Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

I Love The Painz Of Tattoo – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love The Painz Of Tattoo – Tonto Dikeh (3447 Views)

Ladies Can You Marry Someone With This Type Of Tattoo / Tonto Dike Finally Explains Meaning Of Tattoo On Her Back. Incredible!!! / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love The Painz Of Tattoo – Tonto Dikeh by ajetunde: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2012
Controversial Nollywood Actress, "Tonto Dikeh" put this up on instagram page saying " I love the painz of Tattoo #POKO# "

The picture here is obviously the making of her famous back tattoo, we know a fact that Tonto Dikeh has a thing for Tatoos, she is on record as having stated that she has 58 tattoos. The tattoo, which takes up most of her upper back, is of an enigmatic long haired woman with a flower in her hair, who seems to be holding a bruised and battered heart.

Like or Dislike?

More Pics - http://liveofofo.com/entertainment/celebrity/i-love-the-painz-of-tattoo-tonto-dikeh/

Re: I Love The Painz Of Tattoo – Tonto Dikeh by TheKingsQueen: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2012
She is ugly without make-up. Just look at her face in both pictures- both during-tattoo and after-tattoo-pix

(1) (Reply)

Majid Michel Caught Secretly Checking Out Yvonne Okoro's Booty!!! / Is There Any Female Nairalander Than Can Proudly Rock This Outfit? / The Top 10 Most Infamous Hackers Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.