Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Java Programming Mate Needed.. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Java Programming Mate Needed.. (724 Views)

Ccna, Oracle, Comptia, Java, Programming, Web Design, Pmp........many More / Get Java Programming Video Tutorial / Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Java Programming Mate Needed.. by dmcdad: 1:46am On Nov 01, 2012
I would really love to have someone that I can upgrade my Java programming skills with...
Re: Java Programming Mate Needed.. by sigmainfo(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2012
You need to update yourself by reading and doing technical experiments. Also you can understand more once you start talking small projects.

No one will upgrade your skills.

You can go for an online tutorial as well.
Re: Java Programming Mate Needed.. by dmcdad: 7:22am On Nov 01, 2012
sigmainfo: You need to update yourself by reading and doing technical experiments. Also you can understand more once you start talking small projects.

No one will upgrade your skills.

You can go for an online tutorial as well.

I have countless e-books and even a video tutorial. Just hoping to see someone that shares the same passion with me and as such would want to do more of bringing practical ideas on what to do...
Re: Java Programming Mate Needed.. by Kennyinusa(m): 9:38am On Nov 01, 2012
cool, [/b]

cheesy
Hope that you are high on enery because to me you aint. And there isn't really somethng like mate, because if he is better than you then he would always be better, so the best thing i can say to you is to just take it upon yourself to be better and then set your long terms and sort terms target and [b]always, always
[color=#006600][/color]make sure that you meet them.

Do not set outrageous target for yourself and always remember that there is always time for improvemenet as nobody is perfect and some people would always be better than you do. Just develop yourself and do not kill yourself

Java Rocks grin
Re: Java Programming Mate Needed.. by dmcdad: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2012
Kennyinusa: cool, [/b]

cheesy
Hope that you are high on enery because to me you aint. And there isn't really somethng like mate, because if he is better than you then he would always be better, so the best thing i can say to you is to just take it upon yourself to be better and then set your long terms and sort terms target and [b]always, always
[color=#006600][/color]make sure that you meet them.

Do not set outrageous target for yourself and always remember that there is always time for improvemenet as nobody is perfect and some people would always be better than you do. Just develop yourself and do not kill yourself

Java Rocks grin

Thanks bruv..

(1) (Reply)

5 Positions: CTI Software Development Scholarships / Forgot Windows 7 Administrator Password, What To Do? / Full-stack Developer - Full-time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.