Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Do You Feel Like You've Got Some Hidden Abilities In You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Feel Like You've Got Some Hidden Abilities In You? (2701 Views)

SONGS That Make You Feel GODS Presence / Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence? / I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Feel Like You've Got Some Hidden Abilities In You? by Onyiip(f): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2012
I dont know if this is just me...
But sometimes i feel like iv got some powers or abilities in me that im yet tap into.
Sometimes i try to look into the mirror and concentrate to see if my eyes would turn red but it never has while other times i try to put my concentration into moving objects around and it never moves then i get frustrated.
I feel this way because i fight and kill demons in my dreams and some of my friends say i act like iv got powers.
Im i alone in this or do we have people who feel this way
Re: Do You Feel Like You've Got Some Hidden Abilities In You? by acidtalk: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2012
Yes!
But I won't share it on nairaland. The last thread I shared is still costing me as I keep receiving criticism for bearing the truth.

But I am glad God favoured me with such.
Re: Do You Feel Like You've Got Some Hidden Abilities In You? by advocate666: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2012
I have this talent of being irrestible to surulere girls.
In any other town, I have to spend and suffer before I can land a girl but in Surulere I only need to say hello and they follow like lambs.
Re: Do You Feel Like You've Got Some Hidden Abilities In You? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2012
Re: Do You Feel Like You've Got Some Hidden Abilities In You? by Onyiip(f): 8:20pm On Oct 31, 2012
acidtalk: Yes!
But I won't share it on nairaland. The last thread I shared is still costing me as I keep receiving criticism for bearing the truth.

But I am glad God favoured me with such.

please share on how you tapped into your abilities, it could help some of us discover ourselves.
Btw do you feel normal?
Re: Do You Feel Like You've Got Some Hidden Abilities In You? by pastormustwacc: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
This is what happens when you watch too much of ben 10, my avatar book, too much aluminati films too.

1 Like

Re: Do You Feel Like You've Got Some Hidden Abilities In You? by Onyiip(f): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2012
pastormustwacc: This is what happens when you watch too much of ben 10, my avatar book, too much aluminati films too.

who is this one? Child go to sleep and stop revealing your secrets
Re: Do You Feel Like You've Got Some Hidden Abilities In You? by pastormustwacc: 11:22pm On Oct 31, 2012
Let me get serious. It is possible that you might have some abilities like Kyle XY.

Start by taking a quiz here - http://www.psychic.com.au/psychic-quiz.html - you might share your results here.
Re: Do You Feel Like You've Got Some Hidden Abilities In You? by pastormustwacc: 11:39pm On Oct 31, 2012
I took the test just now for the first time,

Your psychic ability is very high.

Your answers reveal that you most likely have a very strong psychic ability! You are one of the gifted few who with proper development will have powerful extra-sensory abilities. You have a strong connection to the psychic world and have the potential to sense things the majority of others cannot.

You are blessed.

Of course, this might not really mean i am psychic. I might just have been guessing the answers, who knows?
Re: Do You Feel Like You've Got Some Hidden Abilities In You? by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 01, 2012
Onyii.p:

who is this one? Child go to sleep and stop revealing your secrets

@pastormustwac is right. Too much hollywood can really do some mind tricks.
By the way, its quite ironic that u are calling him a child.
Re: Do You Feel Like You've Got Some Hidden Abilities In You? by UyiIredia(m): 12:54am On Nov 01, 2012
OP is trying to be a freak. Tell me why someone would want special abilities. Aren't you okay with the way you were created ?
Re: Do You Feel Like You've Got Some Hidden Abilities In You? by pastormustwacc: 4:40am On Nov 01, 2012
inurmind:
@pastormustwac is right. Too much hollywood can really do some mind tricks.
By the way, its quite ironic that u are calling him a child.
Many times it is mind-tricks,

Uyi Iredia: OP is trying to be a freak. Tell me why someone would want special abilities. Aren't you okay with the way you were created ?
Exactly my issue. While i believe that some people might really have special abilities, i wonder if it is really necessary to live a normal life (some people just too weird).

Oya, where them dey? Has anyone done the psychic quiz? If you fail, it does not mean that you do not have special abilities, we will do another set of tests on this board.

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Yoruba Names That May Be Against The Book Of Life / Churches That Do Not Demand Tithes In Nigeria / What Is The Difference Between ‘christ In You’ And ‘you In Christ’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.