Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigeria Forced IGBOS To Stay So Stop Complaining - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Forced IGBOS To Stay So Stop Complaining (786 Views)

Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / Nigeria Forced To Revise Budget As Oil Prices Remain Low / My Resistance To Action Congress Of Nigeria’s Forced Conscription - Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Forced IGBOS To Stay So Stop Complaining by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 01, 2012
To those it may concern,
I dont understand this at all. IGBOs tried to leave, yet they were forced, massacred and betrayed in order to remain in Nigeria. Now what I keep seeing on this site is people complainig about Igbo this or that. "They are the problem with nigeria. Things will be better if they werent here. Infact they should be wiped out of this planet". When I hear all these complians, my answer is simple, ONE NIGERIA!!!!!!

Honestly, You can hate Igbo people all you want BUT by the time you are done hating, your landord will be an IGBO man or woman. When you shout and complain, I will say ONE NIGERIA!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Forced IGBOS To Stay So Stop Complaining by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2012
Another tribal E war about to set in. Watching...
Re: Nigeria Forced IGBOS To Stay So Stop Complaining by EkoIle1: 6:16am On Nov 01, 2012
Olodo. You don't know your history. You are part of Nigeria because your ZIK the coward aka your grandfather had the opportunity to give you your village biafra, but he sold you out to hausaman just to be the hausa man boy boy and also, your other ibo mugu head of state re-sold us out again with his decree 34.

No, you forefathers forced you to stay before and after the war...
Re: Nigeria Forced IGBOS To Stay So Stop Complaining by kettykin: 10:06am On Nov 01, 2012
NAIJA_SOM: To those it may concern,
I dont understand this at all. IGBOs tried to leave, yet they were forced, massacred and betrayed in order to remain in Nigeria. Now what I keep seeing on this site is people complainig about Igbo this or that. "They are the problem with nigeria. Things will be better if they werent here. Infact they should be wiped out of this planet". When I hear all these complians, my answer is simple, ONE NIGERIA!!!!!!

Honestly, You can hate Igbo people all you want BUT by the time you are done hating, your landord will be an IGBO man or woman. When you shout and complain, I will say ONE NIGERIA!!!!!!

I dont think igbos really need to leave Nigeria,

2 Igbo men are service chiefs, an igbo man is the secretary of state in Nigeria , an igbo lady is the financial controller of Nigeria and head of Economic management Team, igbo man owns the biggest bank zenith, UBA and Union in Nigeria and also chairs the most powerful telecommunication comapny in Nigeria MTN, igbos own the most powerful broaband company in Nigeria Swiftng, and Visafone , igbos own the most powerful Media houses in Nigeria ,thisday and Sunnewspapers, igbos are presently the second most powerful men in the senate and house of Representatives.
A woman married to an igbo man is the oil minister and another igbo man voluntary gave up the power ministry.

Igbos are Africas power house in women football mens football and Literature , igbos produce the highest number of graduates in Nigeria despite the Civil war losses , If you remove Government Apologist and government empowered Business men like Dangote, Otedola,Mike Adenuga , Igbos ae the wealthiest Nigerians who created wealth out of hardwork, Creativity, wisdom, businesss Acumen and enterprenuership.

The question is do igbos really need to leave Nigeria or rethink their Nigerian policy .

I once told people that once igbos leave Kano and the North the economy of those places will crumble and my prediction came thru whem northern Govenors cried that their Economy is in Shambles.
I also predict that if by Ommission or Commission Igbos leave Lagos , Lagos will not be better than Kano or Borno state.

What igbos need to do is not to leave Nigeria but use Nigeria as their Economic territory /capital
Re: Nigeria Forced IGBOS To Stay So Stop Complaining by kunlekunle: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2012
when the slave stays with you for a long time, at the moment of a little fracas he'll call the ancestors to bear witness.
Re: Nigeria Forced IGBOS To Stay So Stop Complaining by cjrane: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2012
NAIJA_SOM: To those it may concern,

My brother, the table has now turned on those who imagined that lies and deceit was a strategy in life. Now their lies and manipulation has blown up in their face.They now want a divided Nigeria, after other Nigerians have invested trillions of dollars into Lagos. IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Nobody cares if they pull their nasty Oduduwa republic out,but Lagos must remain a bona fide part of Nigeria.Let them keep dreaming about Oduduwa.

(1) (Reply)

Flash! What Now?: ‘suspension Of ATM Charge Not Cbn’s directive' / Ramsey Nouah, Timi Dakolo Escape Ill-fated Helicopter Crash In Bayelsa / Is Sending Troops To Mali A Good Idea For Nigeria, Given Our Security Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.