₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,185,053 members, 4,764,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 17 February 2019 at 06:46 AM

How To Recover Photos From An Ipad? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Recover Photos From An Ipad? (1151 Views)

Can An Ipad With Only WIFI Work In Nigeria(enugu) / 10 Reasons Not To Buy An Ipad (students) / I Just Made A Phone Call With An Ipad - How Can I pi.mp Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Photos From An Ipad? by mrdan(m): 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
Hi, please does anyone have a way or an idea on how to recover deleted photos from an iPad.
Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Re: How To Recover Photos From An Ipad? by meliseiner: 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Have this ever happened to you? Some no-used files sitting in your iOS device (iPhone SE/ 6s/ 6s Plus/ 6/ 6 Plus, iPad Pro/ Air 2/ mini 4) like forever, and all of the sudden, after pressing the "Delete" button, those files are urgently needed for tomorrow's meeting!! Clock is ticking, and you really don't want to impress your boss as a bad file organizer. Well, this is just one of the worse scenarios you'll encounter when phone data being lost. Data loss can strike you at any time in every possible way. The good thing is, iPhone Data Recovery is coming to your rescue, saving your deleted contacts, SMS, photos, videos and much more.

The iPhone Data Recovery software allows you to retrieve all lost data from your iOS device. It works in two different modes:" Recover from iOS Devices Directly" and "Recover from iTunes/iCloud Backup Files". Using this software to restore your lost data is almost as easy as getting your hair done — just sit still and watch the magic hands. Three tutorials are available below. Keep reading in case you need it.

See also how to erase photos from ipad in your device to know more tutorials not only about recovery but also about the deletion of files in your iPhone. This ErasePhone will delete everything from iPhone permanently including delete iphone photos, browsing history, contacts, messages, and all contents and settings on iphone.
Re: How To Recover Photos From An Ipad? by JacksonHuston: 4:10am On Jul 20, 2016
You can use iPhone data recovery to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. After Download iPhone Data Recovery on your computer, you will get 3 ways to recover your lost data.

(1) (Reply)

My Blackberry Review / Pls Help!my Windows Explorer Has Stopped Working / Swift Internet Customer Care Sucks! I Need A New And Better Isp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.