Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 (8450 Views)

The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 4 / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 3 / The Game Start With The Last Word Prt 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2008
just doing what i'm paid to do
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2008
Good one. Hope they don't come messing around again cos am 'a kick their ARSE!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ademiller(f): 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2008
emperor,

im waiting angry (tappin her feet on d ground,arms akimbo)
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2008
you go wait tire
we still dey find one waka pass wey get 5 scenes for you,you come dey form importance
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ademiller(f): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2008
@ sauce kid, am i not important?

yeye producer lik u

emperor my guy ow far na kiss
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by encubed(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2008
me 4 lyk 'future' 4 d movie i jus dey show from P.H now where i jus finished abductin d M.D of TOTAL.
contact me 4 any abduction or kidnappin scenes
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 2:44pm On Feb 07, 2008
good en cubed
you go dey work with me

@ ademiller
you are important,no worry
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2008
Please!! Please!!! Please!!! I need that En Cubed guy pls. Get him fast. He will be doing the dirty jobs for and let him under study you now.

Ituen schedule a test for Ademiller. I think he's hardworking but he should write the test if he passes then lets see how it goes from there. Am off to watch Ghana v Cameroun. See ya moro.
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by sincity(m): 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2008
I'm going to strike now by blowing up ur location shocked and the,
tell emperoh dude i'v hijacked is TV so he can go watch the match at a neighbours, maybe suace's 9'' black and white TV.
Hope u will feel the rebels now? grin
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by tjtj1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 07, 2008
[

@ Tj_tj, Phinister, Thiefe and Folly'96
I have asked the bone setter to make available space for four or more because u guys are sure going to pay him some visit if you don't behave on this thread.
Over to you Saucekid.

[quote][/quote]
at least u pronounce my name well
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ademiller(f): 10:43am On Feb 08, 2008
point of correction Oga Emperor the producer im not a male o, im female, so stop referrin to me as he okay.

im a diva , divas dont write tests.

ituen gimme wat u gat im gonna pass the shit anyway.
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by tjtj1(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2008
shes a diva. divas re mostly blondes. blondes re ¤censored¤ grin
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by sincity(m): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2008
Blondes are 'STUPID'!!!
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2008
Thanks but no thanks to you but as you have seen, you must be special for us to need you as you are a Blonde so how do we know you are special? Its simple, U must pass our PASS OUR TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

caught Sincity as he tries to abduct my 50" LCD TV.
Puts him under a devilish spell and hands him over to En-Cubed for Practicals.
Other Rebels BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2008
en dee,

U may have to replace Tufe and work directly with saucekid. U'll learn a lot of negative things from him which will boost ur career

@Emperoh
Oga, we have been recieving some new intakes and it is not helpign me cos i have to be fixing them here aand there. SO pls place an advert so that we have a final deadline for screening of candidates.

@Ademiller
U have one test and it is: CAN FEATURE IN THE FILM WITHOUT GUNPOINT? Any answer disqualifies you except you know how to work ur way wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by encubed(m): 12:59pm On Feb 08, 2008
Emperoh:

Thanks but no thanks to you but as you have seen, you must be special for us to need you as you are a Blonde so how do we know you are special? Its simple, You must pass our PASS OUR TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

caught Sincity as he tries to abduct my 50" LCD TV.
Puts him under a devilish spell and hands him over to En-Cubed for Practicals.
Other Rebels BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank u 4 d vote of confidence.
Bundles Sincity up in a ghana must go bag and ships him 2 d boys in Bonny island
where he would spend sometime in solitary confinement until a ransome is paid.
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by LordReed(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2008
*wit hands in the air n jumpin up n down* I sir I sir!
Do u want the Kuvuki Lioness to lick my balls or can I do it in the biatch's a$$? As 4 the Lion he'll have look n learn n wait 4 his turn!
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by sincity(m): 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2008
*rebels creeped in and set sincity free, but not before bombing 2 locations and injuring 3 cast crew*
*rebels are regourping for futher attack on the set of the Action film*
"I WILL BE BACK"  angry
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2008
en_cubed:

Thank u 4 d vote of confidence.
Bundles Sincity up in a ghana must go bag and ships him to the boys in Bonny island
where he would spend sometime in solitary confinement until a ransome is paid.

Thanks man! cheesy i know you won't disappoint but as you can see he is proving to be a handful. Deal with him once and for all!!!!!
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by segunpc(m): 2:33pm On Feb 08, 2008
na why i no dey the movie
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by encubed(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2008
Sneaks into rebel camp with d aid of an insider. plants bomb, walks away humming. bomb goes off in 10 , 9, 3, 2, 1
Gbosa!!
hopes Sincity is there @ time of explosion.
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by ituen(m): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2008
CUT!! CUT!!!! CUT!!!!!

YOu guys shldnt be bombing near my location oh. I never finish the film una don dey do the acting.

Pls i want to make this film an internationally renowned film and not some Chico Ejiro production
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 3:43pm On Feb 08, 2008
Ok Good One En Cubed
More of it grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by Emperoh(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2008
Am off to the Bahamas with Wifey for the Weekend
Ituen, Saucekid, En Cubbed take care of Location
Call me if there is any problem. I sure will teleport back.
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by sincity(m): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2008
*sincity and some rebels manage to survive the blast*
just wait till u see the Headlines. My men are positioned in various airplanes in KLand.
*thinking what i'm thinking* grin
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08, 2008
lord reed you Bleep the lioness,you get the job
*en cubed,you're upgraded to destruction strategies team. . . .our motto na to kill with intergrity*
as for the remaining rebels,make dem continue dem child's play
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by sincity(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2008
*sincity blows up sauce patrol jallopy*
*sauce gets anger and promotes en-cube* angry
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08, 2008
wtf did you just type now sin?
you can blow me up cos i dont use jalopy *as a government officer*

anyways sha,i have seen ur eagerness,i promote you to field sergeant
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by sincity(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2008
Never will join the opposition,
so u guys are extending the hand of peace by this, so later u'll put poison in my tea when come over angry
Never!!!
RUFK!! forever. grin
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by sincity(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2008
infact i'm going to bahamas for some good time myself, maybe i could do some training overthere
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by tjtj1(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2008
segunpc:

na why i no dey the movie
cos u be newbie
Re: Nairaland Action Film! Season II Prt 1 by saucekid(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2008
good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This Love Riddles / Finally, We Have A Winner: CONGRATULATION!!!! / If You Ruled The World:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.