Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

My LandLady (A Powerful Osun Priestess) Died Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My LandLady (A Powerful Osun Priestess) Died Today (1169 Views)

Apostasy Alert: T.D. Jakes Joins New Age Priestess Oprah Winfrey Lifeclass / Jade GOODY Died Today - Has She Really Gone To Heaven? / Osun River Worshippers With Austrian Woman As Priestess (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My LandLady (A Powerful Osun Priestess) Died Today by pastormustwacc: 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2012
I am grieving the death of my landlady, a very powerful osun priestess who died today.

She was from a christian home originally, later became a muslim, and finally became traditional - Osun.

What tripped me today was the way crowds tropped in from so many places few minutes after she died (survived by 3 children in her late sixties). You need to see testimonies today, of so many people she has "helped" to solve a lot of life issues (and it was like people virtually worshipped her) came over and were sharing testimonies of all the "good" things she has done for them. I dont wish to share anybody's testimonies here - because i find them anti-christian.

Of all the traditional people i have encountered, this late woman seem to be the most powerful one so far, and everyone in the neighbourhood respect her - even the imams and pastors (and myself too).

The first time i ever saw her, it was an evening i thought she was a ghost panicked, and almost had a heart-attack (because i thought she was floating rather than walking). My fiancee told me she has seen her perform what i will call "soccery" in broad-day light during a particular traditional festival in broad day-light.
I usually avoid her like a plague (ever since the first time i saw her), out of fear - because in my eyes - this one to me na powerful WINCH (seeing is believing).

She has been ill for almost a year, and according to medical doctors that examined her she should have died since last year (i only saw her x-ray: which was shocking). I presumed she died as a result of heart failure (i touched her for the first time ever to examined her medically few minutes before she died).

Three things puzzled me:
1. She lost her power of speech over a week ago, and was unable to communicate with her children about her final wishes.
2. I was travelling away from home yesterday night, and just before i reached my destination - i had a very strong spiritual pull to go back home (i stopped for like 30 minutes on the road, prayed and still no changes, so i turned and went back home). I am wondering if there was any spiritual connection between us, maybe she was waiting for me to make contact before she died (i might be wrong or superstitious - but i usually think like that - due to my background).
3. The orisha worshippers are going to invoke her spirit to find out her final wishes. As for me, i don pack my bag, ja commot for the house until further notice.

Now, i am looking left and right, expecting her ghost to appear at any moment. Mehn, i need to start carrying anointing oil about o. I hope i have not been bewitched in any way - i pray tire before examining her today - am scared that she might have passed some of her legacies to me (as her former master passed the legacy to her just before he died).

Everyone on the street is scared right now because they are saying that being as powerful as she is, there is a very high-possibility that her ghost may start roaming the streets because she died forcefully without stating her final wishes and blessing her children.
Re: My LandLady (A Powerful Osun Priestess) Died Today by pastormustwacc: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2012
To all those people talking about doing final repentance before they die, this is one of the instances that it might not be feasible.

I should add that on examining her, i noticed that she was in a state of coma (walahi, i did not even do GSC - Too scared to touch her), and needed critical care. Told the children to rush her to LASUTH, but before they could gather money - she was gone.

Can Death-bed Repentance Lead A PersonTo Heaven? Many People Are Banking On This
Re: My LandLady (A Powerful Osun Priestess) Died Today by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
She can go to hell and rot, wine and dine with satan for all I care..

I want to see her ghost.. How do I apply?
Re: My LandLady (A Powerful Osun Priestess) Died Today by pastormustwacc: 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
She died in her house at Idi-orogbo street, opposite LASU, Ojo. I dont know if the ghost has crossed over or not.
I dont even know how long after death those kinda ghosts should appear.

I have encountered all sort of strange things on this physical realm, i am not looking forward to meeting a ghost at all on this physical realm. In fact i am scared as a cat when i hear the word ghost.

Even if the holy ghost appears to me in real life, on this physical plane, i will first RUN 440!
Re: My LandLady (A Powerful Osun Priestess) Died Today by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
PMW,

Do you take drugs or smoke weed?

You sound like you see a lot of hallucinations

1 Like

Re: My LandLady (A Powerful Osun Priestess) Died Today by pastormustwacc: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
^^^I wish i take drugs or smoke weeds, it would have been better, but alas i dont. And the shrinks have repeatedly say i am normal.

(1) (Reply)

Describe Jesus In One Word / Jesus And The Essene's / Hell Breaks Loose In Imo State After Senior Pastor Impregnates Member’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.