Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,015 members, 7,810,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

What is The Cost Of GIL Automation Certification - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / What is The Cost Of GIL Automation Certification (7018 Views)

Instrumentation,control And Automation Training In Lagos (Batch sessions) / Instrumentation,Automation And Process Control Training in Lagos andPortharcourt / 3 weeks training on Industrial Automation (SCADA) & Process Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is The Cost Of GIL Automation Certification by digitalsimboja: 4:48am On Nov 01, 2012
am a chemical engr. My friend just told me about GIL control n instrumentation Certification. When i searched their site, i could nt find info abt cost of training.help on ds plz
Re: What is The Cost Of GIL Automation Certification by digitalsimboja: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2012
plz moderator do u v any idea abt GIL Automation training esp cost
Re: What is The Cost Of GIL Automation Certification by GILTraining: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2013
The details of all GIL Automation trainings is on www.giltraining.com. For any other information that is not specified on the site, please send mail to training@giltraining.com
Re: What is The Cost Of GIL Automation Certification by Zemhen1: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
GIL Training: The details of all GIL Automation trainings is on www.giltraining.com. For any other information that is not specified on the site, please send mail to training@giltraining.com

I studied electrical electronics engineering, I was in their office in ikeja some days back, the programs are super packed but expensive the Certified Automation Engineer(CAE). it has a duration of about 3 months, there is the weekday and weekend classes
Re: What is The Cost Of GIL Automation Certification by EMEKS86: 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2013
Zemhen 1:

I studied electrical electronics engineering, I was in their office in ikeja some days back, the programs are super packed but expensive the Certified Automation Engineer(CAE). it has a duration of about 3 months, there is the weekday and weekend classes
[quote author=Zemhen 1]

Zemhen, On your visit to their office, were you able to find out the cost of training in certified Automation Engineering?
Re: What is The Cost Of GIL Automation Certification by St8g: 7:05am On Oct 07, 2013
Nigerians just like hiding info or can not pass a simple info across effectively, CAE is 450k.
Re: What is The Cost Of GIL Automation Certification by sannidavid: 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Take a look at what we do at Sick Automation Southern Africa you may check our Nigeria web www.sickng.com
Zemhen1:

1 Share

Re: What is The Cost Of GIL Automation Certification by sannidavid: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
you could contact me on david.sanni@sickng.com or sanni.david@gmail.com or phone +2348132440505
Re: What is The Cost Of GIL Automation Certification by Montalo(m): 6:07am On Apr 10, 2016
Am familiar with sick sensors but I didn't see anything training in Nigeria. May be I missed it. undecided
Re: What is The Cost Of GIL Automation Certification by sannidavid: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Montalo:
Am familiar with sick sensors but I didn't see anything training in Nigeria. May be I missed it. undecided
I guess so you may contact me for further info if you are still keen!

(1) (Reply)

The Best Hysys (process Simullation) Training You Can Get In Nigeria / Pass Any I.T./Professional Exam In 2013 With Live Training Videos & Bootcamps / Good Computer School To Attend In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.