Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Can We Create Our Own Mini-SNC(sovereign National Conference) On NL? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can We Create Our Own Mini-SNC(sovereign National Conference) On NL? (575 Views)

Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. / Opc Dares Boko Haram: Calls For Snc: Says Amalgamation, A Mistake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Create Our Own Mini-SNC(sovereign National Conference) On NL? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
I started this idea in my head - and I'll like to know what all the different ethnic groups that make up Nigeria really want... I'll like to know if Nigerians on NL know what they actually want from the country - and hopefully this would help us reduce the repetitve topics we see on here daily... And since our leaders have refused to grant all the stakeholders the SNC we have all been clamouring for, why can't we just have our own NL version, and have an intellectual discourse on what we want...

Process:
- Two intellectuals(male and female) to represent each ethnic group.
- Fixed a date for the e-SNC.
- Create a thread for it.
- And allow the audience to ask questions and get them involved in the whole process.
Re: Can We Create Our Own Mini-SNC(sovereign National Conference) On NL? by kokosheen(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
Very nice idea OP...

If successful, it could snowball into the real Nigeria society, i.e. people knowing what a sample group of Nigerians want from their country, what they are willing to sacrifice for their country and if we even have a future as a country.

Nice one.
Re: Can We Create Our Own Mini-SNC(sovereign National Conference) On NL? by nduchucks: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Can We Create Our Own Mini-SNC(sovereign National Conference) On NL? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2012
ndu_chucks: Sovereign National Conference

That was in 2010 - we need a better and more elaborate version where everyone can have a proper discourse, not just a few people telling us what it means....

I'll like to know what Igbos, Yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Edos, Ijaws, Efiks, Annangs etc.. want from the Nigerian project...
Re: Can We Create Our Own Mini-SNC(sovereign National Conference) On NL? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2012
kokosheen: Very nice idea OP...

If successful, it could snowball into the real Nigeria society, i.e. people knowing what a sample group of Nigerians want from their country, what they are willing to sacrifice for their country and if we even have a future as a country.

Nice one.

Thanks... I hope one of the mods would take this up, and make it a reality...
Re: Can We Create Our Own Mini-SNC(sovereign National Conference) On NL? by CuntDestroyer: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
and this will achieve what?
Re: Can We Create Our Own Mini-SNC(sovereign National Conference) On NL? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2012
CuntDestroyer: and this will achieve what?

It will make you stop destroying cu.nt, and make you a book destroyer, effing TROLL.... undecided
Re: Can We Create Our Own Mini-SNC(sovereign National Conference) On NL? by CuntDestroyer: 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
shymexx:

It will make you stop destroying cu.nt, and make you a book destroyer, effing TROLL.... undecided

ret@rd. go back to your legos
Re: Can We Create Our Own Mini-SNC(sovereign National Conference) On NL? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
^^^
Re: Can We Create Our Own Mini-SNC(sovereign National Conference) On NL? by MrGlobe(m): 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
^

grin grin grin
is that how we will go about it bittymex cheesy you just ended the conference before it started.

meanwhile I nominate myself as the intellectual. cool
Re: Can We Create Our Own Mini-SNC(sovereign National Conference) On NL? by GARRIx7(m): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
shymexx: ^^^Eat a dyck and swallow the cu.m, cu.m bucket...

I don't have time for your trolling, cu.nt... undecided

Keep responding to the fool and you'd have a "Sovereign National CU.NT-FENCE" in place of the proposed SNC.....
Re: Can We Create Our Own Mini-SNC(sovereign National Conference) On NL? by CuntDestroyer: 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Keep responding to the fool and you'd have a "Sovereign National CU.NT-FENCE" in place of the proposed SNC.....

YOUR MAMA

(1) (Reply)

PHOTONEWS: Commercial Motor-bikers Protest Against Lagos Traffic Law / Lull In Boko Haram Attacks / Irresponsibility As Statecraft - By Pius Adesanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.