Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:10 AM

Sexy Singer, Tiwa Savage Says “ I Wear Short Dresses Because Of My Sexy Legs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sexy Singer, Tiwa Savage Says “ I Wear Short Dresses Because Of My Sexy Legs (4139 Views)

Princess Vitarah Blasts Tiwa Savage, Says She Is Boring / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook / Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexy Singer, Tiwa Savage Says “ I Wear Short Dresses Because Of My Sexy Legs by dguvnur(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2012
Tiwa Savage is one talented music act who has registered her presence in the Nigerian Music industry with her hit song singles and amazing stage craft.

She is a UK returnee singer/songwriter who has carved a niche for herself in the industry despite her short debut.The Sexy singer hit limelight with her award winning singles Kele Kele Love and Love me.

see some of her hot leg pics here - www..com
Re: Sexy Singer, Tiwa Savage Says “ I Wear Short Dresses Because Of My Sexy Legs by vislabraye(m): 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2012
Is that all?
Re: Sexy Singer, Tiwa Savage Says “ I Wear Short Dresses Because Of My Sexy Legs by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 31, 2012
vislabraye: Is that all?
that's all she needs
Re: Sexy Singer, Tiwa Savage Says “ I Wear Short Dresses Because Of My Sexy Legs by dguvnur(m): 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2012
Tiwa Savage And Don Jazzy To Shoot Video ‘Without My Heart’ In South Africa.

Few weeks after the duo of Tiwa Savage and music producer Don Jazzy cleared The air on their romance tale, they are set to embark on a trip to South Africa to Shoot the video of the song ‘Without My Heart’.

read more @ www..com

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Wizkid, Eniola Badmus, Goldenboy Attends Obafemi Martins' Private Beach / OH MY! Anita Joseph Flaunts Dangerous Curves Just Like Kim [see Photos] / Happy Birthday Flavour!! Checkout 10 Hottest Pictures Of Flavour On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.