Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides (8539 Views)

Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / Governor Danbaba Suntai Of Taraba State Crashes Private Jet / Breaking News SUNTAI DANBABA Gov Of Taraba State Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by Ricoluv(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2012
The wreckage of the aircraft carrying Governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba, which crashed behind NNPC Yola Depot, on Yola-Numan Road… on Friday.
|
FAMILIES of the injured aides of Taraba State Governor Dambaba Suntai, on Sunday, asked the government to extend same overseas treatment to their loved ones as their injured boss.
The governor and the aides were the occupants of the Cessna 208, 5N-BMJ Jet that crashed at the Yola airport last Thursday.

Some members of the families who craved anonymity told journalists in Abuja that if the governor could be flown to Germany, it showed that the government lacked confidence in the local hospitals.
They spoke their minds when the injured aides were transferred from Yola to the National Hospital, Abuja, 30 hours after Suntai was flown abroad.

“Considering the degree of injuries, I think they should be transferred overseas. After all what is good for the governor will still be good for his aides. They were in the same aircraft with the governor and I think they should be given the same treatment like him,” one of them said.

Our correspondent learnt in Abuja on Sunday that Suntai’s Aide de Camp, Dasat Iliya, had been lying unconscious at the Yola hospital since the incident that also left the governor in critical condition.
But the governor who had been airlifted to the National Hospital on Friday was early on Saturday flown to Germany for treatment while the injured aides were brought to the National Hospital on Sunday.

The Chief Detail to the Governor, Joel Dan, was also said to be having a fractured arm while the governor’s Chief Security Officer, Timo Dangana, reportedly had his two legs damaged.

Both Dan and Dangana had been reportedly taken to Jalingo, Taraba State Capital for treatment before they were transferred to Abuja Sunday night.

The governor’s aides were brought to the National Hospital in a convoy of siren-blaring ambulances at 6.40pm on Sunday.

http://www.punchng.com/news/crash-families-want-overseas-treatment-for-suntais-aides/
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by hakanai(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2012
Ricoluv:
October 29, 2012 by Friday Olokor, Abuja.

The wreckage of the aircraft carrying Governor Danbaba Suntai of Taraba, which crashed behind NNPC Yola Depot, on Yola-Numan Road… on Friday.
| credits: NAN
FAMILIES of the injured aides of Taraba State Governor Dambaba Suntai, on Sunday, asked the government to extend same overseas treatment to their loved ones as their injured boss.
The governor and the aides were the occupants of the Cessna 208, 5N-BMJ Jet that crashed at the Yola airport last Thursday.
Some members of the families who craved anonymity told journalists in Abuja that if the governor could be flown to Germany, it showed that the government lacked confidence in the local hospitals.
They spoke their minds when the injured aides were transferred from Yola to the National Hospital, Abuja, 30 hours after Suntai was flown abroad.
“Considering the degree of injuries, I think they should be transferred overseas. After all what is good for the governor will still be good for his aides. They were in the same aircraft with the governor and I think they should be given the same treatment like him,” one of them said.
Our correspondent learnt in Abuja on Sunday that Suntai’s Aide de Camp, Dasat Iliya, had been lying unconscious at the Yola hospital since the incident that also left the governor in critical condition.
But the governor who had been airlifted to the National Hospital on Friday was early on Saturday flown to Germany for treatment while the injured aides were brought to the National Hospital on Sunday.
The Chief Detail to the Governor, Joel Dan, was also said to be having a fractured arm while the governor’s Chief Security Officer, Timo Dangana, reportedly had his two legs damaged.
Both Dan and Dangana had been reportedly taken to Jalingo, Taraba State Capital for treatment before they were transferred to Abuja Sunday night.
The governor’s aides were brought to the National Hospital in a convoy of siren-blaring ambulances at 6.40pm on Sunday.

This is not fair and i hope the aviation industry will also look into it and ascertain if the governor is suppose to maintain his license after this o! grin grin grin
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by collins123(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
Must you quote everything?

7 Likes

Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by ednut1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
haka_nai:

This is not fair and i hope the aviation industry will also look into it and ascertain if the governor is suppose to maintain his license after this o! grin grin grin
i wonder why nigerians reason like fishes, because he had a crash prob due to mechanical fault he shud hv his licence taken away, he is qualified to fly a jet, go nd learn how to fly it cost jst 7.5m, as for d aides dey shud neva enta plane wit him again, but like dey will hear
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by obicentlis: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
They PDP led FG has shown you that even if you die 4 them, the only care for their member, not you. Use your brain. You are on your own.

4 Likes

Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by CLIQBOY(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
so them wan leave the aides for naija before abi...chai as if those aides no be human like the thief wey take our money buy plane con crash grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by highlandre(m): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
As if the governor was not the one they must have dutifully followed into the ill-fated aircraft... What is good for the goose should not be denied the gander. Whichever government took Suntai to Germany for intensive medical care and abandoned his aides is very wicked o. God punish am!
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by naso101: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2012
Nigeria Govt re funny.......Why d Aids re not treated in abroad like the governor at less they re all in the plane...abi d injury of the governor is diff frm d others in d plane......It show that the leader are superior than ordinary person on the street .....
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by tunapawizzy: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
na dem sabi..........
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by ochallo: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
collins123: Must you quote everything?
Don't mind him.

patience has successfully transferred her sickness and imminent death to someone else , to be brought to the same hospital.
If the Nigerian Government can take the governor and leave the aides , it shows that they don't value human lives and don't value the masses, and they don't know that this would not rub well on all aides and assistants of political figures.
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by Apesin001: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
what is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
Interesting. Let's see the FG's Response.
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by tunapawizzy: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
naso101: Nigeria Govt re funny.......Why d Aids re not treated in abroad like the governor at less they re all in the plane...abi d injury of the governor is diff frm d others in d plane......It show that the leader are superior than ordinary person on the street .....
my brother, d Lord is ur strength

12 Likes

Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by kambah(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
injustice of highest order. Nigeria lack gud leader and d leaders are deceitful. In a nutshel, our health system are nt meant for our leaders, only d poor are to attend d unequipped and unmaned hospitals. If there is a case beyond our local doctors d patient shal die. My prayer is any leader dat use masses treasury rather dan hs or ha hard earn money in seeking health abroad, shl die b4 airlift.
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by abbey37(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
Its totally unfair for him to be flown abroad without his aides afterall they wouldn't have gotten into the plane without him
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
collins123: Must you quote everything?
abeg help me tell am! Seems his eyes were shut when reading the post.smh
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by 2winxcom(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
those aids derserve to be given equal treatment same as the governor. we are all equal in his presence
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by stagger: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
So someone with a broken arm should be flown abroad for medical treatment. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by 360command: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
@ the families, the question is ; are you a governor? you are just an aid to the governor. I feel your pain but lets get this fact, if injury sustained by the aides are more pressing which cannot be solved in our own hospital, He or She should be given the privilege to go abroad.
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by sugar001(f): 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
Ok calm down guys! All animals' ain't the same.
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by Siga: 3:22pm On Oct 29, 2012
I talk am for the last thread say na Igbobi dem go transfer dem aides to....na today....why are the families surpirsed that the Gov is given preferential treatment....
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by timpaker(m): 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2012
- and tomorrow they would want you to sacrifice yourself for the country... this is how they abandon people who work tirelessly for Government... Patriotism indeed! angry angry

So the life of the governor is more precious than the people he swore to protect?
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by Ausbulls(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2012
I think they will rather take new aides to attend to the governor in Gemany, he is done with the ones that crashed with him! of what use are they to him now that they are unconscious? thats just the painful truth all animals are not equal take it or leave it.
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by Chidi4u(m): 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
When the Gov was Flown to Germany and those with him were left out.I said to my self this must be a wicked country.Some lifes are more important than the others.
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by adahib: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
so not surprised. I would have been more surprised if they flew the aides out for treatment.how then would we know the governor is their "oga"
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by mycoldsweat: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
My prayer for fed govt is that let nothing happens to any of those aids of the Gov left behind while the Gov is flown to Germany. if it happens Nigerians we go take their eyes touch pepper.
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by ayee001: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
All animals are equal but some are more equal than the others.
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by chucky234(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hmmm speechless
**clears throat** I'll check back
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by chucky234(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
mycoldsweat: My prayer for fed govt is that let nothing happens to any of those aids of the Gov left behind while the Gov is flown to Germany. if it happens Nigerians we go take their eyes touch pepper.
If they dies then the families will be offered N500,000 each by the FG,clueless govt.
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by a1solution: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
chucky234: If they dies then the families will be offered N500,000 each by the FG,clueless govt.
500,000 is even good. what of come today come tommorow
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by floriana(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2012
Those Aides should be thanking their stars that their Oga survived just like them. If Oga had died and they survived, we would not be talking Germany now.
Re: Families Want Overseas Treatment For Suntai’s Aides by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2012
tunapawizzy:
my brother, d Lord is ur strength

Funny you, picking out typo from NL thread.... not necessarily he cant write

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG, States’ Revenue To Dip Further As NNPC Seeks To Use Royalties, To Fund JVS / FG Releases N1.6bn For States Ravaged By Flood / Peter Obi To Hold Rivers Presidential Campaign Rally On December 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.