Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend (16593 Views)

Photos: Wale Slams Twitter Follower Who Questioned His Nigerian Nationality / Famous Ghana Actor John Dumelo Robbed!!! (PICS) / Popular Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Igbo Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Ayomax(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2012
Peacefmonline.com is reliably informed that Ghanaian actor Eddy Nartey has being allegedly stabbed by his girlfriend at his
residence in Accra. According to a close source Eddy Nartey who was present with the said girlfriend at the premiere of the his new movie “Testing the Waters” at Silver bird cinema on Friday October 27, 2012, had some misunderstanding with his lover during the premiere so as a result they both left the cinema to separate homes.

The source told Peacefmonline.com that apparently actor Eddy allegedly went home with another lady to spend the night with her however his girlfriend somehow had information that Eddy was cheating on her with another woman. His girlfriend who is said to be a Nigerian lady, based the hint went to Eddy’s house unannounced in the wee hours of Sunday at about 4 am. The source told Peacefmonline.com that Eddy’s girlfriend on reaching the house did not knock or call Eddy but she rather went through a window made of glass louver blades. She broke the entire louver blades and entered the room and truly caught Eddy red- handed with another woman warming his bed.

A source present on the scene told Peacefmonline.com that Eddy’s girlfriend out of anger destroyed almost every item in the room including a 42 inches Television set, Home Theater, tore almost all the cloths in
Eddy’s closet, bed sheets, shoes and virtually everything she laid
her hands on. The betrayed lover of the actor then picked up a piece of the glass louver blades and stabbed actor Eddy Nartey with it and he bled profusely until he was rushed to the hospital. The case has since been sent to the Mamprobi Police station where his Nigerian girlfriend was held in custody and Eddy who was in a critical condition has been hospitalized.

http://m.peacefmonline.com/pages/showbiz/news/201210/143350.php

www.nairaland.com/attachments/870906_Eddie_Nartey_latest_photo_2_jpg779bcfd0c866873c30dd3a13ec44634e

Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Ayomax(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2012
you can neva cheat on a igbo girl and get away with it. lialia

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by victorian(f): 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2012
He don enter.... grin...to cheat is not easy...phewwww...!
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Ayomax(m): 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2012
victorian: He don enter.... grin...to cheat is not easy...phewwww...!
don't mind da yeye Ghana man
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by londoner: 5:50am On Nov 02, 2012
Ayo max.....

Let me ask you a question, what is the girlfriends name?

The article doesn't even mention her name or even confirm she is even Nigerian.

It just says 'believed to be' Nigerian.

Yet you added Igbo in there.

She doesn't look Igbo to me to be perfectly honest.

7 Likes

Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by londoner: 5:51am On Nov 02, 2012
......deleted post
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by OneNaira6: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2012
How do u know she's Igbo?

Well if na igbo, I'm not surprised, do not cheat on Igbo girls. They don't play, maba. If you want cheat, break up, cheat, then get back with am. I hope he learned his lesson.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Nuzo1(m): 10:44am On Nov 02, 2012
Where are the crusaders against Domestic voilence?

Well, she's a female, tho ugly...and thereby is forgiven and should not be critisized.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by slimyem: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2012
I hate cheats!!
Serves the guy right!!
...but that girl is one to flee from!!!
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Odunnu: 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2012
This is depressing.
Not the event per say but the write up.
Whoever wrote that rubbish stressed the 'igbo girlfriend' part with nothin to justify the claim. Why?
The guy is simply a Ghananian- no ethnicity attached but the girl had to be Igbo to brew fights.
Its depressing
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Ayomax(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2012
londoner: Ayo max.....

Let me ask you a question, what is the girlfriends name?

The article doesn't even mention her name or even confirm she is even Nigerian.

It just says 'believed to be' Nigerian.

Yet you added Igbo in there.

She doesn't look Igbo to me to be perfectly honest.

I knw the gal very well, she used to sell bread n akara in my hood b4. tht how she got her fighting skillz.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by coolgeny1(f): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
Waoooo!!! O boy dat was serious. But the no too try, there re other better ways 2 handle dis. She went too far. What of if the guy shud die, wat will she say?
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by londoner: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
Ayomax:

I knw the gal very well, she used to sell bread n akara in my hood b4. tht how she got her fighting skillz.

You know here very well....okay what is her name?

You and your lies....lol

She does not even look Igbo to me at all.......lol

Ask yourself why, (and I am assuming by you user name that you are not Igbo) you found it important to attach the Igbo tribe to this?.....Even when it was not mentioned in the article and you obviously do not know her.

You are fooling no one buddy.....lol
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Ayomax(m): 5:32pm On Nov 03, 2012
londoner:

You know here very well....okay what is her name?

You and your lies....lol

She does not even look Igbo to me at all.......lol

Ask yourself why, (and I am assuming by you user name that you are not Igbo) you found it important to attach the Igbo tribe to this?.....Even when it was not mentioned in the article and you obviously do not know her.

You are fooling no one buddy.....lol

well its only an igbo chick that can act like that, Hausa girl just too dumb to react like tht and a Yoruba girl is too scared to behave that way. so it can only be an igbo an igbo gal.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by packman: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
very ugly girl see the way she be like cartoon grin grin grin grin grin

SOME MEN ALWAYS SUPRISE ME WITH THEIR CHOICE undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by dilbert100: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
pppppppppppppffffffffffffff undecided
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by slimming: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
It is love without border.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by alaoeri: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
The write up more or less like a nollywood script.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
slimyem: I hate cheats!!
Serves the guy right!!
...but that girl is one to flee from!!!
haba Slimyen! though cheating with ones patner is bad, but stabbing the man is worse. You can guess what will happen to that girl if the man died. Violence is not the solution to anger...
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Omogbhollahorn(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
No tym to cry instead just stab the dude grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by MMM2(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
The girl 4 use gun instead of knife undecided
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
i tell u ghanian men are the most useless set of human beings,..they as petty as pure water,i dont blame the woman na frustration of too much talk talk
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by kabaka1: 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2012
This is what is called a sick obsessed bitch who has just committed what is called a crime of passion. She better go see a good psychiatrist because she needs real psychiatric help.
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Ariyke: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
packman: very ugly girl see the way she be like cartoon grin grin grin grin grin

SOME MEN ALWAYS SUPRISE ME WITH THEIR CHOICE undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
So she doesnt deserve sumthing gud cus she is ugly?

SOME MEN ALWAYS SUPRISE ME WITH THE WAY THEY THINK. *SHM* :-x
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by kabaka1: 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ayomax: you can neva cheat on a igbo girl and get away with it. lialia

U're just being tribalistic here. The is just an insecure girl that needs some psychiatric help
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Redmosquito(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
Minion: Chai! My King! That girl is wicked oooo!
Hades: No! Young one! She is silly! She should have aimed for his balls! angry
Minion: shocked

1 Like

Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by fm7070: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
that is Ghana girls for you. They're so jealous and unpredictable
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Ariyke: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
fm7070: that is Ghana girls for you. They're so jealous and unpredictable
Read the topic again Bro no be ghana lady dem talk
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by dabrake(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
So nobody will blame the girl because
- we've been made to believe the guy in question is a Ghanaian.
- she's of the 'weaker' gender.
Well, if the source is Ghanaian, I will not believe it 'cause
- they believe every vices is caused by a Nigerian.
- That girl is too ugly to be a Nigerian. She carry Ghana face.

Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Walterbreeze: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
victorian: He don enter.... grin...to cheat is not easy...phewwww...!
victorian can i av ur num
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
This is what u get 4rm cheatin on sum1 who is madly inlove....mad mad mad....
Re: Ghana Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By His Nigerian Girlfriend by DeGenius3(m): 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
really unfortunate.

but that's what happens when a woman is really angry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Korede Bello Really Gay? / All You Need To Know About YBNL Nation,olamide&the Other 14members Of The Crew / Burna Boy Signs Deal With Universal Music Group (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.