Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. (17306 Views)

Programming Video Tutorial & Softwares, Genesis Framework+Themes, WordPress etc / Design Website In 4 Days With Complete Video Tutorial Pack / Download A Complete Video Training On Ethical Hacking For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by ptr2: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
Please i will like you guys to help me with any site that i can download video tutorials on java programming. I am tired of reading lenghty notes. I appreciate your help
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by pythonwizpro(m): 12:23am On Jun 22, 2013
Here is first JAVA programming tutorial by Bucky (thenewboston)------->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl-zzrqQoSE

It's easy to navigate and follow through from tutorial 1 till the end.

All the best bro!
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by ptr2: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2013
Thank. But going to watch a youtube video will be the last thing in your mind if you consider the cost and speed of cafes in my place. Is there no alternative?
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by GideonG(m): 9:00am On Jun 22, 2013
Try as much as posible to get a way to download those videos from the new boston. Learn through the videos don't leave in the past!
I learn through videos before checking one or two books. Videos are amazing
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by ptr2: 10:37am On Jun 22, 2013
How can you download a video from youtube?
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by frisahost(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2013
firstly go to google n search realdownloader or vdownloader, then download it on ur system.
Wit that any videos u want to downlaod frm youtube..
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by pythonwizpro(m): 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
ptr2: How can you download a video from youtube?

Sorry bro.. I'd forgotten there is electricity problem and high internet charges back home. But you can still use Youtube videos to learn, just download those vid to your PC and you should be good to go. Even if you have free 24/7 access to internet, it's still necessary you download those videos to your PC for better access whenever you get stalk somewhere in between codes, and you can always refer back to them at a faster pace.

If you use Mozilla Firefox, there is a Firefox Extension, for downloading and converting videos from many sites, YOUTUBE inclusive, called downloadHelper. Go to http://www.downloadhelper.net/, click on 'INSTALL THE EXTENSION'. Whenever you are you on Youtube watching a video or listening to music, the DownloadHelper icon will always appear next to the media file you're watching. Just a click on the icon is all you need to initiate a download. Provided your internet connectivity is good, it won't take much time to download files, compared to other video downloading utility/software on the internet. #PersonalEXperience#

All the best!
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by blenyo11(m): 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
You can also use http://www.keepvid.com to download youtube videos. Copy the video link and paste in their
download textbox
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by ptr2: 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2013
Thanks i am greatful to all of you
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by Kaysalas(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2013
hi guyz, ur responses are highly appreciated, however, i av an issue with bucky's python tutorial, they seem to be specifically for python 2, and i feel they are 'incomplete' as well. Can anybody give me a link to FULL python 3 video tutorials? Thnx in anticipation.
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by GideonG(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
Kaysalas: hi guyz, ur responses are highly appreciated, however, i av an issue with bucky's python tutorial, they seem to be specifically for python 2, and i feel they are 'incomplete' as well. Can anybody give me a link to FULL python 3 video tutorials? Thnx in anticipation.
Use www.codeacademy.com to learn Python you will enjoy it.
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by Nobody: 2:53am On Jun 26, 2013
I use torrent for my downloads.
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
if you have a BB you can use it to download the videos just remove the "www." From the link and replace it with "SS"(not case sensitive)
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by Kaysalas(m): 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
GideonG:
Use www.codeacademy.com to learn Python you will enjoy it.
thnx bro. Hpe to start with d tutorial 2nyt. And pls kindly send me a mail at my nairaland handle at yahoo dot com. I wil like 2 'pally' wit u.
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by webmonkey(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2013
Use this link to download your preferred youtube movies http://www.loudtronix.me/
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by olusogo2(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2013
for the java tutts, send me your email add. Just only for the person that created this thread.
Re: Where Can I Download A Complete Video Tutorial On Java Programming. by Kaluexcel: 11:37am On Jul 20, 2013
Do you want to learn Java Programming with ease, are you eager to be a programmer. Get an A - Z Java Programming Video Tutorial with 53 sections, explaining in details all you need to know about Java Programming as a beginner or an expert.
You can choose from getting a download link or a DVD Plate.
Its as cheap as N2500, The first 50 people to purchase this video tutorial with get my complete manual on Web Design/Creation free.
Make payment to:
Acc. No: 0124360399
Acc. Name: Ogbonnaya Kalu E.
GT Bank.
After payment call or text 08066796687.
excellinkng@yahoo.com
facebook.com/kalu.excel

(1) (Reply)

Free Programming Ebook On Php, Python, Java, Actionscript, C, C++, Javascript / Computer Programming Course And Certification / Online Schools Result Checking Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.