Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Does Fibroid Has To Do With Age? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Fibroid Has To Do With Age? (2010 Views)

Fibroid Cure / Do You Look Better With Age? / Has Fibroid At The Age Of 29 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Fibroid Has To Do With Age? by fadenike(f): 2:44pm On Jan 28, 2008
HOW TRUE IS IT THAT WHEN A LADY IS GETTING TO HER THIRTIES(30S), SHE'S PRONE TO FIBROID? IS IT A DISEASE THAT GROW UP WITH AGE?
Re: Does Fibroid Has To Do With Age? by almondjoy(f): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2008
Yes! Besides being a genetic trait. The older you get with a "fallow" uterus, the more "potatoes" you grow. Even after having kids!

It is a general menace! So have your kids early! kiss
Re: Does Fibroid Has To Do With Age? by TOYOSI20(f): 11:53pm On Jan 28, 2008
The causes of Fibroid vary from Hereditary to Race, (Black women are more likely to develop Fibroid)

Women that are on the Heavy side tend to be at a higher risk as well, so moderate exercise will prevent this as well.

Fibroid are a replication of cells within the uterine wall, estrogen hormone also enhances this growth, especially during pregnancy, or with oral contraceptives.

And since the estrogen level reduces during and after menopause the chances are therefore slimmer.
Re: Does Fibroid Has To Do With Age? by fasa2020(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2010
@POSTER Its A big YES

you can read more of these at www.stopfibroid.com
Re: Does Fibroid Has To Do With Age? by Doctor7(m): 2:36pm On May 04, 2011
MY TEN YEARS FIBROID ROLLED AWAY
With Kedi Reishi and Golden Hypha
My Name is Mrs Betha Emeka Kalu and I hail from Arochukwu in Abia State. I am 37 years old. I married my husband about ten years ago and almost immediately after the wedding, it became difficult for me to conceive and have a child. After one year and no hope we started visiting praying ministries and healing homes as well as drinking all sorts of local concoctions just to have a solutions
When solution came, we started going to various hospitals and clinics for diagnosis and cure. After eight years, we were advised to visit University of Nigeria Teaching hospital (UNTH) Enugu. After several test/diagnosis in Enugu we were told the course of my infertility was fibroid. I also noticed that the growth caused my tommy to bulge and at this point, the doctors advised me to undergo surgery to remove the fibroid which I did, but to my greatest surprise, the surgery did not help me against the prediction of my doctors. After 3 months of the surgery, I noticed that lumps of blood was coming out from my private part, initially it was occasional but as time went on, it became a daily affair i.e 24hrs a day and 30 days in a month. In addition to the continuous bleeding, I noticed that my tommy was bulging out the more like that of a pregnant woman. I took all sorts of medicines both local and orthodox just to solve the problem to no avail and as a business woman, my business started suffering as I could not go out again. At this point it became clear that I was going to die as I saw death staring at me in the face. One morning early 2009, I prayed to God to show me the medicine that will heal me of the fibroid if he still want me to live but if it was over for me so be it, Around 12 noon that same day, my younger maternal cousin by name Eucahria Ehirim (a nurse) who lives in Onitsha came into my house saying she came to see how I was doing. I pointedly told her it was hopeless as she could see. She started talking about some Chinese medicines called Kedi which helped a lot of people in that situation. I instantly told her off since I had taken a lot of supplements from other companies that dug hole in my pocket all to no avail. Surprisingly she insisted and went ahead to convince me met that this was no ordinary supplement. She also gave me a bottle each of Kedi Reishi and Kedi Golden Hypha and told me to start taking 3 capsules each but with warm water morning and evening.
Within 15 days of taking, I noticed that the indefinite abdominal pains had given way and the issue of blood was also gradually giving way. I personally travelled to Onitsha and met one Kedi consultant who gave me an expert advise on how to go about the herbal medicines. This I did and under 3 months the issue of blood stopped completely and when I continued for another 3 months my tommy came back to its normal size. And to crown it all, I now have a bouncing baby boy. I have started my business again and I am now preaching Kedi everywhere I go and almost all my friends, family members, kinsmen and women who knew my condition have all registered as members. The Efficacy of Kedi is unequalled. Thank god for bringing kedi to Nigeria as I have given it to people with other ailments and got instant result. Thanks.
The Photograph of Mrs kalu and her testimony is published on our current magazine. KEDI is real, get cured and join the spread the news. We dispatch products worldwide.
If you are not in Lagos you simply order and you get the products delivered to you. To order call 08033977731 or send mail to doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South Africa To Mark HIV Positive People Near Their Private PARTS! / Cure For Glaucoma And Cataract With Foods / Neolife Supplements For Low Libido & Prostate Enlargements Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.