Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Government Attach Great Importance On Crusher Industry - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The Government Attach Great Importance On Crusher Industry (717 Views)

Development Of Crusher Industry Is Not A One Day Work / The Crusher Industry Needs To Further Emancipate Mind / "REDUCED PRICE"ORIGINAL MADE IN USA DEEP CYCLE BATTERIES 4 INVERTERS PIX ATTACH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Government Attach Great Importance On Crusher Industry by lily0612: 7:08am On Oct 30, 2012
With the economic growth and the expansion of production scale of all kinds of metal and non-metallic mining, cement, construction, sandstone metallurgical industry and other industries, the processing equipment-cone crusher plays very important status and function in its development and become the pillar industry equipment. Cone crusher is a kind of crushing machinery with fineness finer than jaw crusher and impact crusher and coarser than sand making machines and mills in crushing particle size.
In addition, with the economic development in recent years, heavy industry becomes China's pillar industries. Therefore, in order to support the development of the crusher industry and help them smoothly get through the financial crisis, the government provided the ministry of finance to make a raw materials import tax policy adjustment on large-scale off-highway mine dump truck and its key parts.
Analysis from the current economic situation, more and more mine started to use mechanized operation to improve mine mining rate, especially in the coal, copper, zinc mine, the degree of mechanization has greatly ascend, and these industries in product quality and forming size requirements are constantly improved. Therefore, in order to meet the requirements of different customers, Hongxing researched, developed and produced cone crusher on the basis of the level of first crushing-jaw crusher, secondary crushing-impact crusher, therefore, the market capacity of mining machinery equipment is expanded, which is beneficial to increase company orders and order scale.

spray dryer : http://www.ore-machine.com/cement/65.htm
density separators : http://www.ore-mills.com/gravity-spiral-chute.html
Rod Grinding Mill : http://www.ore-machine.com/wet-rod-mill.html

(1) (Reply)

Brandnew 1HP LG Split AC At A Cheap Rate / . / 500gb And 320gb External Hard Disks For Quick Sale-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.