Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

NIGERIAN CG FORUM - To Be Or Not? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / NIGERIAN CG FORUM - To Be Or Not? (1598 Views)

Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? / We Offer Courses In Every Discipline Of CG; Motion Graphic, 3D Animation And VFX / Cg Architect/3d Artist/animator Available. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIAN CG FORUM - To Be Or Not? by akay48(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2012
Was thinking about this sometime ago, so i decided to share with guys in here. I thought maybe it'd be good to have a Nigerian based Computer Graphics only forum. Where CG artists can share common interest and ideas. Also I think it will better promote Artists and facilitate Clients / Artists relationship. The forum, I hope would consist of anything CG related, ranging from tutorials, freebies, inspirational designs e.t.c, a bit of non CG arts and some random sh*ts too (for the offtopic section). Now I dont know if this is a viable idea, so I want you guyz to drop ur thoughts about it, guyz?

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN CG FORUM - To Be Or Not? by Graphicfr3ak(m): 9:57am On Oct 31, 2012
Dude, its a very good idea. Makes a lot of sense. I'm with u on that.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN CG FORUM - To Be Or Not? by akay48(m): 11:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
Graphicfr3ak: Dude, its a very good idea. Makes a lot of sense. I'm with u on that.

Thanks a millie bro, let's see d opinion of some others
Re: NIGERIAN CG FORUM - To Be Or Not? by naijacgi: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
i thought the same too, pls carry on.
and see my latest CG on
www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNxOTqYfEpQ
Re: NIGERIAN CG FORUM - To Be Or Not? by sylvelity: 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
hey guys nice idea,
but the idea is already existing but it only lack proper online awareness of it.

the forum is call GraphicsPALACE

www.graphicspalace.com
Re: NIGERIAN CG FORUM - To Be Or Not? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 18, 2012
There is interest but a general lack of commitment. This is a welcome idea but needs a lot of support.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN CG FORUM - To Be Or Not? by spywareczar(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2012
sylvelity: hey guys nice idea,
but the idea is already existing but it only lack proper online awareness of it.

the forum is call GraphicsPALACE

www.graphicspalace.com
it doesnt sound nigerian
Re: NIGERIAN CG FORUM - To Be Or Not? by spywareczar(m): 7:35am On Dec 20, 2012
@OP yeh, i tot of dt also, but its gon b alotta work nd ur commitment is wat matters most... I got ur bak

1 Like

Re: NIGERIAN CG FORUM - To Be Or Not? by Donald3d(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Here you go here is one Proudly Nigerian www.cgpadis.com

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn 3D, Help! / See My Drawing Of 2pac / Another Flyer Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.