Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,513 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen (2041 Views)

Photos Of Dead Mermaid Washed Ashore In Benin Republic / My Brother Goshen, Please Explain Your Stand On Fornication Here / Sandy Hook Was Referenced In Batman Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2012
DO WE NEED TO SEND FISHERS OF MEN WITH STRONG BAITS TO LOOK FOR THAT BRAH IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2012
obadiah777: DO WE NEED TO SEND FISHERS OF MEN WITH STRONG BAITS TO LOOK FOR THAT BRAH IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN grin grin grin grin

That's funny! grin But on a more serious note, I haven't seen Goshen online in a while! I hope he is okay....
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2012
seriallink:

That's funny! grin But on a more serious note, I haven't seen Goshen online in a while! I hope he is okay....
he is apostate now lol. JK

hey brah this is the effect of the hurricane in cuba http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/30956_375925785823453_1229845039_n.jpg looks very much like nigeria. thats that luke 21 vs 25
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2012
obadiah777: he is apostate now lol. JK

hey brah this is the effect of the hurricane in cuba http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/30956_375925785823453_1229845039_n.jpg looks very much like nigeria. thats that luke 21 vs 25

Na wa oh! No be small thing brah
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
seriallink:

Na wa oh! No be small thing brah
LOL ITS ALL A MEANS TO AN END. ITS NECESSARY EVIL.
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by ijawkid(m): 2:08pm On Oct 31, 2012
I'll have to beep Him......

We gotta look for our bro......

1 Like

Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by italo: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
Sorry for the distraction, but this also has to do with the hurricane. https://plus.google.com/+wsj/posts/EdKpKgVWGvJ

1 Like

Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2012
ijawkid: I'll have to beep Him......

HEHE OUR BRO MAY BE IN THE BELLY OF A WHALE NOW AS WE SPEAK
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
italo: Sorry for the distraction, but this also has to do with the hurricane. https://plus.google.com/+wsj/posts/EdKpKgVWGvJ
DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THTS THE LORD LETTING THEM KNOW THAT THIS IS WHY I TORE YOUR CITY UP. FOR WORSHIPPING THIS IDOL. THE IDOL OF THE BLONDE WHITE JESUS AND THE VIRGIN MARY LMBAO grin OUR LORD SHO DO AVE A SENSE OF HUMOR I TELL YA

1 Like

Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by italo: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
obadiah777: DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THTS THE LORD LETTING THEM KNOW THAT THIS IS WHY I TORE YOUR CITY UP. FOR WORSHIPPING THIS IDOL. THE IDOL OF THE BLONDE WHITE JESUS AND THE VIRGIN MARY LMBAO grin OUR LORD SHO DO AVE A SENSE OF HUMOR I TELL YA

I'm getting the expected rewards. Dramatic comments (either negative or positive) are what I expected.
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2012
italo:

I'm getting the expected rewards. Dramatic comments (either negative or positive) are what I expected.
WELL YOU MY FRIEND JUST UNEARTHED A GEM WITH THAT PICTURE. THAT THERE PICTURE SHOWS THE SENSE OF HUMOR OF THE LORD. MATTER FACT HERE IS ANOTHER SENSE OF HUMOR STORY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsb2pMzwmdI

THE LORD STRUCK THAT IDOL WITH LIGHTENING.
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by plappville(f): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2012
Na waoh for Popeitalo oo, who cares if all the catholic idols are distroyed? God is even too patient, no wonder His ways are not like ours.
we care for the living who are affected by herricane, not these idols.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by plappville(f): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2012
obadiah777: WELL YOU MY FRIEND JUST UNEARTHED A GEM WITH THAT PICTURE. THAT THERE PICTURE SHOWS THE SENSE OF HUMOR OF THE LORD. MATTER FACT HERE IS ANOTHER SENSE OF HUMOR STORY

That was very huge! i think the bigest i ve ever seen shocked shocked
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2012
plappville:

That was very huge! i think the bigest i ve ever seen shocked shocked
OH YEAH AND THE LORD TORE THAT SUCKER DOWN. A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR LORD * THUNDEROUS OVATION* grin grin grin grin
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2012
plappville: Na waoh for Popeitalo oo, who cares if all the catholic idols are distroyed? God is even too patient, no wonder His ways are not like ours.
we care for the living who are affected by herricane, not these idols.
HUN, THE THIRD EYE TELLS ME THAT THIS IDOL WAS NOT DESTROYED SO AS TO LET THE PEOPLE, OR AT LEAST THOSE OF US WHO ARE SPIRITUALLY ALIVE, KNOW THAT THIS IS THE REASON FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD

1 Like

Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by italo: 9:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
Keep the comments coming, people.
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 01, 2012
ijawkid: I'll have to beep Him......

Did you check on him?
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by CrazyMan(m): 6:16am On Nov 01, 2012
I believe he's alright...he's properly preparing some new weapon to terminate the existence of atheist on this forum. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by italo: 7:05am On Nov 01, 2012
obadiah777: WELL YOU MY FRIEND JUST UNEARTHED A GEM WITH THAT PICTURE. THAT THERE PICTURE SHOWS THE SENSE OF HUMOR OF THE LORD. MATTER FACT HERE IS ANOTHER SENSE OF HUMOR STORY

Interesting!

The Catholic Church has had soooo many statues of Jesus, Mary and other Saints for thousands of years but when, as you put it, the Lord struck, he overlooked all of them and struck that erected and belonging to the so-called "Solid Rock Church." Meanwhile when the same fire gutted everything around the statue of Mary, it was left untouched.

Could this be a coincidence or is the Lord telling us something?

Its just interesting!
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 07, 2012
Hmmmm... Search and rescue, una don find goshen?
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by member18: 7:39am On Nov 07, 2012
We need to check the underworld/heaven to make sure he is still in the land of the living. Can someone provide his picture, let us search the crossing-over-database, so we at least have an idea of what side he is.
He might be in the valley of dry bones,
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2012
musKeeto: Hmmmm... Search and rescue, una don find goshen?
nah. right now he prolly at the pearly gates sipping champagne with Yah
! :
We need to check the underworld/heaven to make sure he is still in the land of the living. Can someone provide his picture, let us search the crossing-over-database, so we at least have an idea of what side he is.
He might be in the valley of dry bones,
grin grin grin grin his picture >>>> http://1.bp..com/-6tcUKI_pJSw/UHso5sqZJHI/AAAAAAAAL6U/Mlsp639MG4w/s320/bishop_oyedepo-777730.jpg
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Goshen360(m): 8:13am On Nov 07, 2012
obadiah777: DO WE NEED TO SEND FISHERS OF MEN WITH STRONG BAITS TO LOOK FOR THAT BRAH IN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN grin grin grin grin

obadiah777: HEHE OUR BRO MAY BE IN THE BELLY OF A WHALE NOW AS WE SPEAK

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360:

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin Finally grin grin grin grin grin grin the shark don release you welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360:

grin grin grin grin grin BRAH GOSHEN WHERE YOU VANISH GO NOW ? WE TINK SAY SANDY DONE CARRY YOU GO SEE YAH grin grin
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2012
seriallink:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Finally grin grin grin grin grin grin the shark don release you??? welcome back!
ABI ? LOLZ grin grin grin
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Goshen360(m): 8:43am On Nov 07, 2012
obadiah777: grin grin grin grin grin BRAH GOSHEN WHERE YOU VANISH GO NOW ? WE TINK SAY SANDY DONE CARRY YOU GO SEE YAH grin grin

For as Jonah Jesus was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish the earth, so the Son of Man Goshen will be was three few days weeks and three few nights days in the heart of the earth. Spirit......Do you still need further proof grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360:

For as Jonah Jesus was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish the earth, so the Son of Man Goshen will be was three few days weeks and three few nights days in the heart of the earth. Spirit......Do you still need further proof grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin hey good to know you are well Sir. trust all is well
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Goshen360(m): 2:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
^^^
Am well and okay bro. Thanks for asking after my welfare jokingly. You are the best brother. I am always checking online but decided not to talk. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by pastormustwacc: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2012
Goshen360 IS A GHOST!!!! HELPP!!!!!!
*DIES*

1 Like

Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2012
pastormustwacc: Goshen360 IS A GHOST!!!! HELPP!!!!!!
*DIES*

Bro, two days! We no hear from you, seems you've been busy. Hailings!
Re: Ever Since Hurricane Sandy Has Washed Away New York No One Has Seen Brah Goshen by pastormustwacc: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2012
Wrong brah! i exist in various forms (depending on the weather): yah (not a psychic), ! (questionable form), pastormustwac (psychic assistance), pastormustwacc (psychic). Interesting that you cannot tell they are all the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You See Jesus Today What Would Ask Him? / Excerpts From Total Freedom From The Demons Of Adultery And Fornication Part 1 / Why Must You Shout While Praying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.