Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,218 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Makes You Proud Of Yourself? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Makes You Proud Of Yourself? (2209 Views)

What Makes You Proud Of Nigeria / Are You Proud Of Your Country - See Pic / Are Modern Nigerian Girl's Bad And Proud Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Proud Of Yourself? by omiobo: 9:31am On Oct 30, 2012
For me,I'm proud of myself because I don't womanize,smoke and drink alcohol.grin
Re: What Makes You Proud Of Yourself? by k2039: 9:55am On Oct 30, 2012
My academic achievements,I may not be the best but I'm not doing badly.

My virginity.

I'm absolutely responsible,I dont put the blame on other.

My Family(proud I came from that family)

I dont have any destructive habits(smoking,drinking,womanizing etc)

My relationship with God.

I have a clear conscience

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Proud Of Yourself? by Kslib(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2012
The fact that i put a smile on people's faces,even when they try too hard no to smile..
My understanding of life.. I view life from a totally different and strange angle..
My instincts,i keep saying it's a gift from GOD. It directs me perfectly,only when i listen to it..
The fact that i'm too complicated to understnad,but understands people quickly in minutes..
Re: What Makes You Proud Of Yourself? by ayabunmi(f): 11:53am On Oct 30, 2012
I listen when God speaks.

(1) (Reply)

I Had Sex In My Dream! What Do You Think? / SPAR Enugu....work Place Or Slave Point / Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Monday Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.