Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Pls Inform Us Hw The Abuja Bankphb Test Went - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Inform Us Hw The Abuja Bankphb Test Went (705 Views)

We are pleased to inform you that you have been offered... What Should I Do? / Bad Encounter;my Current Boss Was The HR Were I Went To For Oral Interview / His current MD was in the panel conducting the interview he went for! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Inform Us Hw The Abuja Bankphb Test Went by eih: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2008
those dat wrote bankphb test in abuja how was the test pls inform the house so dat we can be updated for subsequent opportunities
Re: Pls Inform Us Hw The Abuja Bankphb Test Went by sagitarius(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2008
it was terrible, d arrangement was so poor. a test which was supposed 2 start at 9 started by 12 with tose who were sent txt msges. after that, the crashers went in batches and i heard d last batch finished by after six P.M or so. May God help d milions of unemplyed graduates in Nigeria
Re: Pls Inform Us Hw The Abuja Bankphb Test Went by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2008
O boy it was not their fault. It wasn't that the arrangement was too poor, it was that the crashers were too many. The last batch finished sometime after 7 to be precise. The sad thing is that I don't know why some people even bothered. After waiting from 9 a.m till 6 p.m., you could still see people of "bros abeg siddon for here" and "abeg helep me, na only 13(out of 100) i don complete. no wonder the place was full,
Re: Pls Inform Us Hw The Abuja Bankphb Test Went by eih: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2008
its a pity,but I was actually asking how the test format looks like incase one gets the opportunity to write the test in future is it gmat and if gmat wat year do u think it was ,I know that God will really help us to get better jobs

(1) (Reply)

Supervisors/customer Relations Officer Needed Urgently / Pls I Need A Job / Accountant- N40, 000:00/secretary- N40, 000:00; Other Jobs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.