Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu (12183 Views)

Beverly Naya Shows Rib Tattoo In Red Bikini / Kate Henshaw, Beverly Naya Rock ''natural Hair' To Surulere Movie Premiere(pics) / Ruggedman Denies Dating Actress Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by pealicious: 8:51am On Oct 29, 2012
Rising Nollywood actress, Beverly Naya has denied reports she’s in a relationship with 2010 BBA winner and show host, Uti Nwachukwu.

Naya expressed her shock on Twitter saying the rumour is not only untrue but misleading too, ‘This Insinuation is laughable..Pls lets not start a rumor…..My boyfriend wasn’t too happy seeing this’, she tweeted.

According to her, her relationship with the 30-year-old is purely professional and with no strings attached, ‘Uti makes me laugh a lot…its always fun and games hanging out with him and nothing more. We are not dating’.

You would recall not too long ago, sources close to Uti claimed he wasn't gay and he was actually dating Beverly and the romance had been going on for a while. She is said to be welcome at Uti’s family home and ‘is well loved by his family and friends’.

No word yet from Nwachukwu.
http://thenetng.com/2012/10/beverly-naya-denies-dating-uti-nwachukwu/

http://dazzleopera..com/2012/10/beverly-naya-denies-dating-uti-nwachukwu.html
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Okijajuju1(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2012
WTF is Beverly Naya and WTF is UTI?!

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Afam4eva(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2012
Genevieve i know, Omotola i know, Beverly, who're you?

11 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by nlofficial(m): 9:41am On Oct 29, 2012
Space for Sale

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Nonybb: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2012
Okija_juju: WTF is Beverly Naya and WTF is UTI?!
beverly naya is that yoruba women with a rented accent

3 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2012
Who gives a bloody fucck about them? undecided

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Mavor: 9:47am On Oct 29, 2012
Who gives a flying muthafu<k?
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 29, 2012
What kind of girl denies Sir Uti.
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by StarFist(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2012
Just passing by
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2012
Arrant bullshit.....hw is it our bussiness??
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Nonybb: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2012
Mavor: Who gives a flying muthafu<k?
get a life dude
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Okijajuju1(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2012
Nonybb: beverly naya is that yoruba womean with a rented accent

So what is Uti doing with her?! angry
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Nonybb: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2012
Okija_juju:

JAMB question. So wat do a man do with a woman? Are u a monk?
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2012
Okija_juju:

he is eating amala with her.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2012
yeah cos he's GAYY undecided
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Intrepid1(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2012
That is a 'Beverly Naya'.

It is amusing to see these females ditch their native names and adopt meaningless foreign names. Every Nike, Aisha and Nkiru is a goddam 'rising actress' these days.

Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Onyenna(m): 10:14am On Oct 29, 2012
Hu †ђξ Bleep is naya?....
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Nonybb: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2012
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Nonybb: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2012
joeydozzy: yeah cos he's GAYY undecided
i cant believe a man would sleep with a woman and still continue being gay. Is it not the same hole-hole? But the gay ppl choosed one of the holes loaded with sh.it(anus)! Do u now see how st.upid it is?
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Okijajuju1(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2012
[img]http://c0013780.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_62b8b9b[/img]

Which kind Ekuke babe be this sef..

Abi she don use Yoruba juju hold the poor Igbo boy?!

This one no even fine reach standard Ngbeke for my village sef.. NNA na wah for this Uti o!! Ehn don fall Igbo boys hand.. angry

5 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by lolaluv1(f): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2012
Uti is probably one of those guys who start assuming they are dating a chick just cos they hang out. What stops you from defining the relationship, huh? See how you have embarrassed yourself, Uti. See clean, sharp denial.cheesy

I can't blame Uti for trying to claim the babe though!grin
Beverley Naya's fine!!
Cute video-vixen face, nice little figure with curves in all the right places, sexy British accent....
She has a little, not-so-noticeable case of knock-knees thoughsad

Uti, now that she has denied you...what next
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by ifihearam: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2012
who is she?
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by pecopeco: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2012
pealicious: Rising Nollywood actress, Beverly Naya has denied reports she’s in a relationship with 2010 BBA winner and show host, Uti Nwachukwu.

Naya expressed her shock on Twitter saying the rumour is not only untrue but misleading too, ‘This Insinuation is laughable..Pls lets not start a rumor…..My boyfriend wasn’t too happy seeing this’, she tweeted.

According to her, her relationship with the 30-year-old is purely professional and with no strings attached, ‘Uti makes me laugh a lot…its always fun and games hanging out with him and nothing more. We are not dating’.

You would recall not too long ago, sources close to Uti claimed he wasn't gay and he was actually dating Beverly and the romance had been going on for a while. She is said to be welcome at Uti’s family home and ‘is well loved by his family and friends’.

No word yet from Nwachukwu.
http://thenetng.com/2012/10/beverly-naya-denies-dating-uti-nwachukwu/

http://dazzleopera..com/2012/10/beverly-naya-denies-dating-uti-nwachukwu.html
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2012
Nonybb: i cant believe a man would sleep with a woman and still continue being gay. Is it not the same hole-hole? But the gay ppl choosed one of the holes loaded with sh.it(anus)! Do u now see how st.upid it is?

yeah, it depends on the kind of hole you likeundecided
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Ice4jez(m): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2012
Okija_juju: [img]http://c0013780.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_62b8b9b[/img]

This one no even fine reach standard Ngbeke for my village sef.. NNA na wah for this Uti o!! Ehn don fall Igbo boys hand.. angry
boy if no be say na u type dis message i for say u no go school cos watin concern tribe with the matter here.pls stop smoking weed before u enter here
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by calabaman(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2012
afam4eva: Genevieve i know, Omotola i know, Beverly, who're you?
my bro d tin taya me
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Revealedtv(m): 10:46am On Oct 29, 2012
Beverly is not yoruba, she is calabar. Plus she used to be based in London and is now trying to forge her way into the Nollywood scene. She is a talented young lady.
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 29, 2012
As far as i dont know who dat Beverly be, she is a non entity . hearing dat name for de second time but dnt knw her face
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Suljosh: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2012
Okija_juju:

congo nah
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2012

na blonde naija babe sef grin
Re: Beverly Naya Denies Dating Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2012

na waoh, is it because she is not yellow...smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of Girl 'cooking' Her Vagina At A Herbalist’s Breaks Internet / Toyin Lawani Celebrates Her Late Mother After 10years / Stephanie Henshaw Opens Up On Her Break Up With Pastor Chris Okotie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.