Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Help Review this Website...Plllssssss - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Review this Website...Plllssssss (1277 Views)

Pls help review my new website / Help Review This Forum Site / Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2012
Hello All,

Before I will give my detailed experience with the webmaster that built this site for us, I will like you guys to please do me a favor of reviewing the site;
www.okwaifugo.com .

This was built by a very good active member of the Webmaster section section of NL.

My experience with him will come soon after have read your views.
Thanks.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:28am On Nov 01, 2012
Still waiting you guys review.
Thanks everyone.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by Afam4eva(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2012
I'll be back for my review.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by yawatide(f): 10:32am On Nov 01, 2012
The way you've started this post, it's like you want us to give you a good reason to expose his/her wrongdoings tongue

1) Contact form isn't validating properly. Same for order form
2) That big orange image on the home page should go - too large, literally and btye-wise
3) Home page content is the same as SErvices page content
4) The site could probably make use of some pictures to make it more friendly and inviting
5) Footer has 2 FB icons, and other than twitter, the other icons don't work
6) In some places, the code isn't semantic (using 2 BR tags as opposed to P tags and not using UL tags for lists)
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:48am On Nov 01, 2012
@Afam4evea,

Ok ..waiting for you.

@Yawatide... Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2012
still waiting on your review.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:40am On Nov 02, 2012
OkwaIfugo: still waiting on your review.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:41am On Nov 03, 2012
more review.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by Afam4eva(m): 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2012
I'm currently on mobile and it's really no rosy at the moment. I'll submit my review as soon as i get back on my laptop...

@OkwaIfugo
Biko we ndidi
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2012
afam4eva: I'm currently on mobile and it's really no rosy at the moment. I'll submit my review as soon as i get back on my laptop...

@OkwaIfugo
Biko we ndidi

Ok. we are waiting. more reviews pls.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by Afam4eva(m): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2012
OkwaIfugo:

Ok. we are waiting. more reviews pls.
You changed the title of the thread. Please revert back to the previous title as people may not understand the true purpose of the thread. Thanks.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:45pm On Nov 03, 2012
afam4eva:
You changed the title of the thread. Please revert back to the previous title as people may not understand the true purpose of the thread. Thanks.

Done.
Thanks.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2012
still need your reviews.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by greenmouse(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2012
hmmmh, reserve my comment
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2012
greenmouse: hmmmh, reserve my comment
why reserve it? as a good web design company like yours, if you reserve your showing some lots of unprofessionalism.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by greenmouse(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2012
OkwaIfugo:
why reserve it? as a good web design company like yours if you reserve your shoing some lots of unprofessionalism.

I do not like the website and think is done with a template....

I think the website will need a complete redesign.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by Raylight2(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
So unfortunate dat u couldn't check wat was done 4u b4 it was published.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
greenmouse:

ok. thanks so much for at last talking.

Raylight_1: So unfortunate dat u couldn't check wat was done 4u b4 it was published.

Pls can you through more light?
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by Afam4eva(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2012
greenmouse:

What exactly is your problem with the site? Why does it need a complete redesign simply because it was done with a template as if a lot of sites these day don't run on templates.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 8:00am On Nov 08, 2012
afam4eva:
What exactly is your problem with the site? Why does it need a complete redesign simply because it was done with a template as if a lot of sites these day don't run on templates.

Dat na him own review na. Afam since you have been coming with your review for 1 month now. Lol.

Did you forget it in the North?
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:15am On Nov 12, 2012
Happy new week to you all.
Still waiting more reviews.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2012
review and more review pls.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
More Review Needed now.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2012
still needed.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2012
Dear okwaifugo, the site is simple ans nice but here are my views.
1) The site is simple and nice but a slide show that describes your services will not be bad..
2) For you E-currency exchange section, I think it can be made more efficent and interactive. Visit other exchange sites like e-paymonster.com and the likes for more insight.
3) Then look at the smm and seo aspect of the site. Its not optimized I think
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2012
9japipper: Dear okwaifugo, the site is simple ans nice but here are my views.
1) The site is simple and nice but a slide show that describes your services will not be bad..
2) For you E-currency exchange section, I think it can be made more efficent and interactive. Visit other exchange sites like e-paymonster.com and the likes for more insight.
3) Then look at the smm and seo aspect of the site. Its not optimized I think

Nice one and noted.
Others pls help me in this review. Thanks.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2013
Happy New Yr everybody.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
The domain name is just funny. When u ar serious wit the business, u will hav to change it.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Again, ur content writing is like where some government primary school pupils are trying to speak good english. Read the lines below twice:

"With OkwaIfugo Pay 4 Me Service you online payment problems are already solved. You on the web, then you see what you need and it requires payment & you dont have the means to pay then here..."

How does the above sound to you? Is it convincing and full of clarity or is it like where a village mama is trying to sell her farm products to an oyibo man?
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:49am On Mar 01, 2013
GraphicsPlus: The domain name is just funny. When u ar serious wit the business, u will hav to change it.

Its a good vision and there is seriousness about it as it has gone far and very far. so it will never be changed.
Re: Help Review this Website...Plllssssss by OkwaIfugo(m): 12:49am On Mar 01, 2013
GraphicsPlus: Again, ur content writing is like where some government primary school pupils are trying to speak good english. Read the lines below twice:

"With OkwaIfugo Pay 4 Me Service you online payment problems are already solved. You on the web, then you see what you need and it requires payment & you dont have the means to pay then here..."

How does the above sound to you? Is it convincing and full of clarity or is it like where a village mama is trying to sell her farm products to an oyibo man?

Thanks for noting this and will need more reviews from you also.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Alternatives To Youtube / Get A Custom Wordpress Theme Like Naij.com / Frontend Developer Available Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.