Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Bulk SMS Reseller in Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bulk SMS Reseller in Nigeria (1632 Views)

Need A Wordpress Bulk SMS Reseller Plugin / Affordable Bulk Sms Reseller System Wanted Urgently / I Want To Become A Bulk Sms Reseller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulk SMS Reseller in Nigeria by emmachine1: 11:52pm On Oct 30, 2012
Bulk SMS in Nigeria has become the most lucrative Online business in Nigeria, millions of sms are sent out on daily bases and there are several website out there that offer bulk sms at different prices, but www.sendersms.com is one website to check. If you are thinking of what Online business to invest into! Bulk SMS Business is one i can personally recommend, because unlike other Online business, Bulk sms Business is almost risk free. With about N20,000 you can become a proud owner of a Bulk SMS Website In Nigeria, and you join thousands of other Nigerians who are smiling to the bank on every week. Bulk SMS Business is easy to run, a properly setup Bulk SMS Website can run independent of human assistance because from purchase to delivery the system will do all process, particularly if Online Payment is setup on the bulk sms website.

To Join Bulk SMS Business in Nigeria visit www.sendersms.com or call 07033398645, 08088165511

Sendersms.com reseller packages is very friendly and goes for as low as 70kobo per sms unit for Nigeria Bulk SMS Resellers, and delivers to 720 networks in over 200 countries worldwide
Re: Bulk SMS Reseller in Nigeria by mayorfirst(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mayorfirst Sms now offers u premium bulk Sms at an affordable price...the best u ever can get...try us today @ www.mayorfirstsms.com..we are truly first
Re: Bulk SMS Reseller in Nigeria by ilekky(m): 1:43am On Mar 31, 2013
You can from us for as low as 12k for the entire portal set up and

you can start selling for as low as 70k per unit.Vist www.smsinstantly.com

for details or call 07069186241.
Re: Bulk SMS Reseller in Nigeria by mayorfirst(m): 11:22pm On Apr 01, 2013
@ mayorfirstsms.com, we hav kept profit maximisation aside and customer satisfaction before us...join us today and see how you can send Sms for as flat as 85kobo per unit. Now we are not just the first, we are the best...with our mobile app, sending customised msgs to ur contacts just got easy without internet conection. For help visit www.mayorfirstsms.com or call our 24/7 support lines 08135742939, 08172606184
Re: Bulk SMS Reseller in Nigeria by sunyleeone: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
emma.chine:
Bulk SMS in Nigeria has become the most lucrative Online business in Nigeria, millions of sms are sent out on daily bases and there are several website out there that offer bulk sms at different prices, but www.sendersms.com is one website to check. If you are thinking of what Online business to invest into! Bulk SMS Business is one i can personally recommend, because unlike other Online business, Bulk sms Business is almost risk free. With about N20,000 you can become a proud owner of a Bulk SMS Website In Nigeria, and you join thousands of other Nigerians who are smiling to the bank on every week. Bulk SMS Business is easy to run, a properly setup Bulk SMS Website can run independent of human assistance because from purchase to delivery the system will do all process, particularly if Online Payment is setup on the bulk sms website.

To Join Bulk SMS Business in Nigeria visit www.sendersms.com or call 07033398645, 08088165511

Sendersms.com reseller packages is very friendly and goes for as low as 70kobo per sms unit for Nigeria Bulk SMS Resellers, and delivers to 720 networks in over 200 countries worldwide

Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by bamistol: 5:55pm
Fellow Nairalanders, is any of you using Alternative Adverts bulk sms of senderSMS? I want to use their services but I tried it six times I could only send message two times. Their sms is cheap but I am afraid of this their failure delivery. I have about four MicroFinance Banks connected to my website through API. I dont want to fail them. NEED YOU PEOPLE ADVICE.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by ojochidem(m): 9:46pm
In Bulk SMS, Quality of Service (QOS) is paramount. Efficient BulkSMS services do NOT come cheap. So when you get ridiculously CHEAP prices, run! I say run.

(Quote) (Report) (Like)
Re: How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. by sunyleeone: 11:02pm
PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS DONT PATRONISE WWW.ALTERNATIVEADVERTS.COM AND WWW.SENDERSMS.COM Run by Emmanuel Nwafor of Mat-Linc Nig LTD. The guy is operating like fraudster!

Bamistol that guy is called Nwafor Emmanuel he runs both www.alternativeadverts.com and www.sendersms.com. Now as I am writing this post from morning till this night sms has been failing to deliver on his website. If you make any mistake to buy sms from that guy I promise you that you have destroyed your business. For instance do you know that from December 24th 2013 till December 30th 2013 sms was failing. For those seven days not single sms delivered. Just imaging Christmas day that all your customers could NOT send sms on before Christmas day and even on Christmas day and for seven days. Funny even from new year eve i.e 31st December and on new year day 1st January 2014 sms DID NOT deliver. Imagine your customer could not send sms also on new year day.

RUN AWAY FROM THIS GUY IF NOT THAT WILL BE THE END OF YOUR BUSINESS.

I was his customer on his web portal www.alternativeadverts.com when his failed sms almost made me to loose customers I ran away.

I wouldnt have spoken but I want save your business. I will not give you my website so that you wont think that I want you to patronise me.

PLEASE TO SAVE YOUR BUSINESS DONT PATRONISE WWW.ALTERNATIVEADVERTS.COM AND WWW.SENDERSMS.COM Run by Emmanuel Nwafor of Mat-Linc Nig LTD. The guy is operating like fraudster!
Re: Bulk SMS Reseller in Nigeria by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:15am On Jan 09, 2014
At www.NairaForSMS.com, no shady or tricky billing i.e you are charged 1 sms per message unlike bulksms providers that claim to be selling at 80k, 70k per sms but charge you 1.5units or 1.75units per message wink wink wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Top Nigerian Bloggers / Nigeria Website Alternative For Just N5,000. Rank High On Google Search Results! / For Bloggers Use This Codes To Customize Your Blog To A Professional Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.