for Japan..

What would have been the response? Y 'all still slaves to this western mentality.
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2012
eduson55: [size=28pt]hey all visit this site and watch the video yourself.not for children.[/size]
http://www.december212012.com/
COOL VIDEO. AND THAT VIDEO IS ONLY SCRATCHING THE SURFACE. THERE IS A VIDEO ON WSHH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN AUGUST 2012 ALONE. I THINK ABOUT 50 DISASTERS OR MORE ALL OVER THE WORLD IN THAT MONTH ALONE. THEN THERE IS ONE ABOUT MARCH 2012. I WILL TRY TO LOCATE THEM. THE WORLD IS ONT HE BRINK OF THERMONUCLEAR CATASTROPHE. LORD SAYS I WILL USE FIRE TO CLEANSE THE EARTH ( THERMONUKES FIRE ). LORD SAYS I HAVE CREATED THE MAN WHO CREATED THE INSTRUMENTS OF DESTRUCTION OF MY WRATH TO BE USED TO CLEANSE THE EARTH ( NUKES )
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by kiara11: 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2012
mdsocks: So much for a country's sovereignty..

I see that most people are blinded by sentiments here...Lets say China bombed India because it was bilding rocket launchers for Japan..

What would have been the response? Y 'all still slaves to this western mentality.

Are you aware that Bashir is on the most wanted list by the ICC for HORRIBLE crimes against humanity? The man Bashir is not as innocent as you think.
The guy has and is still oppressing S. Sudan like no man's business! and if left alone will do things unimaginable.
Let's just say that,Nuclear weapons are safer in the hands of terrorists than Bashir.
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2012
stepone:

You must be Nepto.C featuring D.Banj... in Tony Mantana grin grin grin grin grin
LOLz DUNNO THE SONG IN QUESTION. HOWEVER I KNOW THE ONE BY YOUNG JOC
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by eduson55(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
you dey make me piss 4 my trouser..are you a pastor?
obadiah777: COOL VIDEO. AND THAT VIDEO IS ONLY SCRATCHING THE SURFACE. THERE IS A VIDEO ON WSHH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED IN AUGUST 2012 ALONE. I THINK ABOUT 50 DISASTERS OR MORE ALL OVER THE WORLD IN THAT MONTH ALONE. THEN THERE IS ONE ABOUT MARCH 2012. I WILL TRY TO LOCATE THEM. THE WORLD IS ONT HE BRINK OF THERMONUCLEAR CATASTROPHE. LORD SAYS I WILL USE FIRE TO CLEANSE THE EARTH ( THERMONUKES FIRE ). LORD SAYS I HAVE CREATED THE MAN WHO CREATED THE INSTRUMENTS OF DESTRUCTION OF MY WRATH TO BE USED TO CLEANSE THE EARTH ( NUKES )
Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
.....Hmmmmm. It's true ooooO!
It's getting scary, and this life is so sweet ooooO! Please, stop your post, guess you are just here to scare people,if you don't, I might report you to the mods - You might get banned you know.

https://www.nairaland.com/1080411/ww3-inevitable

Lol.

Re: Israel Bombs Sudanese Rockets Factory by Nuezha(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
wissezy: yeah, undetected, thats with sudan bro.
Stealth attack breaks all hard defence. US & Al-Qaeda is case study.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video) / Antonio Guterres: Humanity On Brink Of Nuclear Annihilation / Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.