Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,076 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy (2126 Views)

Photo: Jonathan Worships God At Christ Apostolic Church / Is It Right to Worship The Picture Of Brian Deacon(Jesus)? / 2-year-Old Girl Preaching At Christ Embassy In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2012
31-Oct-2012 08:30 by Dcn Yomi Oluremekun (ZA1)

31-Oct-2012 07:53
The Acts of Dcn Yomi Oluremekun
I want to title my testimony as "Our true divinity in Christ"

On 30th of September 2012 I was leaving my office on Lagos Island.
Just as I was about entering my car, parked right in front of the office, a car pulled over and blocked my car and immediately four guys came down with gun pointing at me and demanding for my car key. When I saw the gun pointed at me, the scripture that immediately came alive in my spirit was "no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper"
While I was searching my pocket for the key, the guy pointing the gun directly to my belly said I'm wasting their time and he pulled the trigger (however I believed they were intimidated by my calmness). The bullet pierced through the T-shirt and the inner vest I was wearing and the bullet just got stock right on my belly without penetrating further.

Immediately I heard the gun shot my response was spontaneous as I screamed out "Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world".
At that point I do not have enough sense to respond in shock or fear, there was such an awesome peace, boldness & confidence
around me even while bleeding that the robbers had to took off immediately, not believing that I could still be standing having been shot at such a close range. I walk right back into the office
building and all the security guys were surprise that am still standing.
All through until I was taken to the hospital I kept the word of God on my lips & reminded myself of who I am in Christ &am; that I can not die young or suddenly. Knowing fully well that I still have alot ti do in sponsoring & financing the gospel as an Haven member.

All the scan result showed that I do not have any internal injury or bleeding & the bullet pallets were later removed & I am perfectly ok.

I thank God for our man of God (Pst Chris Oyakhilome) for teaching me the word of God.
When one consistently listen to the teaching of God's word, obviously you are been seeded and loaded for life, you cease to be an ordinary person, you are now absolutely divine, as prooved by this testimony.

The car that is of the world has gone with the robbers, but I am not of the world, for whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world & no weapon fashioned against us is powerful enough to prosper.
Here I am today sharing this testimony to the shame & regret of the devil. Like the Bible refers to John as "John the divine" am now also "Dcn Yomi the divine", some people heard about the testimony and has since nick-named me as "bulletproof deacon" praise be His name forever.

Of a truth like Pastor Chris would always reminds us that the book of "Acts" in the Bible is still been written in our days, this testimony is one of such account for the book of "Acts" today.

Today I am much more convinced than ever before that divinity is absolutely at work in us. I am indeed a walking miracle!

Dcn Yomi Oluremekun

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 8:48am On Oct 31, 2012
Testimony was shared on yookos.com
It is the Lord's doing and it's marvelous in our eyes.
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by Joagbaje(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2012
Similar testimony was shared in ph by a brother who's car was ridden with bullets from Ak 47 . Robbers or assassins . But he wasn't hurt.
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by CrazyMan(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2012
donnie: Testimony was shared on yookos.com
It is the Lord's doing and it's marvelous in our eyes.
Amen hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2012
Joagbaje: Similar testimony was shared in ph by a brother who's car was ridden with bullets from Ak 47 . Robbers or assassins . But he wasn't hurt.
My dad had a similar experience, and he isnt xtian..

well, different ppl, different interpretations..
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by yuzedo: 10:38am On Oct 31, 2012
Ehyaa! Maybe it is the jerry-curl hair gel that all christ embassy pastors rub on their hair that the guy rubbed on his stomach hair too that bounced the bullet back... undecided
......... Mschewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOL STORY! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2012
He is alive.
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by Maxymilliano(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2012
Do people still fall for this type of story
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
Let me see... He was shot, it penetrated him, he was bleeding, the robbers took off with his car as he was crying out, and thats meant to be a testimony? A divine intervention for that matter?

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
^^It did not penetrate, it got stuck on the surface of his stomach. That's the testimony.
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by Image123(m): 1:57pm On Oct 31, 2012
and of what use is this story? if you want to really glorify God, then glorify Him. Not all this publicity and advertisement of a church or a man. dead flies cause the perfume to stink.
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by wiegraf: 2:00pm On Oct 31, 2012
musKeeto:

Would that make muskeeto some sort of code? Say, your dad is 'bullet eater' (I've been playing MGS 3, sorry the name's a little lame), ability to absorb bullets without any issues, you as 'muskeeto' have what abilities? He's not xtian, what is he then?

Ehm, yeah, I shouldn't be joking about it till I confirm no permanent damage...hope he's good?

Op, just so I don't seem to be derailing, in case you think this some sort of miracle, revelation, etc, I suppose 50 cents and myriad others who've received injuries greater than 1 gunshot wound to the abdomen (even if they were pellets, I suspect a cheap local gun, or one designed to hunt small prey, regardless) and survived are jesus himself. You know quite a lot of people survive gunshot wounds, yes? And what of all the many religious god didn't bother to save?
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
wiegraf:

Would that make muskeeto some sort of code? Say, your dad is 'bullet eater' (I've been playing MGS 3, sorry the name's a little lame), ability to absorb bullets without any issues, you as 'muskeeto' have what abilities? He's not xtian, what is he then?

Ehm, yeah, I shouldn't be joking about it till I confirm no permanent damage...hope he's good?

Op, just so I don't seem to be derailing, in case you think this some sort of miracle, revelation, etc, I suppose 50 cents and myriad others who've received injuries greater than 1 gunshot wound to the abdomen (even if they were pellets, I suspect a cheap local gun, or one designed to hunt small prey, regardless) and survived are jesus himself. You know quite a lot of people survive gunshot wounds, yes? And what of all the many religious god didn't bother to save?
it occurred in 2010.....
lol... the driver got the worst of it..
i dont know what he's exactly... he studies everything.. prob agnostic..
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by PastorKun(m): 2:23pm On Oct 31, 2012
It's been a while since these cec folks posted a thread on NL to advertise/ridicule themselves and of course they can't do that without giving Glory to their god Oyaks. Somehow I sense some exaggeration and half truths in the story. Typical of CEC adherents.

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2012
Pastor Kun: It's been a while since these cec folks posted a thread on NL to advertise/ridicule themselves and of course they can't do that without giving Glory to their god Oyaks. Somehow I sense some exaggeration and half truths in the story. Typical of CEC adherents.
lol, newmi and mabell... just like JoAgbaje.. i always suspected multiple ids..
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
donnie: ^^It did not penetrate, it got stuck on the surface of his stomach. That's the testimony.

Have u read what u wrote? Can u see how dumb and childish it sounds? Paper bullets right?
How come he later says he was bleeding?
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by gilmaro(m): 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
Was it GOD or pastor cris dat saved you ? . undecided.
Cos from ur story i don't know who u're thanking. cry
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
Pastor Chris is someone I respected so much but that does not mean you guys should exagerate things. Sometimes I wonder if he is the one that thought you guys this marketing strategies. You should have give your testimony without mentioning your church or pastor. Just give glory to christ.

2 Likes

Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by okeyxyz(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
musKeeto:

Okay o!
I'm waiting for @logicboy to come and declare that his grand mother had the same experience and walked away unhurt grin grin. This is obviously a pattern of response from you guys.
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by pastormustwacc: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
This I find hard to believe. You meant the force-shield was constructed directly under his belly instead of above the belly?

I might need to talk to the doctors before I can believe.

A likely story though.
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by plappville(f): 10:04pm On Oct 31, 2012
Timmy d 1st: Pastor Chris is someone I respected so much but that does not mean you guys should exagerate things. Sometimes I wonder if he is the one that thought you guys this marketing strategies. You should have give your testimony without mentioning your church or pastor. Just give glory to christ.

You spoke my mind, The members put thier Pastor first even before Christ, some don even forget GOD/Yahweh completely grin grin grin
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by plappville(f): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2012
donnie: 31-Oct-2012 08:30 by Dcn Yomi Oluremekun (ZA1)

31-Oct-2012 07:53
The Acts of Dcn Yomi Oluremekun
I want to title my testimony as "Our true divinity in Christ"

On 30th of September 2012 I was leaving my office on Lagos Island.
Just as I was about entering my car, parked right in front of the office, a car pulled over and blocked my car and immediately four guys came down with gun pointing at me and demanding for my car key. When I saw the gun pointed at me, the scripture that immediately came alive in my spirit was "no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper"
While I was searching my pocket for the key, the guy pointing the gun directly to my belly said I'm wasting their time and he pulled the trigger (however I believed they were intimidated by my calmness). The bullet pierced through the T-shirt and the inner vest I was wearing and the bullet just got stock right on my belly without penetrating further.

Immediately I heard the gun shot my response was spontaneous as I screamed out "Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world".
At that point I do not have enough sense to respond in shock or fear, there was such an awesome peace, boldness & confidence
around me even while bleeding that the robbers had to took off immediately, not believing that I could still be standing having been shot at such a close range. I walk right back into the office
building and all the security guys were surprise that am still standing.
All through until I was taken to the hospital I kept the word of God on my lips & reminded myself of who I am in Christ &am; that I can not die young or suddenly. Knowing fully well that I still have alot ti do in sponsoring & financing the gospel as an Haven member.

All the scan result showed that I do not have any internal injury or bleeding & the bullet pallets were later removed & I am perfectly ok.

I thank God for our man of God (Pst Chris Oyakhilome) for teaching me the word of God.
When one consistently listen to the teaching of God's word, obviously you are been seeded and loaded for life, you cease to be an ordinary person, you are now absolutely divine, as prooved by this testimony.

The car that is of the world has gone with the robbers, but I am not of the world, for whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world & no weapon fashioned against us is powerful enough to prosper.
Here I am today sharing this testimony to the shame & regret of the devil. Like the Bible refers to John as "John the divine" am now also "Dcn Yomi the divine", some people heard about the testimony and has since nick-named me as "bulletproof deacon" praise be His name forever.

Of a truth like Pastor Chris would always reminds us that the book of "Acts" in the Bible is still been written in our days, this testimony is one of such account for the book of "Acts" today.

Today I am much more convinced than ever before that divinity is absolutely at work in us. I am indeed a walking miracle!

Dcn Yomi Oluremekun

A stained testimony, The glory goes to three person as i can see, which is not supposed to be. (God said, He will never share His glory with no one)

You are testifying what God did, not what a pastor did or contributes undecided
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by plappville(f): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
Image123: and of what use is this story? if you want to really glorify God, then glorify Him. Not all this publicity and advertisement of a church or a man. dead flies cause the perfume to stink.

E no make sense again becos of the advertisement, you have heard now, God is in Christ Emmbassy, and The Pastor certified by this testimony grin grin
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by pastormustwacc: 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
*Interesting*
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 9:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
plappville:

A stained testimony, The glory goes to three person as i can see, which is not supposed to be. (God said, He will never share His glory with no one)

You are testifying what God did, not what a pastor did or contributes undecided
Did God realy say that to the New creation?
These are the words of Jesus in his prayer to the father in John 17:20-22.
"20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. 22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one"

Verse 22 says He gave us His glory by himself.
BTW, Can you realy take His glory from Him even if you tried? God is too big for that my dear.
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by petres007(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
donnie: 31-Oct-2012 08:30 by Dcn Yomi Oluremekun (ZA1)

The crux of the "testimony" - validation for the lying propaganda thats been on since Eden. Man is divine. The Christian is god. Nothing new here.

Years ago, my dad (an unbeliever) had not one, but a barrage of bullets shot at him by robbers. His and our thoughts were not one of divinity or any such nonsense but that God had mercy on him and on us!

This is the only proper response or mindset for times like this, not arrogance disguised as "revelation knowledge" or "thanksgiving" (albeit to Pastor Chris).

Behold, we call those happy who were steadfast. You have heard of the steadfastness of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, how the Lord is compassionate and merciful. - Ja 5:11 (RSV)

Indeed he was ill, near to death. But God had mercy on him, and not only on him but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow. - Ph 2:27

13 Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and get gain";

14 whereas you do not know about tomorrow. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes.

15 Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we shall live and we shall do this or that."

16 As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil.

17 Whoever knows what is right to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.

- Ja 4:13-17 (RSV)
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2012
Okay o, God had mercy on him. And in His mercy too, he had made us partakers of the divine nature: 2Pet1:4- Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. Happy Sunday
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by petres007(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2012
donnie: Okay o, God had mercy on him. And in His mercy too, he had made us partakers of the divine nature: 2Pet1:4- Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust. Happy Sunday

@Donnie,

I'm not arguing against the scriptures that say like in the verse you've just quoted, that the Christian will be made a partaker of God's divine nature. The question is HOW/IN WHAT WAY? Do these scriptures mean that we've become bullet-proof superhumans? Here is the verse in context:

2 May God bless you with his special favor and wonderful peace as you come to know Jesus, our God and Lord, better and better.

3 As we know Jesus better, his divine power gives us everything we need for living a godly life. He has called us to receive his own glory and goodness!

4 And by that same mighty power, he has given us all of his rich and wonderful promises. He has promised that you will escape the decadence all around you caused by evil desires and that you will share in his divine nature.

5 So make every effort to apply the benefits of these promises to your life. Then your faith will produce a life of moral excellence. A life of moral excellence leads to knowing God better.

6 Knowing God leads to self-control. Self-control leads to patient endurance, and patient endurance leads to godliness.

7 Godliness leads to love for other Christians, and finally you will grow to have genuine love for everyone.

8 The more you grow like this, the more you will become productive and useful in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 But those who fail to develop these virtues are blind or, at least, very shortsighted. They have already forgotten that God has cleansed them from their old life of sin.

10 So, dear brothers and sisters, work hard to prove that you really are among those God has called and chosen. Doing this, you will never stumble or fall away.

11 And God will open wide the gates of heaven for you to enter into the eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

- 2 Pet 1:2-10 (NLT)

The passage is generally an admonishment by the Apostle to believers "to work hard to prove that you (they) really are among those God has called and chosen". And he tells us what virtues he wants us to imbibe; patience, self-control, godliness, love, faith etc. He doesn't mention bullet-proofness grin

Verse 4 which you cited says:

He has promised that you will escape the (moral) decadence all around you caused by evil desires and that you will share in his divine nature.

We have NOT YET escaped the moral decadence in the world.

We do NOT YET share in his divine nature.

These things have NOT YET happened. But they will.

They are some of the "rich and wonderful" PROMISES God has made to the Christian.
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by petres007(m): 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2012
@donnie,

I understand this verse is a favourite among many in CE circles twisted to mean that the Christian is divine, superhuman, bulletproof etc. But a careful, unbiased reading of just the verse itself (even in the KJV) shows its true meaning. Reading it in context (the whole passage or book if possible) gives us the full picture. Cheers! wink
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by treasuredkid: 6:21pm On Nov 05, 2012
God is good!!!
Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by donnie(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2012
petres_007:

@Donnie,

I'm not arguing against the scriptures that say like in the verse you've just quoted, that the Christian will be made a partaker of God's divine nature. The question is HOW/IN WHAT WAY? Do these scriptures mean that we've become bullet-proof superhumans? Here is the verse in context:

2 May God bless you with his special favor and wonderful peace as you come to know Jesus, our God and Lord, better and better.

3 As we know Jesus better, his divine power gives us everything we need for living a godly life. He has called us to receive his own glory and goodness!

4 And by that same mighty power, he has given us all of his rich and wonderful promises. He has promised that you will escape the decadence all around you caused by evil desires and that you will share in his divine nature.

5 So make every effort to apply the benefits of these promises to your life. Then your faith will produce a life of moral excellence. A life of moral excellence leads to knowing God better.

6 Knowing God leads to self-control. Self-control leads to patient endurance, and patient endurance leads to godliness.

7 Godliness leads to love for other Christians, and finally you will grow to have genuine love for everyone.

8 The more you grow like this, the more you will become productive and useful in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

9 But those who fail to develop these virtues are blind or, at least, very shortsighted. They have already forgotten that God has cleansed them from their old life of sin.

10 So, dear brothers and sisters, work hard to prove that you really are among those God has called and chosen. Doing this, you will never stumble or fall away.

11 And God will open wide the gates of heaven for you to enter into the eternal Kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

- 2 Pet 1:2-10 (NLT)

The passage is generally an admonishment by the Apostle to believers "to work hard to prove that you (they) really are among those God has called and chosen". And he tells us what virtues he wants us to imbibe; patience, self-control, godliness, love, faith etc. He doesn't mention bullet-proofness grin

Verse 4 which you cited says:

He has promised that you will escape the (moral) decadence all around you caused by evil desires and that you will share in his divine nature.

We have NOT YET escaped the moral decadence in the world.

We do NOT YET share in his divine nature.

These things have NOT YET happened. But they will.

They are some of the "rich and wonderful" PROMISES God has made to the Christian.

While you are busy pretending to be the all-knowing christian themometer or police, careful not to unknowingly preach another gospel. Those who have demonstrated the power or God in the days of old and even today are very much aware that it is not of works or the attainment of any moral height so stop telling lies. Its is not of works lest any man should boast.

If I may ask, do you know what it means to be bornagain? When a child is born, is he/she fully human at birth or he gets more and more human as he gets older? It is the life of God that we received at the new birth that makes us born again. I undertand that you are trying to commmunicate or emphasize a relationship with Jesus and the need to live godly above the crave for signs and wonders and I am fully in support, but I must warn you to be carful as you go about it before you offend.

We are the Sons of God today, not tommorrow_ 1Jn3:2. We may not glow with celestial bodies until the rapture but we are His offspings now!
Eternal life as used in the scriptures below is more than living forever, it is Greek: ZOE, referring to the divine life and nature of God.
1Jn5:11-13
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

I have seen the power of God so I can tell you. Our obedience and submission to God's Word is a product of the overflow of the love of God from our hearts and not so we can receive power from God. Power came when we received the Holy Ghost. Many have tried working from outside in like you recommend and have ended up frustrated and envious of those whom they think they are better qualified than to walk in the power of God.

My friend, there is a Spirit of Holiness and power in such gatherings as you will find in Christ Embassy. We are aware that it is because of the mercy of God and we can only coorperate with the Holy Spirit in sincere worship as he has chosen to abide in our midst.

The miracles inspire reverence and fear of a most Holy and powerful God and as a result, there is obedience. Make no mistake about it, sickness and disease and satan will not obey you if you are not concious of righteousness.

1 Like

Re: Bulletproof Deacon At Christ Embassy by petres007(m): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2012
donnie:

While you are busy pretending to be the all-knowing christian themometer or police, careful not to unknowing preach another gospel. Those who have demonstrated the power or God in the days of old and even today are very much aware that it is not of works or the attainment of any moral height so stop telling lies. Its is not of works lest any man should boast.

If I may ask, do you know what it mean to be bornagain? When a child is born, does is he/she fully human at birth or he gets more and more human as he gets older? It is the life of God that we received at the new birth makes us born again. I undertand that you are trying to commmunicate or emphasize a relationship with Jesus and the need to live godly above the crave for signs and wonders and I am fully in support, but I must warn you to be carful as you go about it before you offend.

We are the Sons of God today, not tommorrow_ 1Jn3:2. We may not glow with celestial bodies until the rapture but we are His offspings now!
Eternal life as used in the scriptures below is more than living forever, it is Greek: ZOE, refering to the divine life and nature of God.
1Jn5:11-13
11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

I have seen the power of God so I can tell you. Our obedience and submission to God's Word is a product of the overflow of the love of God from our hearts and not so we can receive power from God. Power came when we received the Holyghost. Many have tried working from outside in like you recommend and have ended up frustrated and envious of those whom they think they are better qualified than to walk in the power of God.

My friend, there is a Spirit of Holiness and power in such gatherings as you will find in Christ Embassy. We are aware that it is becasue of the mercy of God and we can only coorperate with the Holy Spirit in sincere worship as he has chosen to abide in our midst.

The miracles inspire reverence and fear of a the most Holy and powerful God and as a result, there is obedience. Make no mistake about it, sicknes and disease and satan will not obey you if you are not concious of righteousness.

This is serious o! grin

(1) (Reply)

What Happened In Between:jesus's Crucifixion, Death & Resurrection / Who Disvirgined Mary? / SERMON JOTTERS: Tragedy Of Wasted Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.