Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering (22007 Views)

Breaking News: Gov Ajimobi's Wife Arrested In Uk In Possession Of 400,000 Gbp / Gov Ajimobi's Wife Allegedly Arrested For Money Laundry In London / Gov. Ajimobi's Wife Arrested In London For Money Laundry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Jmkheart: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2012
Arrested , not arrested , was d oyo state first lady questioned or not , if she was , over what ? Did she travel to d uk 52 times ? What for and on each trip did she get an Estacode ? What does it cost oyo state each time she travels ? Questionstoanswer

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by sucess001(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2012
Horus:

This the Politics section of the forum. Please go to tha Alien religions section of Nairaland and dont forget to take your pale faced jesus with you when you go.

Horus...just like the Garri xter...i consider some of ur posts wierd and offensive.

Accepted that the preaching was maybe a little out of place here...altho i also counter dat wit her right to freely express herself. you dont like it, you ignore.

Buh the horus i know wont do that, you would make offensive statments bout the Jesus a lot of us worship? dats the most senseless thing you can do. I understand u 'll be tempted to retort and attack me for this buh i ll appeal to u for the sake of ur image and little dignity u ve got left to @ least own up and make a public apology...

Cos frankly...i expect you yourself on reflection to be dissapointed in yourself.
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Tunjman(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2012
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by irebombo: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
pls guys check other websites its a confirm story.
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by kingsceemark(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2012
Next target is FASHOLA wife. ACN government is worst than PDP. God no let this criminal party smell my beloved EAST SIDE grin

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Demdem(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2012

SAN FRANCISCO, October 30, (THEWILL) – The London Metropolitan Police has not arrested the First Lady of Oyo State, Mrs. Florence Ajimobi.

Speculations concerning her alleged arrest in London for being in possession of 500, 000 British Pounds have been trending on the social media.

A Metropolitan Police information center personnel this morning told THEWILL during a phone query that there is no information on the alleged arrest of Ajimobi in the Metropolitan Police database.

http://thewillnigeria.com/politics/16878.html#.UI_r1qUkeip.facebook

Who is lying, or the will? Time will tell. grin grin
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by dino2006(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2012
[quote author=felifeli]

Another Indian hemp inspired post. SMH

And u serioisly had to quote d whole writeup, to post dat poo u gat up dere? undecided undecided
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by iyes(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2012
Wait a minute, people; some aspects of this news sounds impossible, which makes one wonder about the credibility.

How can a sitting governor be said to have travelled out of the country 42 times out of the past 17 months, i.e. 72 weeks?

That's at the rate of a foreign trip every 12 days?!!! that is if he goes and returns same day. But if he spends up to 2 days on each trip, it means he travels every 6 days. And that will make some weeks that he travelled twice; beginning and end of the week!!!

This does not sound feasible to me, as it means he practically lives abroad.
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by ideylaff: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2012
http://twitter.com/AAAjimobi

http://www.oyostate.gov.ng

abiola AJIMOBI‏@AAAjimobi
Ajimobi sues PM News, NewsLeak for N1b over report on wife The Oyo State Governor, Senator Abiola Ajimobi,... http:///ARmwwyUD
http://tmi.me/yEVW3
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by madamebebe(f): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2012
Since the conservatives came into power, Nigerians have been highly scrutinized. Let me check daily mail because they derive joy from posting this sort of news on Nigerians.
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Devonian(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
[size=18pt]MY HEART PROFUSELY BLEEDS FOR NIGERIA EVERY DAY. NZEOGWU'S UNFINISHED JOB NEEDS URGENT ATTENTION NOW THAN EVER. HONESTLY![/size]
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Chudymario: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
This news sounds sahara 'reporterish'.
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Born2beRich1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
As long as Tinubu and co are in charge of there must always be bad news...Fashola is d only ACN governor dat still a little bit credible but d remaining ACN governors are theives just like dier PDP counterparts...imagine using ur wife as a bank
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by miqos02(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2012
after they will say pdp is corrupt
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Horus(m): 4:50pm On Oct 30, 2012
sucess001:

Horus...just like the Garri xter...i consider some of ur posts wierd and offensive.

Accepted that the preaching was maybe a little out of place here...altho i also counter dat wit her right to freely express herself. you dont like it, you ignore.

Buh the horus i know wont do that, you would make offensive statments bout the Jesus a lot of us worship? dats the most senseless thing you can do. I understand u 'll be tempted to retort and attack me for this buh i ll appeal to u for the sake of ur image and little dignity u ve got left to @ least own up and make a public apology...

Cos frankly...i expect you yourself on reflection to be dissapointed in yourself.

I should apologise for what?, because you feel that I insulted your pale faced Jesus?. I do not and will never apologise to people who worship the former slave master's religion. How can we honor any god or religion who was used against us?. The only people who accept alien gods and alien religions are defeated people; all others honor and accept their own name for the Almighty. We must learn to appreciate ourselves and our traditions.
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by takedat(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2012
So the London Met Police is now Pro ACN for them to make arrest of a high profile Nigerian without making any formal statement regarding the arrest and with no documentation on its website for an arrest that happened 2 weeks ago? Didn't the Met Police release statements when Alams and Ibori were accused of a similar crime or the Met Police are Anti PDP. This report is unverifiable as at now
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Devonian(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
Horus:

I...do not and will never apologise to people who worship the former slave master's religion. How can we honor any god or religion who was used against us?. The only people who accept alien gods and alien religions are defeated people; all others honor and accept their own name for the Almighty. We must learn to appreciate ourselves and our traditions.

[size=18pt]WELL SAID AND WELL DONE.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Ilekokonit: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
To wriggle out of money laundering and sundry charges against Mrs Ajimobi, her husband has engaged the service of three Senior Advocates of Nigeria (SANs)

SAN my foot
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Devonian(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2012
To wriggle out of money laundering and sundry charges against Mrs Ajimobi, her husband has engaged the service of three Senior Advocates of Nigeria (SANs)

FURTHER SQUANDERING NIGERIA'S MONEY. WHAT HE NEEDS IS 3 QCs. BUT I WISH UK CAN START JAILING THIS SORT OF PEOPLE FOR LIFE. AND LIFE MUST BE LIFE.
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Nchara: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2012
ACN doing their thing. Hahahahahahaha
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Nwunuken(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2012
Abagworo: The fall of ACN is at hand.
That mean PDP will soon take over South west.
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Classicalman(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
Abagworo: The fall of ACN is at hand.
PDP, ACN, all na the same.
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by StanleyDivine(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2012
Too incredible. Strictly for the gullible. Classified as political propaganda and smear-campaign.
Newsleak my arse!
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Devonian(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2012
[size=18pt]THIS IS THE IDI0T GIVING US BAD NAME IN THE DIASPORA[/size].

[img]http://2.bp..com/-VXrTPwZJDbo/UI_SANOE7HI/AAAAAAAAOBo/ThGx9FcCR7Y/s1600/oyo-first-lady.jpg[/img]

 Born in Benin on the 5th of April 1959.
 Of Lebanese parentage.
 Attended:
o Bodija International School, Ibadan.
o Our Lady of Apostles Secondary School, Ibadan.
o The Polytechnic Ibadan (Secretarial Studies and Management).

SOURCE:http://www.mrsfajimobi.com/meet-florence-ajimobi/

She’s definitely a disgrace to her alma mater, her family and the Nigeria's political class.
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by funshint(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2012
But really there are some questions to be asked concerning dis news. Will d london met grant a foreigner bail on such an issue? Why was Ibori and wife denied bail? Dis are questions dat shld be asked because dis news seems 2 lack credibility and also has some touch of pheedeephee(PDP) in it!
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Devonian(m): 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2012
funshint: Will d london met grant a foreigner bail on such an issue? Why was Ibori and wife denied bail?

TYPICAL NIGERIAN. WHICH PLANET ARE YOU FROM? YES THEY GRANTED IBORI, ALAMIESEIGBA, ET AL BAILS AND THEY ALL JUMPED BAIL. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT IBORI ESCAPED TO DUBAI FROM NIGERIA AND WAS ARRESTED BY INTERPOL WHO RELEASED HIM TO LONDON MET SO HE COULD ANSWER HIS CASE. BECAUSE HE JUMPED INITIAL BAIL, HE WASN'T GRANTED A FRESH BAIL UNTIL HE WAS FINALLY IMPRISONED THIS YEAR.
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Chyz2: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2012
What a shame. Can't say I'm surprised. I guess mimiko and Ondo flushing ACN out started the wave now this. ACN = PDP. Big ups to the Ondo people. They are to the SW what Imo was to the SE during the elections.
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by ubandire(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2012
sammy329: THIS news is fake. My mom still met her in govt house on Thursday. And they have a meeting with her tomorrow, how would she declared tomorrow if she was in London. FAKE NEWS

Is she the other lady accomplice of the first lady?
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by takedat(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2012
Nigerians are the most confused set of humans. UK is unlike Nigeria were such news like this are kept from public knowledge. Its quite easy to access the web of London Met Police to confirm if this allegation is true or false.
There is no news of such on www. met.police.uk
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by Puntae: 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2012
The days of thieving from the Government and going free, re over.
This Government, with the assistant of both local and international aide is devicing means to hook and prosecute all decay persons irrespective of their political affiliations.
It is indeed a shame more so, to the womanhood!
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by thekoko007: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2012
Re: Ajimobi’s Wife Arrested In The UK For Money Laundering by GARRIx7(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2012
sucess001:

Garri...i see u re here again...always defending ACN. your posts on the okada ban aint any different...Dunno the intention of the OP buh the London Metropolitan Police has confirmed the arrest so u can rest and realise that the ACN politicians are also rogues like the PDP counterparts...remember Animal Farm?

Okada wasn't banned, they were asked to stay away from some roads..... How many times do I have to hammer that into ur head...

The News hasn't been confirmed by any credible source..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Africa And Europe At Night From Space / Why I Paid Herdsman N10m – Ortom / Senator Babafemi Ojudu Withdraws From Ekiti State APC Primary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.