Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

[TWEET] Keri Hilson Playing Ashewo By Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [TWEET] Keri Hilson Playing Ashewo By Flavour (1970 Views)

Anna Banner Kissed By Flavour's Caucasian Dog / Keri Hilson Dancing Etighi & Azonto In Abuja [VIDEO] / Keri Hilson Is Now In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[TWEET] Keri Hilson Playing Ashewo By Flavour by chiefo315: 2:20am On Nov 01, 2012
Keri Hilson tweets how she’s listening to Ashewo by Flavour Nabania. She admits loving the song.

http://www.rosemarynkblog.com/keri-hilosn-playing-ashewo-by-flavour/

Re: [TWEET] Keri Hilson Playing Ashewo By Flavour by RedLight1: 2:54am On Nov 01, 2012
Most of dis american babes are digging our music and guys.
Buh why did u make it sound as if na God dey listen to the song.. Keri hilson is just another human being celebrity like my man flavour
Re: [TWEET] Keri Hilson Playing Ashewo By Flavour by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 01, 2012
Red-Light:
Most of dis american babes are digging our music and guys.
Buh why did u make it sound as if na God dey listen to the song.. Keri hilson is just another human being celebrity like my man flavour

really?

Anyway Kheri is known to be very open to other cultures.
She listens to music from all over and I respect that about her.

Can't afford to be one way and narrow minded in this day in age.
That would get you nowhere. tongue
Re: [TWEET] Keri Hilson Playing Ashewo By Flavour by RedLight1: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2012
*Kails*:

really?

Anyway Kheri is known to be very open to other cultures.
She listens to music from all over and I respect that about her.

Can't afford to be one way and narrow minded in this day in age.
That would get you nowhere. tongue
how am i narrow minded? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Is Using Juju On Kayode Salako' / Love Me Till It Hurts Boo - Nadia Buari Tells Jim Iyke / Iyanya And Manager, Ubi Franklin Acquire New Super Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.