Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Flying Iberia Airline ,whats Ur Advice? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flying Iberia Airline ,whats Ur Advice? (993 Views)

How Good Is Iberia Airline. / Contact Details Of Iberia Airlines In Lagos / Flying With Iberia Airline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying Iberia Airline ,whats Ur Advice? by pumpkin4(m): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2012
I am planning to fly iberia from Nigeria to manchester uk, this december,i noticed their prices are quite cheap compared to other airlines but before i make my booking,any one patronized them before,?what was it like interms of seat,baggage and inflight entertainment and food.pls advice.God bls
Re: Flying Iberia Airline ,whats Ur Advice? by igelomo(m): 10:34am On Nov 01, 2012
Follow @fly_naija on twitter then you can DM ur questions to him for immediate response

pumpkin+:
I am planning to fly iberia from Nigeria to manchester uk, this december,i noticed their prices are quite cheap compared to other airlines but before i make my booking,any one patronized them before,?what was it like interms of seat,baggage and inflight entertainment and food.pls advice.God bls
Re: Flying Iberia Airline ,whats Ur Advice? by corpROYAL(m): 5:27am On Nov 03, 2013
I want to know if I will need transit visa to fly to saint Kitts with ibera airline. I was told they use to fly to saint kitts. I just want to know if I will need any transit visa whatsoever .I will be very happy on any good comment. Thank you all.
Re: Flying Iberia Airline ,whats Ur Advice? by iamteekaygal(f): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2013
pumpkin+:

A friend told me the food was ok, but no entertainment. Its cheap, so you've got to manage...
Re: Flying Iberia Airline ,whats Ur Advice? by corpROYAL(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
corpROYAL: I want to know if I will need transit visa to fly to saint Kitts with ibera airline. I was told they use to fly to saint kitts. I just want to know if I will need any transit visa whatsoever .I will be very happy on any good comment. Thank you all.

So no one can answer this question.
Re: Flying Iberia Airline ,whats Ur Advice? by shalon: 7:38am On Nov 04, 2013
corpROYAL:

So no one can answer this question.
You will surely be needing a transit visa to fly to Saint Kitts with Iberia Airline.
Re: Flying Iberia Airline ,whats Ur Advice? by shalon: 7:40am On Nov 04, 2013
iamteekaygal:

A friend told me the food was ok, but no entertainment. Its cheap, so you've got to manage...
I have been a regular flyer with Iberia.Their service is good and almost like BA.

(1) (Reply)

Is The Ebola Fear Hindering Nigerians Travelling To U.S? / Caption This Lagos Danfo Bus In United Kingdom / Is This The Most Dangerous Traffic Light In The World? (must See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.